Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover (40135 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Omihanifa: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Opeyemi Falegan, the estranged lover of Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing, has alleged that the actress dated him only for his money and sex.

The Ekiti-born aspiring politician made this statement in an Instagram video interview with Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, on Friday morning.

The actress, in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES, however, denied the allegation.

“She came into my life for two things, money and sex. You know I have a foundation that takes care of the widows and the less privileged which I started when I lost my dad,” Mr Falegan said.

“These were some of the reasons she came into my life. she knew I was a philanthropist, she knew I normally give these people alms within my capacity.”

Mr Falegan said the actress was desperately in need of a child and had drained him financially.

He said: “When she came into my life, I had to make her understand that it’s not all about making babies. I said let me meet your people, and you should meet my people too.”

“It doesn’t work that way, be a proper wife but before you could be a proper wife you need to work on your pose, your pose is the way you talk to people, the way you carry yourself.”

He claimed that the actress wanted to keep up with her social status as an actress and a celebrity riding on his wealth, and it had cost him a fortune.

Mr Falegan said he encouraged the actress to work on herself before he could formally marry her.

“She does not have good communication skills and she promised to work on those things,” he said.

The Lagos experience

Mr Falegan narrated an experience he had with the actress, which he said he found distasteful.

“When I came to Lagos, I was very happy that I was coming to see my wife. Luckily she treated me with a very nice surprise which I loved but unfortunately after the party the next day, I couldn’t believe what happened and she insulted my whole life, she insulted my whole entirety.”

“I felt within myself for how long will I keep managing a behaviour I think is inappropriate and unacceptable. So I told her, `I’m sorry, give me space, go and work on yourself.'”

Background

Mr Falegan and Nkechi Blessing were believed to have been married.

Fans got the impression that they were already a couple when she posted their supposed wedding pictures on his birthday, June 10, 2021,

However, the relationship took a different turn on Wednesday, when the actress and her estranged lover took to social media calling each other unprintable names.

In his post on Friday, Mr Falegan debunked the news that he was married to the actress.

When PREMIUM TIMES contacted the actress, she dismissed his allegations, saying he did not even have a job.

Nkechi admitted that they were not formally married but alleged that a lot of lies were being peddled by her ex-lover, a situation she said she can not cope with anymore.

“When we started our relationship, he told me that I should not have expectations meaning he doesn’t have money as such but he told me that he has enough to take care of himself and me. So, I said okay, because I wasn’t even looking for a rich man because I am not lazy either. But along the line, I discovered he doesn’t even have a job.

“I always tell people, I can date anybody and together we would together build an empire. At first, he told me he was a Royal Air Force but I discovered it was all lies. He only bought the uniform and did a photoshoot with me.

“Initially, a lady hinted to me about all these, but I didn’t believe but when I discovered there were a lot of lies in the relationship, I had to take a walk.

“When I confronted him about the lies, he confirmed to be keeping things away from me which means there are other things he might be keeping away from me.

“Halfway into the relationship, I discovered three women have four kids for him. He met one in Ado-Ekiti, another in London and one other woman. I thought of all of these and I discovered that I can’t just continue.

Asked about her alleged bad communication skill, Nkechi confirmed that her ex-lover once complained about that.

“Truly he spoke about it. I don’t really know how to communicate gently especially when I am angry just like I am already getting angry now. But when somebody who claimed to love spoke about something like that one should try to change,” she said.

On the allegation that she clung to Mr Falegan because of his philanthropic nature, Nkechi referred our reporter to the Instagram account of Unicef Nigeria (Unicef_Nigeria) where Mr Falegan was accused of trying to scam the international humanitarian body.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/522647-actress-nkechi-blessing-dated-me-for-money-sex-estranged-lover.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2022
End of life fr the GRAMS!

32 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by EmptyGarden(m): 3:54am On Apr 09, 2022
They will always drag you to their level if you let them.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by habsydiamond(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Pack una dirts out, social media waste agency will help u dispose am for free

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Waakanda: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2022
Time to wash their dirty linens in the public...

#Radarada

#Shame

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by MonkeyMods(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Abeg abeg abeg these two local Guinea fowls should allow us focus on the bat living in boudillon

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whose report should we believe

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Zico5(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
We have thrown decency and decorum away in this country if not the likes of these fake yeyebrities that have rotten in moral and standard will not be gathering to entertain us. I don't even pity them but those alpha males that can sleep with their mothers once they get little change. David has said it all. Majority of them are prostitutes disguising as actresses and business women

9 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by RapistOnBail: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022

Hope he fvcked her hardcore Anal!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by SIMONEKPA7: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga which money? Behave before I borrow boogyman old Kala blast your left balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by dettolgel: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sex maybe money na lie ooh.

You wey wan use Ukraine cash out until unicef called you out. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by gambojimeta: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Who is this guy. Same guy Unicef tagged for scam.

9 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by ecolime(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Reminds me of Tonto and Kpokpogiri,

When a Gold-digger jams a crook/Jigolo

This is how it ends grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Rahkman: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make this 2 old fools getat abeg

5 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by luscioustrish(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make una rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Blakpot: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
lol
Can somebody pls tell them that one cares
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by mema900: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wahala no de finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by LaconicINC: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Una no de shame sef, tueh!
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Pristine664: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Adedotguy: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
cool
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Seyioluwa11(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Una problem una life
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by ppogba: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fucker and Fuckee (Part 1).

Produced by Zeb Ejiro.
Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by temmyyem: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
I know this guy very well he used to be a member of the British army, he is married with children, when he got engaged with Nkechi, I told someone that this is going to be another Tonto Dikeh and Churchill, nothing about both of them was real, people should stop taking any celebrity matter serious, they are fake people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by donbenie(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
When you build a house on a pack of lies..
You are not even married?
Why not jeje carry your loads and spare us of all these drama angry

2 Likes

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by Lilchilz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Proud to be an ekiti boy. We’re always smart hope you banged the hell out of her pusssy boss. Damn igbo girl pusssy always juicy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover by xynerise: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Social media has really made a lot of people extremely stupid

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding / Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.