Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat (24044 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Senator Ubah Visits Burnt Mgbuka Nkpor Market / Governor Ortom Visits Burnt Wadata Market In Makurdi, Donates 30 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Maobichek: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Let everyone toll the path of peace

This is the best submission, evil and wickedness is not the best option to people's grievances.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Of course he should kill them all, my question is, what is the point of saying they aren't from Anambra but other South Eastern states if not to promote division?
Will this not lead to profiling of innocent indigenes of those states?
That will mean doing exactly what IPOB is doing; because IPOB are too weak to go after FG holding Nnamdi Kanu in Abuja, they decided to flex their powers on innocent residents of the South East. Now it looks like the IPOB terrorists are a hard nut to crack for Soludo, he is looking for easy scape goats.
Hope you get my point now?
If you don't want to know the truth, Anambra people deserves to know the truth. You need to localise a problem to be able to solve it holistically.

Anyways, I don't blame you. You guys in Nigeria love to be told lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
buygala:
Soludo talks too much... And in a multitude of words lie confusion, idiocy, uncertainty, and a tendency to make enemies on both sides of the divide

Since he is so sure that those who raided the place are not from Anambra, he should share their names and pictures too so we citizens can report them if sighted smiley

He still hasn't come to terms with the fact that IPOB have given him the middle finger...

He should either face them head-on and damn the consequences, or let them be and face other less dangerous tasks smiley .. All this trying to save face for people who don't care about any face-saving is beneath him..

Anambra no be CBN... Plenty English will only drag him deeper into the cesspit of self-destruction which the entire East is right now...

People killing, destabilising their own economy, and starving themselves just so Buhari who is from far away Katsina will be pained and grant them Biafra or release Kanu? ... Na those kind people you wan speak big English for?

I know you desperately want to discredit him online but he has said the fact most of us know that these attacks have nothing to do with IPOB. it is actually miscreants that are doing this. There has been reports of criminals and kidnappers that were operating in PH forests relocating to the boundary between Anambra and Imo.
Soludo is spot on with the remote cause.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Legendforte: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zico5:
Soludo didn't do well at all. Instead of outlaw these dreaded ESN/IPOB, he should have thrown carrot to them. You must behave like monkey if u wish to catch one. It's out of point to just make enemy with unknown and faceless people with unknown agenda. He did not start on the right foot at all. If care is not taken, they won't allow him to enjoy his government not to talk of bringing dividend of democracy to his people.
Only in naija that miscreants/terrorists are pampered

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by lovat(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Scottz:
Pls if it won't disturb anyone
Someone should kindly bless me with 1k
I'm battling with Malaria and it came when I have nothing. Abeg make I buy drug and chop
Uba
Obi tochi
buy agbo jedi #50
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Scottz: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
lovat:
buy agbo jedi #50
smiley
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by GloriousGbola: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Soludo will wind up looking older than zelenesky when this is over
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by UselessBuhari: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

If you don't want to know the truth, Anambra people deserves to know the truth. You need to localise a problem to be able to solve it holistically.

Anyways, I don't blame you. You guys in Nigeria love to be told lies.
Tell me how what he said, if at all is true, will solve the problem
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Zico5(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Legendforte:

Only in naija that miscreants/terrorists are pampered
What do u think a governor can do when even the president is incapacitated. Nigeria of today has gone beyond any governor being arrogant. Look at the rate at which security officers are killing these people. Does it stop anything. U can't burn the whole of the house because u want to kill a snake. That's the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Mintum: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
These IPOB terrorists didn't even allow this man to balance well before they started their attacks. Na dem go still lose las las

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Legendforte: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zico5:

What do u think a governor can do when even the president is incapacitated. Nigeria of today has gone beyond any governor being arrogant. Look at the rate at which security officers are killing these people. Does it stop anything. U can't burn the whole of the house because u want to kill a snake. That's the bitter truth
Haven't seen an envt where peaceful enterprising civilians cohabit with depraved armed dissidents harmoniously.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buckeyemedia: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mintum:
These IPOB terrorists didn't even allow this man to balance well before they started their attacks. Na dem go still lose las las
No Fulani to blame anymore?

All the terrorists were South Easterners but not from Anambra State? (Abia State Mazi Nnamdi Kanu), (Ebonyi State Mazi Simon Ekpa) it is them.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buckeyemedia: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zico5:

What could the President have done, that the Governor of your state cannot do for his people? Send in the army to shoot more of you people.

Who is in a better position to know the criminals terrorizing his state the Governor or President?, Governor is for you his people, President is for everyone, Nonsense minded wailing Almijirin.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Kcdojoto(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Enough of all these nonsense, Simon ekpa is from ebonyi state but his state is not not observing sit at home, at least the few crimes I witnessed in my home town are all committed by abakaliki boys, the influx of abakaliki people in Anambra state fueled the numerous crimes in Anambra
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buckeyemedia: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kcdojoto:
Enough of all these nonsense, Simon ekpa is from ebonyi state but his state is not not observing sit at home, at least the few crimes I witnessed in my home town are all committed by abakaliki boys, the influx of abakaliki people in Anambra state fueled the numerous crimes in Anambra
Then those oblivious ipobians like Fahdiga & EsnBrutality will still be imagining an utopia biafraeud?
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Kcdojoto(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brother, let's learn to think deeply

Don't make the masterminds of this Evil act against Anambra and Igbo Land to feel comfortable and believe they're succeeding

Soludo told you that 20 of these miscreants called Unknown Gunmen were caught, and it was discovered that 17 of them are from one South East State that is not Anambra, the other three are from another South East State that is not Anambra

At their camp in Lilu area of Ihiala, 9 were killed, 6 and 3 were also from these South East States that are not Anambra

IPOB various high commands have released statements confirming end to the sit at home, since

But these demons don't wanna know, what do they wish to achieve?

Simon Ekpa Continues to insist on sit at home, from his hideout Abroad. Where is he from? Ebonyi State

My dear, let's think deep and ask ourselves vital questions

What do you think made the *South East Governor's Forum"* to disband and stop Meeting?

Former Governor Willie Obiano had to walk out of their last meeting and said he couldn't be in meetings with same people fueling the insecurity in his State

Enugu and Abia Governors who joined Willie in trying to profer practicable solutions, were shocked at what Imo and Ebonyi Governors were insisting on, *"Infiltrating IPOB With Sponsored Militia So As To Give IPOB A Bad Name And Destroy Them"*

This was a grand Plan, and Because of the walk out of Anambra, Enugu and Abia Governors, the forum went into coma since then.

That was why Willie had to come back and plan very well to deliver Soludo at the election, knowing full well the grand Plan

According to an impeccable source, the Imo and Ebonyi Governors kept saying that's what the powers that be want in the South East

My Only bitterness and anger against Willie, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu is *Why They Would Keep Quiet After Knowing This Much About The Truth Of This Whole Insecurity, No Matter What Oat They May Be Under"*

It's so bad, how our politicians will have Intel about most of these security challenges, yet they'd keep mute, Because of Personal Gains

El Rufai once said that every Governor get thousands of intelligence reports on a daily basis

For what Justifiable Reasons would they still be mute?

Be rest assured that Soludo knows what he is doing, and the prayer and call for end to sit at home, then the peace Committee, is just a last step towards arresting the situation

After this peace deal, these people will be dealt with once and for all

The UGM are not Anambrarians, but they are Igbos

Let them go back to their States and enforce the sit at home

Ebonyi people work every Monday, they've never observed the sit at home
Why would the idiots from that state come to Anambra to enforce sit at home?
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Zico5(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What could the President have done, that the Governor of your state cannot do for his people? Send in the army to shoot more of you people.

Who is in a better position to know the criminals terrorizing his state the Governor or President?, Governor is for you his people, President is for everyone, Nonsense minded wailing Almijirin.
So u still carry this failed president for head like gala. It will clear for Ur eyes soon.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buckeyemedia: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kcdojoto:
My brother, let's learn to think deeply

Don't make the masterminds of this Evil act against Anambra and Igbo Land to feel comfortable and believe they're succeeding

Soludo told you that 20 of these miscreants called Unknown Gunmen were caught, and it was discovered that 17 of them are from one South East State that is not Anambra, the other three are from another South East State that is not Anambra

At their camp in Lilu area of Ihiala, 9 were killed, 6 and 3 were also from these South East States that are not Anambra

IPOB various high commands have released statements confirming end to the sit at home, since

But these demons don't wanna know, what do they wish to achieve?

Simon Ekpa Continues to insist on sit at home, from his hideout Abroad. Where is he from? Ebonyi State

My dear, let's think deep and ask ourselves vital questions

What do you think made the *South East Governor's Forum"* to disband and stop Meeting?

Former Governor Willie Obiano had to walk out of their last meeting and said he couldn't be in meetings with same people fueling the insecurity in his State

Enugu and Abia Governors who joined Willie in trying to profer practicable solutions, were shocked at what Imo and Ebonyi Governors were insisting on, *"Infiltrating IPOB With Sponsored Militia So As To Give IPOB A Bad Name And Destroy Them"*

This was a grand Plan, and Because of the walk out of Anambra, Enugu and Abia Governors, the forum went into coma since then.

That was why Willie had to come back and plan very well to deliver Soludo at the election, knowing full well the grand Plan

According to an impeccable source, the Imo and Ebonyi Governors kept saying that's what the powers that be want in the South East

My Only bitterness and anger against Willie, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu is *Why They Would Keep Quiet After Knowing This Much About The Truth Of This Whole Insecurity, No Matter What Oat They May Be Under"*

It's so bad, how our politicians will have Intel about most of these security challenges, yet they'd keep mute, Because of Personal Gains

El Rufai once said that every Governor get thousands of intelligence reports on a daily basis

For what Justifiable Reasons would they still be mute?

Be rest assured that Soludo knows what he is doing, and the prayer and call for end to sit at home, then the peace Committee, is just a last step towards arresting the situation

After this peace deal, these people will be dealt with once and for all

The UGM are not Anambrarians, but they are Igbos

Let them go back to their States and enforce the sit at home

Ebonyi people work every Monday, they've never observed the sit at home
Why would the idiots from that state come to Anambra to enforce sit at home?
Ohaneze & Co thought they could use ipob as a bargaining chip, it backfired in their Anyim Pius Anyim ugly faces, the chicken has finally come home to roost.

Election done reach, all man for himself even Aberibe done declare for Governor.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by buckeyemedia: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zico5:

So u still carry this failed president for head like gala. It will clear for Ur eyes soon.
Almijirin you want me to blame the President for your own shortcomings? You no get your own papa, abi na father of the nation you need?

Of the supposed 220 million sambos in Nigeria, what makes you feel important, nonsense lazy adolescent?

Your Governor wey dey your front never do anything for you, it is one Aboki in Abuja you want me to believe that has time for you?
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Las Las Innosson would cash out again ...Time to order Patrol van
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Fahdiga(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then those oblivious ipobians like Fahdiga & EsnBrutality will still be imagining an utopia biafraeud?
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla from a well known drunkard

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Cantonese: 5:30am On Apr 09, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Why is Soludo also promoting division in the South East?

How does Soludo promote division in the South east? Can you give instances of divisional or sectional comments?

In a few days of his governorship, he has witnessed an attempt by the former First Lady to embarrass him at his inauguration. He has witnessed the destruction of people’s hard earned living in his state. He has appealed to the vampires of destruction hiding in Anambra state to embrace peace and allow the state move on from the wickedly pronounced sir-at-home. Do you not know what it is economically for people to move their investments across the Niger because of this evil order? Do you not know that on those rubbish mondays, armed robbers use the opportunity to rob people in their homes in the broad day light? By the way are you from the SE? Did you not read in the news media how Soludo was attacked by the same IPOB some time ago, killing three innocent men in his security team? Or maybe you do not know that the people of Anambra are comfortable with him as their governor.

My friend it is an undisputed fact that those who have chosen to turn Anambra state up are mostly from Ebonyi and Imo states. Read the news all the time carefully and you will see for yourself. Should Soludo hide their identities and states of origin? Are you not one of those who shout to the highest heavens about the Fulanis? Are their identities hidden?

Bros, stop playing the ostrich here. All of you who do not understand the happenings in the SE should be silent, read and understand better.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat by Tarela007(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2022
ignis:
Soludo was not informed. He wants to stop what other South East governors could not end for two years.

Soludo is a professor but definitely not a politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / Sit-At-Home: Travellers Trapped In South-East - Roads, Motor Parks Deserted / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.