Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

"I Have Paid ₦180,000 For My Son To See Cristiano Ronaldo Play On The Pitch" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Have Paid ₦180,000 For My Son To See Cristiano Ronaldo Play On The Pitch" (310 Views)

Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / See Cristiano Ronaldo In Hausa Native Attire (PICTURE) / See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Paid ₦180,000 For My Son To See Cristiano Ronaldo Play On The Pitch" by MUSICOGA11: 6:16am On Apr 09, 2022
A 12-year-old Ronaldo fan dreaming to see his hero; Cristiano Ronaldo play has been frustrated three times — and cost his desperate dad £3,250.

The determined pair endured a hat-trick of heartache in their bid.

Each time Chris Broome (43 Years Old) splashed out for himself and his son Zac, (12 Years Old) the Portuguese star (Ronaldo) famous for his “Siu” goal celebrations — has been injured or benched.

In 2020, he paid £1,550 to watch Ronaldo at Juventus but the ace was rested.

In March, Chris pictured with his son spent £1,500 on hospitality and hotels for the Manchester derby which Ronaldo missed through injury.

Chris Broome has splashed out thousands and traveled more than 2,000 miles for their son Zak to fulfill his dream of seeing his hero (Ronaldo) play.

And despite free tickets for Manchester United vs Leicester last Saturday, Ronaldo was missing again.

Chris of Yatton Somerset, said: “It’s costing an arm and a leg for my son to see Ronaldo play on the pitch.

"I promised Zac I will take him to see Ronaldo play, so I’ll make that happen no matter the cost.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sBFijieuA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Paid ₦180,000 For My Son To See Cristiano Ronaldo Play On The Pitch" by superCleanworks(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Use money as you like. Na your own.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi For Presidency? / How Do I Watch Live Football Matches On My PC / Why FG Withdrew Nigeria From International Basketball Competitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.