Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Soludo Has Started Wrongly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (4724 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (Throwback) / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Basilo101 the useless nsukka miscreant, even ESBS enugu was recently burnt down, this building is 5 mind to government house where the timid nsukka local champion fat useless governor Ugwuanyi was sitting

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

Okay Soludo didn't turn it into an Anambra vs Them issue but my argument did.

Incredible.
You de mind those Bushmen? Look at how Soludo reasons despite his education and exposure. These crude creatures are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nsukka miscreant villager, you know nothing about Anambra. Tell your incompetent village nsukka governor to come and learn from Anambra. Bunch of illiterates and villagers

[s]
basilo101:

Those autonomous communities are part of larger groupings which does not exist in Anambra. Abia has Ngwa with 5 local government. Imo has mbaise with 5LGA .
Your village governor don't know that the state he is governing is everybody in it irrespective of where they come from. Village mentality
[/s]
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

Biafra doesn't exist anymore so stop talking about irrelevant stuff. Soludo was elected to serve Ndi Anambra not a regional governor. You want to turn this into senseless attack against Ndi Anambra but that won't work. We want the progress of our state and will go the extra mile to restore law and order.

You said Anambra is unable to be part of a larger group but you have more autonomous communities in Imo and Abia than any part of Igboland. Anambra do not have one existing autonomous communities....you reek of ignorance. We have promoted Igbo unity than any other state. Look at Soludo speeches and see how he carries every Igbo along.

Louder

Basilo101 is a bitter frustrated nsukka miscreant. He feels low whenever he sees Anambrans
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
Basilo101 the useless nsukka miscreant, even ESBS enugu was recently burnt down, this building is 5 mind to government house where the timid nsukka local champion fat useless governor Ugwuanyi was sitting
Thank you very much, show me where the governor blamed neighboring states. It's a national issue but you villagers are too narrow minded
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

All the youths in your villages are die hard IPOB members. Na anambala jobless villagers de destroy the state. Stop looking for scapegoat

I am not arguing that but they are not involved in burning down Anambra. A lot of Anambra youths are either IPOB apologists or supporters but they will not be stupid enough to join outsiders in destroying their father's land.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Those autonomous communities are part of larger groupings which does not exist in Anambra. Abia has Ngwa with 5 local government. Imo has mbaise with 5LGA .
Your village governor don't know that the state he is governing is everybody in it irrespective of where they come from. Village mentality

Then let us be. Why over working yourself.

We are united the way we are in anambra state.

Na u guys wants to fit in by force.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

I am not arguing that but they are not involved in burning down Anambra. A lot of Anambra youths are either IPOB apologists or supporters but they will not be stupid enough to join outsiders in destroying their father's land.

Who burnt government house during ngige vs Uba saga? Abakaliki boys I guess. Yes, Derico the greatest terrorist in onitsha is from Nsukka. Lol. Mumu people
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Ojukwu, the greatest miscreant fled from Enugu to Umuahia. Him no sabi road to his Nnewi village?
[/s]

Ojukwu was more educated than everyone in enugu state then and now. Till date no.one from enugu state has ever studied at Oxford. When Ojukwu went to Oxford, enugu people were still living with monkeys in forests. Ojukwu was the governor of eastern region, he has the mandate to protect everyone in that region. Ewu nsukka go and read history
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Una no sabi run state. Ndi village

What do you mean?
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Who burnt government house during ngige vs Uba saga? Abakaliki boys I guess. Yes, Derico the greatest terrorist in onitsha is from Nsukka. Lol. Mumu people
[/s]

Who burnt ESBS enugu? All the armed robbers that were chased out of Onitsha were from nsukka.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

Louder
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

These are isolated incidents that didn't pose an existential security threat.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

United my foot! Go to Ogidi and put signboard there and write onitsha on it let's see your imaginary unity. But you can go Orji, Egbu, Nekede etc and write Owerri. You can go to Osisioma and write Aba. You can go to Opi and write Nsukka. The whole of Nike is now having Enugu attached. All these without issues
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

United my foot! Go to Ogidi and put signboard there and write onitsha on it let's see your imaginary unity. But you go Orji, Egbu, Nekede etc and write Owerri. You can go to Osisioma and write Aba. You can go to Opi and write Nsukka. The whole of Nike is now having Enugu attached
[/s]

Anambra is a one United monolithic state, that's why there's no autonomous communities in Anambra like you enugu villagers have. Anambra people are one people. We have nothing in common with you wawa villagers
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

Basilo101 the bitter frustrated nwa nsukka don't like hearing that Anambra is a monolithic United state. cheesy
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

These are isolated incidents that didn't pose an existential security threat.
Oga, jobless anambra IPOB youths are the one causing destruction. Settlers may be part of it but it's impossible for settlers to operate without leadership from indigenous person

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

United my foot! Go to Ogidi and put signboard there and write onitsha on it let's see your imaginary unity. But you go Orji, Egbu, Nekede etc and write Owerri. You can go to Osisioma and write Aba. You can go to Opi and write Nsukka. The whole of Nike is now having Enugu attached

The pain is real...hahahaha

Ife Abu anambala erike. Oririnne...too much.

You can't fit in at all.

In near future the state might evolve to an ethnic nation because of how they do their things.

We are proud the way we structure ourselves.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by Ndibunna: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:

Basilo101 the bitter frustrated nwa nsukka don't like hearing that Anambra is a monolithic United state. cheesy

I think that is their problem. The strong sense of unity In anambra gives them goose bumps.

Ala na ayi fa there...
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
[s][/s]

Anambra is a one United monolithic state, that's why there's no autonomous communities in Anambra like you enugu villagers have. Anambra people are one people. We have nothing in common with you wawa villagers
The whole of Enugu state fall under 5 gruop
Nsukka
Nkanu
Udi
Awgu
Oji
We also know of Ngwa and Ohuhu group in Abia. Anambala are villagers without large group identity
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

You have comprehension problems. You are contracting yourself. You want to turn this into Anambra vs X but I don't have time for that. But get this clearly, we will smoke these criminals out and crush them! Anambra belongs to all those little communities in the state and we are proud of our little towns because we have achieved alot both nationally and globally. We are proud of our land and heritage.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

I think that is their problem. The strong sense of unity In anambra gives them goose bumps.

Ala na ayi fa there...
Mr unity, try what I told you. We have Nike-Enugu. Try Ogidi-Onitsha
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

The whole of Enugu state fall under 5 gruop
Nsukka
Nkanu
Udi
Awgu
Oji
We also know of Ngwa and Ohuhu group in Abia. Anambala are villagers without large group identity
[/s]

I don't care if the whole enugu state fall under sambisa. The point is that your land useless and worthless. Your people are illiterates and miscreants. Even the language you miscreants speak in enugu is Anambra dialect. An average nsukka man dare not speak nsukka in public or else he will be isolated as an awusa man. Enugu people are illiterates and villagers. cheesy
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

You have comprehension problems. You are contracting yourself. You want to turn this into Anambra vs X but I don't have time for that. But get this clearly, we will smoke these criminals out and crush them! Anambra belongs to all those little communities in the state and we are proud of our little towns because we have achieved alot both nationally and globally. We are proud of our land and heritage.
Your village governor started the Anambra vs X. Crush all criminals, we don't care where they came from. Your governor should stop looking for village sympathy to cover up his failure.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by ebufa: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

People in top positions should be astute in speech. Better not to say anything at all that to say something poorly thought out.

I cannot agree more! I am beginning to have my doubts about so-called soludo solution!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Mr unity, try what I told you. We have Nike-Enugu. Try Ogidi-Onitsha
[/s]

What a useless nsukka miscreant. Anambra is one monolithic state. Ogidi, ogbunike, oba, obosi, etc are greater Onitsha metropolis.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Oga, jobless anambra IPOB youths are the one causing destruction. Settlers may be part of it but it's impossible for settlers to operate without leadership from indigenous person

We have documentation from Obi's government till now showing these criminals operating in Anambra are mostly from neighboring states. I am not saying Ndi Anambra are not involved in crimes but we also have huge number of people from other states living in Anambra. In Umuoji alot of petty crime are committed by people from Enugu ,Akwaibom and Imo....they show this is our WhatsApp group
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
[s][/s]

I don't care if the whole enugu state fall under sambisa. The point is that your land useless and worthless. Your people are illiterates and miscreants. Even the language you miscreants speak in enugu is Anambra dialect. An average nsukka man dare not speak nsukka in public or else he will be isolated as an awusa man. Enugu people are illiterates and villagers. cheesy
Anambra dialect kee you there. I went to Nzam to see my babe, na Igala Dem de speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 / You Think PMB Is Tall Right? Then You Need To See This...!!! (Photo) / Buhari Slashes Federal University Staff Salaries By Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.