Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her (18911 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga / Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by GIdiata(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2022
he's learning from Chidinma Ojukwu. hopefully he will be crowned prison's Mr. Macho.

Na here we dey wey them free the other Chidinma. de Corper wey butcher human being like nama for Akwa Ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6959875/corper-chidinma-oduma-acquitted-year
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Perfectbeing(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2022
The law is really an ass. This is similar to how Chidinma after confessing she killed Ataga on live TV made a U turn and denied killing him.. Sharia law is beginning to make sense to me
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Codes151(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2022
We Dey wait for you.

Lie come out.
All of you.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by MartinsD12(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFbMj7NP2P/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
His lawyer is telling him what to say and to deny all these , I wonder why lawyers stand in for what is not Truth even when they know the person they are defending actually commit the offense but lawyers will try to twist it because of money , Nigeria is messed up this is corruption.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by KangaIye: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Lawyers. cry
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Owen247: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2022
All these people wey dey do u turn anyhow like say dem dey for road,dey carry d judiciary dey play up and down suppose dey collect punishment for toyin wit d law court for dat vry act specially. Imagine.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by lomprico(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:
Just imagine and they will bury this case just like that lipsrsealed

Top politicians and pastors the use the guy arrange human parts for Akwa ibom.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by dododawa1: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2022
1) more jungle justice will continue
2) if you escape earth judjment,what of heaven.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by kingthreat(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Fool will be sentenced to death no matter what. He should just tell the truth and wait to die.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by chizzypresh(f): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2022
lomprico:

Top politicians and pastors the use the guy arrange human parts for Akwa ibom.

That's too bad
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:

Who’s they? Do you even know how criminal cases work? The guy had hired a lawyer and they’re doing their job (to get him out). It’s the duty of the state to produce sufficient evidence to nail the guy, that’s how things are done.
Even Evans once claimed innocence and sued the federal government. The wheels of Justice turns slowly that’s why most people advocate for jungle Justice for certain types of crimes, BUT, sometimes innocent persons could get set up.

Be patient, don’t use every opportunity to blame the government for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by lexy2014: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:

Same thing happened with ataga. Chidinma initially confessed to d murder, later story change. Now she's a celebrity in prison, granting interviews and doing beauty pageant
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Truvela: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by chizzypresh(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Who’s they? Do you even know how criminal cases work? The guy had hired a lawyer and they’re doing their job (to get him out). It’s the duty of the state to produce sufficient evidence to nail the guy, that’s how things are done.
Even Evans once claimed innocence and sued the federal government. The wheels of Justice turns slowly that’s why most people advocate for jungle Justice for certain types of crimes, BUT, sometimes innocent persons could get set up.

My dear, I know how criminal case work but i don't think the guy is really innocent
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by nedekid: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Ryda:
I knew there's definitely going to be a U turn the when he started denying some facts.

The justice system in this country ehn. angry
This is normal process and has nothing to do with the justice system.
Everyone has the right to plead guilty or not guilty. It is left for the prosecution to delegently do its job. While the accused defence does theirs.
Evidence is the key in this case.
Hopefully the police has done their homework.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:

My dear, I know how criminal case work but i don't think the guy is really innocent

He’s not innocent but you don’t expect him to plead guilty. The odds are against him, he’ll get at least 25 years even if he pleads guilty, why not try your luck and plead NOT GUILTY and stall the case and make it drag on and give the prosecution the Herculean task of convincing the judge with evidence that you’re actually guilty.

The downside is if he’s found guilty based on evidence he’s get a heavier sentence. This is my layman’s POV based on the little I’ve gathered about criminal cases

This is the M.O. of remorseless criminals.

I believe the boy is guilty

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2022
nedekid:

This is normal process and has nothing to do with the justice system.
Everyone has the right to plead guilty or not guilty. It is left for the prosecution to delegently do its job. While the accused defence does theirs.
Evidence is the key in this case.
Hopefully the police has done their homework.

Exactly, the defense’s job is always easier when there isn’t sufficient evidence against the accused

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by just2endowed: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:

It is left for the security agency to prove the scarce above reasonable doubt
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm kiss

I really don't know what to say but the guy has even denied going to the House where the lady was murdered.

Now! What's the evidence that he was at the house then. Did anyone Saw or snapped him at the apartment
Verily, he said that he went to visit his sister that particular Day in another State.

The sister will defend him by saying "yes" my brother came visiting✓✓✓✓
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Amazinggrace71: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Fear of death sentence is the beginning of lying
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Heavensent01(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Jungle justice is not leaving this country anytime soon with the insincerity in judgement and slow justice process
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2022
sphinixs2:

Many lawyers lack conscience. This can only be his defence lawyer's strategy to utilise any available loophole in the case. Empathy should be a word for human beings abeg.
Exactly, but so what? That is why we train to be lawyers. cheesy the guy could be innocent, especially in a country like niageria where police only rely on toture to extract confessions, any confessions made under duress or during toture cannot be used in court.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:
Hmmm kiss

I really don't know what to say but the guy has even denied going to the House where the lady was murdered.

Now! What's the evidence that he was at the house then. Did anyone Saw or snapped him at the apartment
Verily, he said that he went to visit his sister that particular Day in another State.

The sister will defend him by saying "yes" my brother came visiting✓✓✓✓
Absolutely, the naigerian police are rubbish at investigations, they only beat and toture suspects into confessions. When you are tortured during interogations you would confess to anything.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
just2endowed:

It is left for the security agency to prove the scarce above reasonable doubt
Absolutely! Which i believe they cannot.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
chizzypresh:

What you think doesn't matter, you cannot put suspected killers in prison just because you think they are guilty, cheesy i think you are a thief, are you are thief?
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Serveyouright(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
If the judge pronounce this criminal free, then, they should expect more jungle justices in Akwa Ibom State. We know the truth.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Correct! Besides the real murderer could still be walking freely in that town, i doubt if the naigerian police has substantial evidence, they usually rely only on confessions extracted through torture which is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Serveyouright:
If the judge pronounce this criminal free, then, they should expect more jungle justices in Akwa Ibom State. We know the truth.
He is not a criminal yet, you don't know the truth, did you witness the murder? This guy could be innocent and the real killer still walking free,
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by zeeprince(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2022
Probably the fault lies with the prosecution , cuz it seems they're lagging behind cry and for the video evidence, they should be doing all they can to get the judge to admit it to court as evidence, which should be properly presented, cuz if they failed in presenting it properly and even with 1 mil other evidences this case will be discarded undecided
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Heavensent01:
Jungle justice is not leaving this country anytime soon with the insincerity in judgement and slow justice process
So you want an innocent man to be sent to prison? Remember jungle justice could happen to anyone including an innocent person like you. Let the courts decide.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2022
zeeprince:
Probably the fault lies with the prosecution , cuz it seems they're lagging behind cry and for the video evidence, they should be doing all they can to get the judge to admit it to court as evidence, which should be properly presented, cuz if they failed in presenting it properly and even with 1 mil other evidences this case will be discarded undecided
Correct! And if like the guy claimed that he was told to confess by the police then the case is dead.
Re: Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her by Tobies: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
MRDEE01:
Mr Hundeyin was right in his investigation, but he was intimidated to apologise
yea true. I remember when david traced a phonenumber in one of this rapist last calls via true caller and it appeared to be a police officer ..this call was before the incident

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzanian Student Commits Suicide After Losing A Bet In Liverpool/Madrid Match / Residents Flee Benue Community, As Fulani Herdsmen Attack & Injure Many (Photos) / Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.