Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Soludo Has Started Wrongly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (4720 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (Throwback) / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by juman(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ipob failed to stop criminals among themselves.
So all of them are branded criminals.
Ipob is like boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by OfoIgbo: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Ojukwu's capital was Umuahia. You people and inability to be part of larger groupings

Ojukwu had various capitals.

But the point I made still stands. The most pro-Igbo governor at the moment is Soludo. Undermining him will not augur well for anybody.

As it is currently obvious that Anambra youths are not against him, it is in bad taste for our Igbo brothers to start undermining him, especially as their own states are in the hand of Fulani-controlled parties.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Your village governor started the Anambra vs X. Crush all criminals, we don't care where they came from. Your governor should stop looking for village sympathy to cover up his failure.
[/s]

Soludo is more educated and more exposed than everyone in your backward enugu state. There's no one in enugu state that can stand Soludo. So you now understand why you enugu villagers are timid. Soludo has stated the fact, let it continue to pain you

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

We have documentation from Obi's government till now showing these criminals operating in Anambra are mostly from neighboring states. I am not saying Ndi Anambra are not involved in crimes but we also have huge number of people from other states living in Anambra. In Umuoji alot of petty crime are committed by people from Enugu ,Akwaibom and Imo....they show this is our WhatsApp group
That is because Anambra criminals are in Cambodia and Thailand
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by jom28gy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
[s][/s]

I don't care if the whole enugu state fall under sambisa. The point is that your land useless and worthless. Your people are illiterates and miscreants. Even the language you miscreants speak in enugu is Anambra dialect. An average nsukka man dare not speak nsukka in public or else he will be isolated as an awusa man. Enugu people are illiterates and villagers. cheesy
no, rather, you started wrongly
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Anambra dialect kee you there. I went to Nzam to see my babe, na Igala Dem de speak
[/s]

E pain cheesy

Nsukka miscreant, even your leaders in enugu are speaking Anambra dialect, they dare not speak nsukka in public because nsukka is more igala than igbo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
[s][/s]

Soludo is more educated and more exposed than everyone in your backward enugu state. There's no one in enugu state that can stand Soludo. So you now understand why you enugu villagers are timid. Soludo has stated the fact, let it continue to pain you
He lived in Enugu and worked in Nsukka. But village blood is always with him
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by ebufa: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:

Your first paragraph, totally wrong. It sets every other thing you said wrongly. Soludo is governor to all Anambrarians AND residents of Anambra no matter the Igbo state. That is THE fact.

Educate the illiterate.........when some of our people open their mouths they expose their ignorance! Anambra that has more people living outside their own state!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Can u imagine
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ojukwu had various capitals.

But the point I made still stands. The most pro-Igbo governor at the moment is Soludo. Undermining him will not augur well for anybody.

As it is currently obvious that Anambra youths are not against him, it is in bad taste for our Igbo brothers to start undermining him, especially as their own states are in the hand of Fulani-controlled parties.
You are giving excuse in advance for failure. Undermining my foot
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

He lived in Enugu and worked in Nsukka. But village blood is always with him
[/s]

He didn't live in enugu, he only schooled at nsukka where he educated you crude illiterates that are irredeemable. Nsukka man. Calling someone an nsukka man, is almost an insult. Basilo101. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

I think that is their problem. The strong sense of unity In anambra gives them goose bumps.

Ala na ayi fa there...

cheesy
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
ebufa:

Educate the illiterate.........when some of our people open their mouths they expose their ignorance! Anambra that has more people living outside their own state!
Do you think the villagers reason well?
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

[/s]

He is not giving excuses but telling you the fact. Wawa miscreant
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by basilo101: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:
[s][/s]

He didn't live in enugu, he only schooled at nsukka where he educated you crude illiterates that are irredeemable. Nsukka man. Calling someone an nsukka man, is almost an nsukka. cheesy
I know his house at Independence layout Enugu and his office at economcs department UNN
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

Your village governor started the Anambra vs X. Crush all criminals, we don't care where they came from. Your governor should stop looking for village sympathy to cover up his failure.

The governor was just sworn in 3 weeks ago and you are here calling him failure? You want him to fail so Anambra could be a failed state....but it will never happen....motor! We are very alert and watchful. Look at the caliber of leaders we have produced....we go from great to greatness.

And we care were they come from because that's the process of investigation. In the Unite States it follows the same process. There is a reason Onye Anambra is not involved in the destruction of the state...maybe they actually love their state and want progress. To reconstruct all those infrastructures who will pay for it ? Ndi Anambra! Gbafuo!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

I know his house at Independence layout Enugu and his office at economcs department UNN
[/s]

Liar. Soludo was born in Anambra, only schooled at UNN(built by Anambran) and then relocated abroad from where he came back to become CBN governor and lived in Abuja before becoming governor. Soludo had not lived in your wawa state.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by paramakina202: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
SlayerForever:
When I saw the headline on my news feed saying "100% of arrested hoodlums not from Anambra state" a statement credited to Soludo, I did not bother opening the link, I thought it was clickbait. I reasoned Soludo couldn't have said such a stupid thing.

To my utmost horror when I came online much later I saw Soludo actually made that statement. Why make such a comment? Why should a sitting Igbo governor tribalise a state problem? What has their coming from a particular Igbo state got to do with anything? Are Anambrarians angels?

In this current time the Igbos are consolidating to position themselves better in the Nigerian project,
Soludo thinks whipping up the age long powerfully cancerous Anambra clannish sentiment is the way to go? I went online and saw few rednecks already taunting the good people of Ebonyi but thankfully the majority were not in agreement with Soludo's reckless statement. That was very low and unbecoming of a man of regard.

With all the negative press Obiano got, Obiano was never known to make such ill thought comments. Same as Okwute Ndigbo. They don't make such comments and I plead with them to advise Soludo or he will just lose his way.

In the run up to the gubernatorial elections my superiors insisted Soludo will not make a good governor. I was quite disappointed on their position. But they insisted to me they know Soludo and he is not a people person at all. Such persons don't do well in administration despite his well known repute in management. Intelligence is not wisdom, wisdom is leadership. I pray he gets his acts right on time and I urge umuigbo from other states within and outside the SE to disregard that careless statement as we continue to put our house in order and consolidate.

Whether the criminals are from Anambra state or not what is important is to support Soludo to flush every terrorist in Igboland.
He said those arrested so far are not from his state and what is wrong about that important information.They should go back and defend their own villages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
paramakina202:

Whether the criminals are from Anambra state or not what is important is to support Soludo to flush every terrorist in Igboland.
He said those arrested so far are not from his state and what is wrong about that important information.They should go back and defend their own villages.

At the highlighted, that's the point. Do they want the governor to lie?
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by ebufa: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
4Play:

The state has no chance of economic growth if armed gangs are running around imposing economic blockade every Monday.

ESN was supposed to combat Fulani herdsmen. Shutting down Onitsha market for example every Monday does nothing to tackle herdsmen. If anything, you need Igbos to prosper to have the resources to defend themselves.

what is lost on Monday can be replaced on Saturday! you cannot risk the loss of the little stability left over a benign sit at home!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
4Play:

The state has no chance of economic growth if armed gangs are running around imposing economic blockade every Monday.

ESN was supposed to combat Fulani herdsmen. Shutting down Onitsha market for example every Monday does nothing to tackle herdsmen. If anything, you need Igbos to prosper to have the resources to defend themselves.

You made a very important point. Those invaders must be chased back to their states

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by deji17: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
The drunkard ex Governor, Obiano slept throughout his tenure and allowed criminals to take over his state, ditto to Abia, and other neighbouring states.. A Daniel has come to judgement. Kudos to Soludo.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

That is because Anambra criminals are in Cambodia and Thailand

But we are not here to talk about Anambra drug dealers in Cambodia because they are not the ones burning Anambra down. Let Cambodia government handle them if they are found guilty.

You are just talking irrelevant stuff that doesn't concern the fragile security situation in Anambra. Why ?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by paramakina202: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
0bjpmb:

At the highlighted, that's the point. Do they want the governor to lie?

Watch all of them crying and wailing under the guise of so called Soludo's divisive statement are all ESN sympathisers who has been in the habit of blaming criminal activities in Igboland on DSS,fulani herdsmen etc.. are now defenders of dss criminals instead of supporting Soludo to deal with the rogue dss and herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
ebufa:

what is lost on Monday can be replaced on Saturday! you cannot risk the loss of the little stability left over a benign sit at home!

It does not work that way. The os not up to IPOB to change our business days. This is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 0bjpmb: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
paramakina202:

Watch all of them crying and wailing under the guise of so called Soludo's divisive statement are all ESN sympathisers who has been in the habit of blaming criminal activities in Igboland on DSS,fulani herdsmen etc.. are now defenders of dss criminals instead of supporting Soludo to deal with the rogue dss and herdsmen.

You are totally correct. Soludo was right to point to the direction where the invaders were coming.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by IDENNAA(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
paramakina202:

I am an IPOB apologist but will never cosign in the destruction of my father's land. I draw the line right there

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by OfoIgbo: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
basilo101:

What excuse am I giving?

Why haven't you been able to install a governor from an Igbo party in your state?

Deal with the log in your eyes before you start bothering about the speck in Anambra eyes
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by paramakina202: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
IDENNAA:

I am an IPOB apologist but will never cosign in the destruction of my father's land. I draw the line right there

You are true son of your father.
Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by SlayerForever: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
OreMI22:

EXACTLY!

Slayerforever and all those faceless anti-Anambra goons will not tolerate Anambra people burning their LGA headquarters and all the crimes these people commit in Anambra!

Like Soludo intimated, they leave their own states peaceful to belong to a Fulani party, then they come to Anambra to start their so-called campaign against "Fulani Cows" and attack security agents? Who is fooling who?

Simon Ekpa and his people should know there is just so much that the people's patience can last. Then the Anambra youths will respond.

I can't be anti Anambra bro wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Imports Bananas / Nigeria Will Not Divide - David Mark / Lawmaker Charged For Allegedly Forging An Election Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.