Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court (27664 Views)

How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Naijanascam: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Help2020:

And many Nigerians especially nairalanders would have discouraged him if he had seek for advice here. Nigeriains see going to court as war or waste of time.

Eggxatly........ you will be hearing is it because of 500naira he is doing this garagara ...while most of them are eating mama thank you

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by MorningStar233: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Same thing that useless God is good transport did to me on the 15 of January 2021, after calling them to inform then that I am almost at the pack and I begged them to wait for me they left and refused to refund my money telling me to wait till the next day when I was traveling for an important course that I can't afford to resume late...I will still deal with those people..let the right time come we go meet for middle of highway one day.
Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by adedehinbo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
oteneaaron:
From 500 he got 500k.

What a hustle.

Who I fit sue like this?

access bank,i have a genuine reason you can make money from

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
NoApology:
No refund after payment’: Peace Mass Transit loses in court

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/08/no-refund-after-payment-peace-mass-transit-loses-in-court/?amp=1

Omo see seed sowed ooo.
Even bet 9ja no get that odd for single game 5h to 500k

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by luluman: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
virginchaser:

Justice delayed is justice denied.
In law it's better to let a guilty one free than to punish an innocent one unjustly, so take all the time to ensure your judgment is right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
oldman112:
How much will he pay the lawyer, how many times did they appear in court, finally he can be traced and get hurt by the company, these people can do anything to keep there business. But the truth still remains that he did what many can't do.

FYI he is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
toobusy:
That thrash (no refund of money after payment) written in almost all cash invoices,not just in the public transport business alone,should be scrapped as well...

It is illegal. That is what the court says...it applies to all consumables

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Dalhatu Musa Dies In Accident / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On His Friend's Birthday In Edo State (photos) / Truck Falls On Car On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.