Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag (5591 Views)

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2022
This flag gives me so much pride and makes .y heart beats fast. I've never felt the same about Nigeria's flag.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Aketi2: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2022
perez100:
What I don't understand - you said you don't believe in Biafra and I said I believe in Biafra, then you get angry and call me names and even kill me for what I peacefully believe without hurting you.

So, why are you angry? You see that Nigeria is sick. Somebody will choose the colour of his materials and you arrest the person just because of the colour of his clothes and some Nigerians will support such arrest yet they pretend that they are working for a peaceful country.

Same way, some people will protest peacefully with flags and they will get slaughtered and many Nigerians will jump up in celebration but some people will kill people in their farms and houses and no single killer will be arrested or killed yet Nigerians feel such is justice.

Do you know what, you are telling me that protesting with flags is a big offense in Nigeria and that killing will guarantee my life and support from Nigerians?

This is where we found ourselves in the East. But God will the peaceful nature of the Easterners.

My brother you said it all. How can you boast that a nation of 60m Igbos cannot produce a president. Why should we join other people to remain the slaves bequeathed to the Fulanis by the British people?

CAR is loading in Nigeria. The Nigerian Fulani Army think they can kill off 50m Igbos for asking to separate from the rest of Nigeria. I am ready to live my comfortable job and start afresh like South Sudan. Watch the videos of Wodemaya on Youtube about South Sudan, you will be surprised that the nation within the short period of her independence from the Mohammedan maniancs have made some progress.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Penguin2: 6:22am On Apr 09, 2022
ManMountain:

We don’t need to wait till 2023, bring the papers, we will sign it for you promptly.

We are tired of you too!

Except that your fathers seem to have different opinion

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2022
BKayy:
Don't allow sponsored social media handles to fool you.
The idea of pinning everything bad in SE to frame IPOB is not working. Infact it is making them stronger.

It's not working it will never work.... Easterners are not that dumb though it's working on few mostly igbos living in Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Na Reverend Father go they chop this one na o.....
Aboki i thought you're fasting oh I remember you can say anything bad against the infidels it doesn't count
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Shabbyiyo(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2022
If you ask for her passport now she will present Nigeria passport to you.

Why not act instead of staging all this drama in the name of supporting Biafra?

As for me, they would've all gone to Biafra and leave some of us in this Zoo alone to focus and benefit some things.

I believe she was sponsored by this same Zoo.

If you want to attack me, save your strength and attack the Zoo for your so call freedom.
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by CaptainAyub: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2022
ManMountain:
Can Nigerians trust these people with power?

Certainly not!
Hold your ''power'
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by nabiz(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m privileged to be privy to the WhatsApp group of priests of a certain diocese in the southeast and all of them are pro-Biafra. All!

Nigeria needs Igbo presidency more than Igbos need it.

It’s Igbo Igbo presidency in 2023 or Nigeria will have to sign the divorce papers.
99.999% of Igbos are pro Biafra. The 0.1% that believe believe in Nigeria are the politician and their family, and their erran boys who are benefiting from this government
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Igbodicool(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2022
God bless Igbo Race.
God bless Republic of Biafra.
God bless African Continent!

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by ManMountain(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Except that your fathers seem to have different opinion

Lmaooooo! Stop insulting. Tell your Peter Obi and the rest that are desperately seeking to be president of Nigeria to stop and seek divorce.
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2022
ManMountain:
Can Nigerians trust these people with power?

Certainly not!

But Nigeria trusted Buhari with power despite armed herdsmen from his tribe killing people across the country?
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Rugaria: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Very beautiful
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Collins9156(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Super
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by gidgiddy: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
We are heading to Biafra
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by sicily4u: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Biafra is different from ipob
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by ManMountain(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

But Nigeria trusted Buhari with power despite armed herdsmen from his tribe killing people across the country?

Buhari has the kind of leverage that no dead or living Ibo politicians has.
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by ManMountain(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
We are heading to Biafra

Goodspeed. Some of us can’t wait to see you as immigrants in our own country
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by gidgiddy: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
ManMountain:

Buhari has the kind of leverage that no dead or living Ibo politicians has.

Yeah, no wonder the amount on insecurity in his own state of Katsina is so bad that the Governor is asking to take up arms and defend themselves
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by gidgiddy: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
ManMountain:

Goodspeed. Some of us can’t wait to see you as immigrants in our own country

Very small price for one to pay for his own independent country
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by ManMountain(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yeah, no wonder the amount on insecurity in his own state of Katsina is so bad that the Governor is asking to take up arms and defend themselves

Baba go face Buhari and his people
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shabbyiyo:
If you ask for her passport now she will present Nigeria passport to you.

Why not act instead of staging all this drama in the name of supporting Biafra?

As for me, they would've all gone to Biafra and leave some of us in this Zoo alone to focus and benefit some things.

I believe she was sponsored by this same Zoo.

If you want to attack me, save your strength and attack the Zoo for your so call freedom.

Of course she has to use the passport of the country she currently belongs to while she waits for Biafra to come.

Do you know that there was nothing called Nigerian passport until 1960 Nigeria got its independence from Britain?
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by perez100: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
She strongly believe in Biafra without violence and that is what every Igbo person believe but our youths were forced to carry arms.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by Shabbyiyo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Of course she has to use the passport of the country she currently belongs to while she waits for Biafra to come.

Do you know that there was nothing called Nigerian passport until 1960 Nigeria got its independence from Britain?

How long will they act instead of showcasing like it's drama they are acting?

Do theu got independence wearing all those things. You guys r wasting time abeg
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by BloomingDale(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by SirBlack999(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
BKayy:
Don't allow sponsored social media handles to fool you.
The idea of pinning everything bad in SE on IPOB to frame them is not working. Infact it is making them stronger.

Bro, there's too much noise these days, especially on social media.

I remember the jubilation on twitter when Soludo said that sit at home was over. grin
Re: Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag by headbasher96(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
perez100:
What I don't understand - you said you don't believe in Biafra and I said I believe in Biafra, then you get angry and call me names and even kill me for what I peacefully believe without hurting you.

So, why are you angry? You see that Nigeria is sick. Somebody will choose the colour of his materials and you arrest the person just because of the colour of his clothes and some Nigerians will support such arrest yet they pretend that they are working for a peaceful country.

Same way, some people will protest peacefully with flags and they will get slaughtered and many Nigerians will jump up in celebration but some people will kill people in their farms and houses and no single killer will be arrested or killed yet Nigerians feel such is justice.

Do you know what, you are telling me that protesting with flags is a big offense in Nigeria and that killing will guarantee my life and support from Nigerians?

This is where we found ourselves in the East. But God will restore the peaceful nature of the Easterners.
oga i live in the east nobody is killing u let say the truth at times

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire / Old Naira Deadline Remains 10th Feb.. / Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.