Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War (28029 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by 3gpvids: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Illiteracy in the east is on the high side
E go hard to stop this madness ask the north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by derecho(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2022
As much as no one is supporting destruction of lives and properties. The Monday sit-at-home didn't start yesterday. It was during this period "construction workers" built the airport and other things.
Never forget that where two elephants are fighting it is the grass that suffers.
If Soludo isn't careful, he'd add petrol to the fire.No one is saying he shouldn't fight the criminals but lumping everything together and claiming that 100% of the criminals caught are not Anambarians is not true.He needs to be wise.

Suddenly, the theatre of war has moved to Anambra no one is hearing anything IPOB in Imo
Golan007:

Rubbish.

Can you convince construction workers from out of town to start work in Aguata?

What happens on Monday?

What happens to strangers who are stranded on a Monday?
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Golan007: 6:28am On Apr 09, 2022
derecho:
As much as no one is supporting destruction of lives and properties. The Monday sit-at-home didn't start yesterday. It was during this period "construction workers" built the airport and other things.
Never forget that where two elephants are fighting it is the grass that suffers.
If Soludo isn't careful, he'd add petrol to the fire.No one is saying he shouldn't fight the criminals but lumping everything together and claiming that 100% of the criminals caught are not Anambarians is not true.He needs to be wise.

Airport project in a safe perimeter is vastly different from road construction in Njikoka.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by descarado: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2022
naptu2:

Why are you responding to that guy? He is one of the people that supports this group and does everything humanly possible to absolve them of blame. He is here to spin and deflect, not to post anything sensible. Even if they use megaphone and admit responsibility, he will still insist that it is DSS and Fulani herdsmen that are responsible. His role here is to do everything possible to derail the thread because it exposes his group (he doesn't want anyone to expose what they are doing). There is absolutely nothing sensible that will come from him, so the best thing is to ignore him and allow him to continue to spin. The truth is obvious to everyone else.
These days, the way you run scouting for bad news from una arch enemy state anambra is worrisome.
Hope you do the same for every state.
I forget, news from the east especially anambra generates traffic.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

How?

He's echoing the minds of most Biafran apologists.

You guys don't see the deception going on here these guys are miscreants. My friend and his wife were recently kidnapped on that axis and i can tell you these guys are criminals they have nothing to do with IPOB. These people were formerly operating in the PH forests of Ubima along Owerri PH road. They havr migrated inland to the forests in Anambra and chased away the local villagers.
This Simon Ekpa is a noise maker he doesn't know what is happening at all he is only creat8ng tension online and you guys are falling for it.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by VPN11(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2022
My problem is that the person that designed Nigeria coat of arms. He saw the eagle and horse fighting. Instead of him to separate them he went ahead and wrote peace and unity. This is where all the problem started from grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2022
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

It is clear igbos cannot live in unity.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by naptu2: 6:31am On Apr 09, 2022
descarado:

These days, the way you run scouting for bad news from una arch enemy state anambra is worrisome.
Hope you do the same for every state.
I forget, news from the east especially anambra generates traffic.

If you have never seen me post any good news about Anambra or seen me post any bad news about any other state, then there's no way that I can help you.

If you think that the problem is my posts and threads and not the violence that is happening on the ground, then there's no way that I can help you.

Goodbye. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by LZAA: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2022
helinues:
Is Simeon Ekpa from Anambra state?

How can an Ebonyi guy be telling Anambra governor what not or to do?

It's time for the Igbo's to have a rethink about this Biafra of a thing
Rethink a critical and grave injustice??
You must be joking
Unlike afonjas who depend on political power to feed,Igbos could care less about it
Biafra is an ideology deeply ingrained in all igbo people

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by jrusky(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2022
naptu2:
They will say that they are going to do something. They will do what they say that they are going to do. They will boast and celebrate after successfully doing what they say they will do. Then, if there is a negative reaction, they will claim that it was done by Fulani herdsmen and DSS.

Yes nah when some people are genetically confused what do you expect?

Let them continue celebrating what is about to consume them unfortunately I'm from the region but far reasonable that most of them.

How can I be so stupid celebrating fellow kinsmen harassing, intimidating, killing and burning down innocent fellow kinsmen houses who had not done any wrong in the name of agitation? It's not done.

Niger Delta millitant never killed their brethren during their struggle they fought the fed govt to a standstill to give them their fair share of oil and they got it, igboho never killed his people rather he focused on those bitch Fula herds bastards terrorizing his people, Ojukwu till he died never preached death on any igbo but love so pls what is the testimony of all these bastards from Kanu to Ekpa, to UGM, ipigs, ESN etc that fellow igbo blood are being shed by them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Benmob: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

This new one is from Jigawa state.

It's time for everyone to fish out this guy from his house in Dutse.
before I think say u get sense but na now I know u no get one single

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by LZAA: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2022
naptu2:

Why are you responding to that guy? He is one of the people that supports this group and does everything humanly possible to absolve them of blame. He is here to spin and deflect, not to post anything sensible. Even if they use megaphone and admit responsibility, he will still insist that it is DSS and Fulani herdsmen that are responsible. His role here is to do everything possible to derail the thread because it exposes his group (he doesn't want anyone to expose what they are doing). There is absolutely nothing sensible that will come from him, so the best thing is to ignore him and allow him to continue to spin. The truth is obvious to everyone else.
Your "truth" is only obvious to you
He is correct because even the sit at home has always been peaceful
Umahi tried to stop it and got the cold shoulder soludo is getting now
What you non igbos fail to understand is that Biafra is not some "flash in the pan thing"
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by MunloPat: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Does this Simeon Ekpa man even stay in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by LZAA: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2022
jrusky:

Let them continue celebrating what is about to consume them unfortunately I'm from the region but far reasonable that most of them.

How can I be so stupid celebrating fellow kinsmen harassing, intimidating, killing and burning down innocent fellow kinsmen houses who had not done any wrong in the name of agitation? It's not done.

Niger Delta millitant never killed their brethren during their struggle they fought the fed govt to a standstill to give them their fair share of oil and they got it, igboho never killed his people rather he focused on those bitch Fula herds bastards terrorizing his people, Ojukwu till he died never preached death on any igbo but love so pls what is the testimony of all these bastards from Kanu to Ekpa, to UGM, ipigs, ESN etc that fellow igbo blood are being shed by them?
Uncle you are not igbo
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

You are right.

Soludo should earmark some billions to assuage these guys if that's what would bring peace.

Even 5 billion Naira would reduce the violence.
So it's basically negotiating with terrorists?
What happens when another faction comes up tomorrow? Negotiate with them too abi?
Soludo is just being diplomatic. He should follow Wike's approach since they don't want to hear

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by tonyson010(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2022
if ESN is not involved in this killings, they should fish out those perpetrating the evils.

Allow SouthEast to develop. don't put SE into security situation. No body should have right the bushes in the East, both Fulani or ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by victorazy(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I stand with Simon Ekpa- Our Onyendu.

Ewu ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by VPN11(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2022
The entire Biafrans ;must see and noticed that Soludo didn't come; to serve the Anambra's and entire Biafrans; rather he has come to fulfill the work of the evil British colony; and their Fulani stooge; in our land and; we the Biafrans must resist; this Soludo evil plans now .

This shows how determined ;these people who have sold their souls ;to d fulani and ;UK would go to achieve their ambition.There must be people holding Soludo somewhere; that made him to go on this journey of NO Return. It must be serious for Soludo to want to sacrifice Biafra freedom.

How many Bandits have any Nigerian governor caught in the bush? How come no northern governor nickname Fulani herdsmen as criminals or terrorists? Only Efulefu Soludo;another Fulani governor loading.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by PotatoSalad(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2022
3gpvids:
Illiteracy in the east is on the high side

E go hard to stop this madness ask the north
I'm igbo and I think my people are foolish. I used to think Igbos were wise. If you condemn them publicly, they'll call you Sabo, efulefu, fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Neddstark: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Seems Charles Soludo will be having a more difficult government than Buhari.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by derecho(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2022
It's a matter of interest my brother. If the safe perimeter becomes a focus,routes leading to it can be attacked.

The sit-at-home was a test of solidarity and I think minimized casualties that would have been recorded if rallies and protests were held.

Golan007:

Airport project in a safe perimeter is vastly different from road construction in Njikoka.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Easy5265: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2022
DrGoodman:
In the beginning of the Mondays sit at home, all fulani and northern posters were against the IPOB declared sit at home. They opened threads upon threads to say that Igbos are shooting themselves on the foot and dragging Igbos with IGR depletion and joblessness.

Fast forward to today, after they see a region getting richer while sitting at home, the strategy changed.

You are an excuse for a human, I doubt if your brain functions.

Fulani people now open multiple threads to support the sit at home, this time, using it to kill people and blame IPOB. The same fulani that spoke against sit at home are supporting sit at home, while real Igbos don't even complain.

Soludo is interested in stopping the sit at home because security forces are using same to commit crimes in the region, so they can blame ipob.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Professor443(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2022
jrusky:

Well ..somehow you are making sense ....things went to bad in every corner of this failed nation ...most of this menace cant see the day light if first we were truthfull to ourselves and second we had a strong system combatting against the factors of this recklessness... We would have been a bit better off other than worst off
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by omenkaLives(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2022
naptu2:
In effect, Simon Ekpa has admitted that his armed group are the people in the bushes. Governor Soludo said that the security forces have commenced an operation to smoke them out of the bushes and that it was fleeing criminals from the bushes that burnt down the Aguata Secretariat. The first tweet below seems to confirm this. This person said that people in the community have become refugees and fled their homes because of the clashes between the military and the terrorists in the bushes.

Meanwhile, some people have been arguing over the identity of the people that have been terrorising the South-East. However, the terrorists know who they are and they have been celebrating their attacks and threatening people (see screenshots below).
There's no argument about the identity of those terrorists in the East. Those who kept denying their identity only do so for the heck of it. DSS this, Fulani that, unknown gunmen this.

They've always been ipob. Absolutely no gainsaying about that.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

You haven't seen a fake twitter page before?

IPOB has come out to say Simon Ekpa is not working for them, is not even a member of IPOB and the fulani are still using the name to set up crimes via propaganda articles?

This is why Soludo is right, the people killing people in my state are from outside the region.

85% from particular south east region and 15% from other states. My brother call a spade a spade is Igbo killing Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Hotzone(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2022
Thunder fire Simon Ekpa

God bless Soludo

God bless all who can work hard to earn a decent living

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by zuchyblink(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Sóludo wants 'peace',a kind of peace that will benefit him and his family alone so that he can loot in peace.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Question all sensible people would ask you is

Are the tweets fake as you insinuated

Did the O.P at anytime accuse Simon Eba of working for IPOB or for Fulani

Is it a crime to post Tweets by someone declaring public unrest and civil disobedience on Nigerian citizens

Stop engaging the individual, after the second post I noticed everything’s not okay with him/her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by VPN11(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2022
PotatoSalad:

I'm igbo and I think my people are foolish. I used to think Igbos were wise. If you condemn them publicly, they'll call you Sabo, efulefu, fulani.

Non indigenous Igbos claiming Igbos online; faceless.
Igbos are indigenous in 11 states .
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.

Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Benue
Kogi
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra

Outside Nigeria indigenous Igbos are found in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.

So which of the state's are you from ? Igbos are the most intelligent ethnic black race in the world with over 80 million population;but you dont sound intelligent enough grin
Soludo is an animal,fulani are camping in our bushes killing our women and children, non of you criminal politicians in igboland dear called them criminal,and now because of esn you dear open that your dirty mouth @CCSoludo to call our gallant mens criminal.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by derecho(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2022
I don't know who is advising Soludo but if care is not taken, someone would push him to go and slap the comedian on the stage and might lose his Oscars.

The Monday sit-at-home is just like Chris Brown's time on the stage, lock up. You'll have your time to mount the stage.

Now, it will move from mere solidarity to the Igbo self a determination to an unnecessary battle of supremacy.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by AfonjaFirstSon: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2022
As a Yoruba man, I don't like what Tinubu boys are doing in Anambra, because of ordinary election me and
you know that Tinubu can never win. Yoruba elders should call Tinubu to order, and also caution him that
Election is not a do or die affair.

it's either it goes to Ndi Igbo or It goes to the North.
Our ancestors know that it is the turn of Igbos to produce President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, but Tinubu is working against it.

It may shock you that Remi Tinubu, the wife of former Governor of Lagos State is against his husband's ambition, take it to the bank As a Yoruba elder, I urge all Yoruba candidate to step down and support an ibo man for equity and for peace to reign in this country.

I am seeing a war between Igbos and Yorubas, which Igbos will brutalize Yoruba with too much anger. We want peace to reign in this our country. President Buhari should do something urgent to avert this war. Ibos have seen that Yoruba is their real enemy and not Hausa as people always say.

Enemy within.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / Governor Akeredolu & His Wife ,Betty Loved Up Photos / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.