Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Expired Nigerian Passport For Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expired Nigerian Passport For Travel (514 Views)

Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expired Nigerian Passport For Travel by lindaayim(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good day,
Please is it possible to travel from USA to Nigeria being a dual citizen but having an unexpired USA passport but an expired Nigerian passport? Will I require a Nigerian visa on us passport? Please those with experience help...thanks
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport For Travel by BadEnglish(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Go to the Nigerian embassy and present the expired passport, request for Emergency travel certificate. It will enable you come back and renew the passport, that's if u can't renew over there
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport For Travel by Leemekzy: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
lindaayim:
Good day,
Please is it possible to travel from USA to Nigeria being a dual citizen but having an unexpired USA passport but an expired Nigerian passport? Will I require a Nigerian visa on us passport? Please those with experience help...thanks

You will need a Nigerian visa in your American passport. Better renew your passport at the Nigeria consulate in America.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro / In Need Of Study Abroad Loan / U.S. Offers To Assist Nigeria To Investigate DANA Plane Crash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.