Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport (5574 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Charming1(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Just after Former Governor Obiano, was arrested by the EFCC based on inflated projects like the Anambra Airport and International Convention Center, the Soludo visits the airport to notice the shocking state of the certain structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpmZp9mZ5U
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by NwaNimo1(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2022
To enter Anambra avoiding expressway.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/D89bFd.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by dawnomike(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Obiano did so many fake miracles in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by realstars: 12:52am On Apr 23, 2022
He want you to fixe it, dont act like buhari on blameing game. you were voted into that office to correct the wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Lamasta(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2022
The projects are in a state of shock grin
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Tenses: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Am very sure that if Ojukwu had been alive he'd have landed Obiano a resetting slap like his wife did to the criminal's wife.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by CoronaVirusPro: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Probably shocked about the warehouse Obiano called Airport.

Even Dangote Ibeshe warehouse is more luxurious than that warehouse called airport

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by tollyboy5(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2022
LoL see airport grin
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Moferere: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2022
The same Airport that Illiterate Peoples of Biafra said is finer, bigger than MMA? undecided

Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by aylipple: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Still looking for the "shocked" but I never see am till now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by West1side: 1:19am On Apr 23, 2022
This is how lunatics go about tarnishing the imagine of those that have performed beyond expectations. This same set of fools will come online n be praising Peter Obi who failed woefully in every sphere of governance.

Education is doing great under Obiano if not beta, plus over 4 standard bridges still standing with the only one Peter Obi built already collapsed, then add the airport, convention center n malls he singlehandedly built from scratch without incurring any debt.

Is it not madness foe anyone to compare the two. Osun state is there unable to build this same airport n still wallowing in debt cos of it.

Charming1:
Just after Former Governor Obiano, was arrested by the EFCC based on inflated projects like the Anambra Airport and International Convention Center, the Soludo visits the airport to notice the shocking state of the certain structures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by OVB123: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2022
This man should stop acting drammer and start to work, because i am tire of soludo that, soludo this. He was elected to work and not lament.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mooh247: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2022
So they were hyping substandard Airport
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Karlovich: 3:57am On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and Amala propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Chibuezem(m): 4:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Charming1:

Sir from the video you posted , I couldn't see the utter shock which you described, are you trying to hoodwink us into thinking that the airport is bad or what.....
What's your agenda?

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Matrixsystems: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Sensational head line

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by mightyhaze: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Very youthful,.. sprightly

Look how a man in his 60s is prancing around like a prize fighter..

I wish him all the best cool
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mandate2023: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Airport like PTF hall
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by shaggy007(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Highly misleading topics.

The topic is sensational just to attract people to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by SmartPolician: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Charming1:

Where did you get this information from?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by 1870e: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
[/s]
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by KosiGee(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2022
OVB123:
This man should stop acting drammer and start to work, because i am tire of soludo that, soludo this. He was elected to work and not lament.

You and the op need to go back and complete primary school.
Motor park hooligans would write and reason better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Charming1:

Where is the shock, useless propagandist

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
dawnomike:
Obiano did so many fake miracles in Anambra
It’s a miracle because he did what no state governor has done in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
realstars:
He want you to fixe it, dont act like buhari on blameing game. you were voted into that office to correct the wrong.
It’s fake news. Anambra Airport is still among the best. Nothing to fix

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
Its better than all airports in SW that’s why we are hyping it
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mooh247: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2022
globemoney01:

Its better than all airports in SW that’s why we are hyping it

Lol

Village talk

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by globemoney01: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Village talk
Why not post any airport in the entire south west better than Anambra Airport, let’s compare. Bush man

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by SpaceTour: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2022
OVB123:

Is Soludo your governor? Why not face your backward state and your failure governor

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by SpaceTour: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and MMIA.
Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by Mooh247: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
globemoney01:

Why not post any airport in the entire south west better than Anambra Airport, let’s compare. Bush man

How me and you go dey drag airport

Ibadan don get airport when una still dey tie leaf for jungle... Na stupid comparison make me we Ibadan get Airstrip since colonial era, Airport since 40 years and running and another new Airforce air base about to be completed with the first one still on ground, total of 3 runways

How I go dey compare with una wey just see plane for the first time last year

1 Like

Re: Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport by SpaceTour: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2022
You are just bitter and frustrated that ibadan airport is a village airport. I know you have never seen carousels or lift or escalators before, then come to Anambra international airport to see those facilities.

Mooh247:

How me and you go dey drag airport

Ibadan don get airport when una still dey tie leaf for jungle... Na stupid comparison make me we Ibadan get Airstrip since colonial era, Airport since 40 years and running and another new Airforce air base about to be completed with the first one still on ground, total of 3 runways

How I go dey compare with una wey just see plane for the first time last year

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufais Son Tells Ungrateful Igbos To Leave Lagos. David Hundeyin Fumes / A Nurse As Minister Of Health: Nma's Petition Disregarded. / Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.