Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War (28028 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by AfonjaFirstSon: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2022
ELECTION IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR;

As a Yoruba man, I don't like what Tinubu boys are doing in Anambra, because of ordinary election me and
you know that Tinubu can never win. Yoruba elders should call Tinubu to order, and also caution him that
Election is not a do or die affair.

it's either it goes to Ndi Igbo or It goes to the North.
Our ancestors know that it is the turn of Igbos to produce President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, but Tinubu is working against it.

It may shock you that Remi Tinubu, the wife of former Governor of Lagos State is against his husband's ambition, take it to the bank. As a Yoruba elder, I urge all Yoruba candidate to step down and support an ibo man for equity and for peace to reign in this country.

I am seeing a war between Igbos and Yorubas, which Igbos will brutalize Yoruba with too much anger. We want peace to reign in this our country. President Buhari should do something urgent to avert this war. Ibos have seen that Yoruba is their real enemy and not Hausa as people always say. ,

Enemy within.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by naptu2: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
LZAA:

Your "truth" is only obvious to you
He is correct because even the sit at home has always been peaceful
Umahi tried to stop it and got the cold shoulder soludo is getting now
What you non igbos fail to understand is that Biafra is not some "flash in the pan thing"
Know this and know peace

Hey! The determiner of igboness quoted me!

He/she said that the truth is only obvious to me. That must mean that I am Charles Soludo because he has been saying the exact same thing in the past few weeks. It must mean that I am Kanunta Kanu because he said the same thing last week. It must mean that I am the guy that he/she just told that he is not Igbo.

Isn't that wonderful logic and common sense? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by matm: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Simon Ekpa? Who is this man and what's d name of his own group and what's his mission? Ibos shld shine their eyes.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by depezee(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:
IPOB terrorist: 5
Soludo: 1

I will keep updating the livescores.

Thrash.
We know your plans.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by VPN11(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2022
Going forward We may consider taking serious legal action against any Nigeria news media reporting that IPOB is a proscribed group. This position is well noted and affirmed today by Justice Binta. We will no longer tolerate calling a whole nation as proscribed group.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Chikeluba25(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2022
This is right time Anambra people should support their governor to succeed. If Rivers ppl never supported Woke, he would have lost in the fight. Imo state is where it is today because the ppl are supporting and hailing IPOB/ESN.

It is left for Ndi-Anambra to take bk their hand and restore peace and normalcy.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by depezee(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2022
[s][/s]
peacettw:
Someone should arrest this man

Very stupid post as usual
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by tamdun: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2022
DrGoodman:
In the beginning of the Mondays sit at home, all fulani and northern posters were against the IPOB declared sit at home. They opened threads upon threads to say that Igbos are shooting themselves on the foot and dragging Igbos with IGR depletion and joblessness.

Fast forward to today, after they see a region getting richer while sitting at home, the strategy changed.

Fulani people now open multiple threads to support the sit at home, this time, using it to kill people and blame IPOB. The same fulani that spoke against sit at home are supporting sit at home, while real Igbos don't even complain.

Soludo is interested in stopping the sit at home because security forces are using same to commit crimes in the region, so they can blame ipob.
U are a liar, they were mocking u guys instead, they let u know u are hurting yourself and not the fed govt
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by depezee(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Landmack:

see this fool

today you're speaking for one Nigeria and tinubu presidency...tomorrow you're supporting Simon Elias destruction on igbo lands.

i now see that most of u here that comment on anything ipob are mostly Afonjas who are happy abt the situation. but let me tell u,for supporting evil...ur brothers in d west will mine ur skull and that of ur relatives. ediot

All of you are same people.
You cannot deceive us.

You are only doing the bidding of your masters.
You want to confuse and set division but we know the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Golan007: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2022
obynzo:

You guys don't see the deception going on here these guys are miscreants. My friend and his wife were recently kidnapped on that axis and i can tell you these guys are criminals they have nothing to do with IPOB. These people were formerly operating in the PH forests of Ubima along Owerri PH road. They havr migrated inland to the forests in Anambra and chased away the local villagers.
This Simon Ekpa is a noise maker he doesn't know what is happening at all he is only creat8ng tension online and you guys are falling for it.

Don't tell us that.

Before Simon Ekpa took over, episodes of violence were short and concentrated on a single axis.

In addition, the chief security officer of the state has stated that most of the criminals are from Simon Ekpa's homestate of Ebonyi.

What more do we need to know.

Soludo should just settle the guys with 5 billion Naira.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Landmack: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2022
derecho:
As much as no one is supporting destruction of lives and properties. The Monday sit-at-home didn't start yesterday. It was during this period "construction workers" built the airport and other things.
Never forget that where two elephants are fighting it is the grass that suffers.
If Soludo isn't careful, he'd add petrol to the fire.No one is saying he shouldn't fight the criminals but lumping everything together and claiming that 100% of the criminals caught are not Anambarians is not true.He needs to be wise.

Suddenly, the theatre of war has moved to Anambra no one is hearing anything IPOB in Imo

u must be from Ebonyi,imo,abia and thats why soludos statement is paining u like this. u and those ur iliterates on Facebook and twitter should cry more. nobody will be happy on d destruction of their homelands except foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by depezee(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

Don't tell us that.

Before Simon Ekpa took over, episodes of violence were short and concentrated on a single axis.

In addition, the chief security officer of the state has stated that most of the criminals are from Simon Ekpa's homestate of Ebonyi.

You talk like a baby you are.
And your useless comment/taunting will only end here.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by BafanaBafana: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Difrent:

Have you no shame?
Dont worry...this was how borno people were initially shielding Boko haram members.....keep breeding terrorists but dont cry when they start terrorising you upon realising there are no more fulani people to terrorize
Borno people never shielded Boko Haram members. Don't say things you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Igbofam: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2022
DrGoodman:
In the beginning of the Mondays sit at home, all fulani and northern posters were against the IPOB declared sit at home. They opened threads upon threads to say that Igbos are shooting themselves on the foot and dragging Igbos with IGR depletion and joblessness.

Fast forward to today, after they see a region getting richer while sitting at home, the strategy changed.

Fulani people now open multiple threads to support the sit at home, this time, using it to kill people and blame IPOB. The same fulani that spoke against sit at home are supporting sit at home, while real Igbos don't even complain.

Soludo is interested in stopping the sit at home because security forces are using same to commit crimes in the region, so they can blame ipob.

There is a huge hole where your brain used to be. Ibu iti. Confirmed isi efu.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Golan007: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
depezee:

You talk like a baby you are.
And your useless comment/taunting will only end here.

End how?

Either you kill them or you settle them.

Simple.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

Don't tell us that.

Oga you are just trying to be mischievous the violence in Anambra started prior to the elections and before that there was no violence in Anambra state.
Can you see the coincidence that the moment election result came out the violence ended.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by uniquetechng: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Who doesn't know that the Nigerian state protects Fulani herdsmen, the reason the ESN was set up to protect Eastern rural areas against the marauders? Soludo cannot use the already compromised military to fight the ESN because that will bring more harm to Anambra State.

Focus on reconciliation and work with those Igbo elders that got the IPOB to allow Anambra election to hold peacefully, unless you want those boys to turn Anambra to what they have turned Imo State into. You don't want to spend 4 years fighting the ESN and IPOB, as that would be a huge distraction.
ESN is killing and destroying igbo land , how you guys dont realise this is beyond me , this was how the north were supporting and aiding boko haram until they turned against them. ESN cant kill people in SS or SW let alone in the North , they will kill Igbos and its happening already. The earlier the Eastern region realised this the better for igbos .
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by MrCover: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Golan007: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are just trying to be mischievous the violence in Anambra started prior to the elections and before that there was no violence in Anambra state.
Can you see the coincidence that the moment election result came out the violence ended.

So what are we discussing if violence stopped?
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by kindredspirit(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
naptu2:

Why are you responding to that guy? He is one of the people that supports this group and does everything humanly possible to absolve them of blame. He is here to spin and deflect, not to post anything sensible. Even if they use megaphone and admit responsibility, he will still insist that it is DSS and Fulani herdsmen that are responsible. His role here is to do everything possible to derail the thread because it exposes his group (he doesn't want anyone to expose what they are doing). There is absolutely nothing sensible that will come from him, so the best thing is to ignore him and allow him to continue to spin. The truth is obvious to everyone else.

Thank you. I was actually taking him serious, to understand his P.o.V, until the the part where he said " the Eastern region is GETTING RICHER WHILE SITTING AT HOME"! That did it for me. If this isn't the most ridiculous assertion ever,not sure what is.

Sometimes, you have to wonder what goes on in the heads of some of these folks. They are truly not normal anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by nike4love: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Who doesn't know that the Nigerian state protects Fulani herdsmen, the reason the ESN was set up to protect Eastern rural areas against the marauders? Soludo cannot use the already compromised military to fight the ESN because that will bring more harm to Anambra State.

Focus on reconciliation and work with those Igbo elders that got the IPOB to allow Anambra election to hold peacefully, unless you want those boys to turn Anambra to what they have turned Imo State into. You don't want to spend 4 years fighting the ESN and IPOB, as that would be a huge distraction.
You just said the fact brother,
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by JustforMen: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2022
LZAA:

Your "truth" is only obvious to you
He is correct because even the sit at home has always been peaceful
Umahi tried to stop it and got the cold shoulder soludo is getting now
What you non igbos fail to understand is that Biafra is not some "flash in the pan thing"
Know this and know peace

I think the sit at home should be extended to three more days in a week... Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Sit at home is really crippling the Nigerian economy and hurting the government

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

So what are we discussing if violence stopped?

When did this violence start? Lets be factual and real here no mischief. You are a discerning man, this violence all started because of comments Soludo made which is clear that there is a grand scheme to cause chaos in the state to keep him distracted.
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by derecho(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2022
I had to look at who's talking... I have sighted you. I gave you one like too.

But to help you, though I'm not from those states you mentioned, there are people from those states who love Soludo more than some wicked Anambarians who don't want to see Soludo succeed.
Stop acting as if all Anambarians love Soludo.
To boot, Wisdom and literacy are not synonyms.

Need I remind you that a friend sometimes sticks closer than a brother? And that it's more painful to see one you love misbehave.
Maybe opening your shop on Monday by all cost is all you can see.It doesn't matter to you if Anambra burns down.

I repeat...Soludo needs wisdom and not playing to the gallery
Landmack:

u must be from Ebonyi,imo,abia and thats why soludos statement is paining u like this. u and those ur iliterates on Facebook and twitter should cry more. nobody will be happy on d destruction of their homelands except foreigners
Re: Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War by Brian47(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2022
I hate this Simon Epka guy.
Imagine Igbos leaving the north cause of kidnapping and bandatary just to come back home to start facing unknown gunmen and this esn rubbish.
And the thing is that these are uneducated people an educated person would not want to sit at home on a main working day like Monday unless he's jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness / Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.