Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan (32251 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by frowland(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the Interpol when you need them,
Isn't this a more advanced case of Hushpuppi?

The only foundation this ole has is a foundation of lies, clout chasing and gold-digging.
Lazy man that wants access to quick Igbo money. He married the Igbo woman thinking she'd make him rich overnight and when she didn't give in to his extortion and blackmails, he accused her of being a lesbian and ran away from the marriage.

Why will an Honourable thief ask for aid from people in Nigeria who have not eaten for people in Ukraine who do not even know that human beings exist in Nigeria simply because DSTV increased their cableTV tarriff so they said rather than pay, they will trek into Poland to watch news about Nigeria from their neighbor's TV.

But in Warsaw, the only news they found was that our President is heading to UK for 20days to look for the type of Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi because Nigerians are still complaining about the Isi Agu he wore in Imo State.

And Abba Kyari who would have arranged with the Fendi tailors is in prison because he refused to sack the Civil Defence officer who stopped Yusuf from riding his power bike on top of the 2nd Niger Bridge so he will not crash it because of the petrol that spilled on the road when two blackmarket sellers were fighting because the taller one refused to give the shorter one his own share of Bobrisky's wig that fell off from his head when his Keke was rushing to the airport because the highway was blocked by Fulani herdsmen who were taking all their cows from Funta Jalon to Oba for Obi Cubana's mother's burial.

But Cubana Chief Priest was not happy that the caterer he hired from Ogbomosho used the same broom she used in washing the bathroom to stir the Ogbono soup that Oxlade was supposed to use in lubricating Oye Kyme's entrance lobby since she told him not to use spit because of his mouth odour that smelt like Aunty Linda's kpekus.

So please, just count NwaAmaikpe out of a fraudster and a lesbian's deceitful marriage. I'm trying to bribe the LASTMA officer who towed my suitcase to their office because I overloaded it with passengers at Gatwick Airport.

Oh Mehn!
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Everybody want cash out..

Format just full everywhere
grin
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Bbbw: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Really
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Philipmems(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Czario:
61 pounds only ?
lol 61 pound only grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by yachal: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only foundation this ole has is a foundation of lies, clout chasing and gold-digging.
Lazy man that wants access to quick Igbo money. He married the Igbo woman thinking she'd make him rich overnight and when she didn't give in to his extortion and blackmails, he accused her of being a lesbian and ran away from the marriage.

Why will an Honourable thief ask for aid from people in Nigeria who have not eaten for people in Ukraine who do not even know that human beings exist in Nigeria simply because DSTV increased their cableTV tarriff so they said rather than pay, they will trek into Poland to watch news about Nigeria from their neighbor's TV.

But in Warsaw, the only news they found was that our President is heading to UK for 20days to look for the type of Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi because Nigerians are still complaining about the Isi Agu he wore in Imo State.

And Abba Kyari who would have arranged with the Fendi tailors is in prison because he refused to sack the Civil Defence officer who stopped Yusuf from riding his power bike on top of the 2nd Niger Bridge so he will not crash it because of the petrol that spilled on the road when two blackmarket sellers were fighting because the taller one refused to give the shorter one his own share of Bobrisky's wig that fell off from his head when his Keke was rushing to the airport because the highway was blocked by Fulani herdsmen who were taking all their cows from Funta Jalon to Oba for Obi Cubana's mother's burial.

But Cubana Chief Priest was not happy that the caterer he hired from Ogbomosho used the same broom she used in washing the bathroom to stir the Ogbono soup that Oxlade was supposed to use in lubricating Oye Kyme's entrance lobby since she told him not to use spit because of his mouth odour that smelt like Aunty Linda's kpekus.

So please, just count NwaAmaikpe out of a fraudster and a lesbian's deceitful marriage. I'm trying to bribe the LASTMA officer who towed my suitcase to their office because I overloaded it with passengers at Gatwick Airport.

..fvck is wrong with you
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Sermwell(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
ybalogs:
Nah Nkechi make dem denounce am?? Or could it be she was shielding him before?
I think she just sent them a Mail and that was it! They didn't notice him before.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by MotiveU(f): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
His true colour is coming out.
It's runs in the blood
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Blue86(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Iretomiwa Esther Falegan
Opeyemi David Falegan

Do the two names look like the same person to you folks..

You guys just love acid news.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Oturatetuala(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't date a celebrity or else u will be exposed.

Be wise in whatever u do as a hardworking man to make it in life.

Say no to fraud and be wise.
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Abujakenneth: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe sad
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by 1864fo: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
UK boys and 419
[/s]
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
The big boss! I greet you
frowland:

Oh Mehn!

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by ladyn4real(f): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Scammers everywhere at every opportunity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Aah let me renew my dues with UN … soon na finger print machine we go Dey carry on dates make we know who be who
Re: UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2022
I wish Buhari can contest for third term and punish Nigerians more..
This one is scamming or raising funds for Ukraine while many people needs aids in the north after bandit attacks all scattered in IDP camps..
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo / Throwback: Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu & Ndidi Obi / Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.