Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe (15558 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Ohaneze: Amaechi More Igbo Than Joe Igbokwe by Chidi2022: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

Thanks so much for the compliment,Dear.
I really don't know I have been so reduced to a MICROPHONE.
NO BE ONLY MICROPHONE,WHAT OF MICROWAVE?
YOUR MUMU NEVER DO.
BUT LET ME ASK, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIEND AT ALL COS PEOPLE WILL RUN FAR AWAY FROM YOU AND NOBODY WHO IS IN HIS/HER RIGHT SENSES WILL FIND YOU APPEALING.

work on yourself Dear, you are a time BOMB

while you are a time greenade....
Now i get why your inferiority complex is fully justified, since you are senseless to know that every action deserves a reaction...
In the land of the witless, you really would be king....
Alainironu ara galatia ....
iyalayayaye e ni time bomb....
omo ale .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia / Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.