Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Can I Live On 36k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Live On 36k Salary (1690 Views)

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes / How I Made $100(#36k) In A Day With Surveyjunkie / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Oluwashina72: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someone need advice!
Iv been working for 6 months now and the first salary was used for some personal purpose but he tried saving 8k with a co-operative will be given 84k by November that's times two what he has saved..And he will still have to be paying back te interest on the 84k each month. But still owes an app some money about 15k and that will be paid next month when the salary has been paid, but he will still need to borrow some money to avoid being broke. he can't do without borrowing to fill some gap and avoid been broke... What can he do to avoid getting into debt... Help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Ussycool: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmn! Atleast e pass minimum wage.
Manage am.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by sonofthunder: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oluwashina72:
Someone need advice!
Iv been working for 6 months now and the first salary was used for some personal purpose but he tried saving 8k with a co-operative will be given 84k by November that's times two what he has saved..And he will still have to be paying back te interest on the 84k each month. But still owes an app some money about 15k and that will be paid next month when the salary has been paid, but he will still need to borrow some money to avoid being broke. he can't do without borrowing to fill some gap and avoid been broke... What can he do to avoid getting into debt... Help a brother

The best advice I can give you is to look for a sure low risk alternative income source.

Dave Ramsey will advice you never take any loan whatsoever and eat only rice and beans (no take outs) until you've improved your situation.

But with the state of Nigeria, all of the above may just be even more frustrating for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by kelvincoke(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2022
The more the loan he collect, to the less value of the cooperatives money...
He should try cut some expenses like recharge card on calls and data.. maybe on 101( eat in the morning and night alone each day).
But 36k get as he be if he is a family man cos wife can endure it but baby can't.
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by VTJN(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2022
This country eh!

You are even lucky to have a little above minimum wage take home job. Me, myself and i don't have a job at hand. I have no penny nor food to survive on. This life no just balance

Please stay out of loan. Improvise on the money and hope for better tomorrow

I hope we get it right this time around in the coming election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by sonofthunder: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
kelvincoke:
The more the loan he collect, to the less value of the cooperatives money...
He should try cut some expenses like recharge card on calls and data.. maybe on 101( eat in the morning and night alone each day).
But 36k get as he be if he is a family man cos wife can endure it but baby can't.
May God help us all

Even if he is single, just remove house rent first and feeding nothing is left

We are assuming here that working place is very close and possibly trekable.

It's not a crime to be able to change clothes, shoes or underwear when they get old/worn.

It's a very sad situation.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by sonofthunder: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Oluwashina72:
Someone need advice!

Keep hustling, make your skills known and when possible learn new skills that can earn you more (secure) income. It will not be easy but very possible

1 Like

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Draw closer to God. That's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Healthrelatedjo: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Ur own salary enter 36k... U're lucky, got paid 3 days ago, and right now na 3k remain, we Don use d remaining pay debt.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by JAGABAN360: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2022
TAKE HOME PAY NO DEY TAKE US HOME AGAIN O. EVERYWHERE CHOKE

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Kaycee54321(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
You cannot "Live" on 36,000 Naira.

You're merely existing.

Getting your PVC and voting your preferred candidate should be a good start...

Vote wisely, else, in a few years to come, it might as well be a suicide thread...
Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Stallionhorse: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kaycee54321:
You cannot "Live" on 36,000 Naira.

You're merely existing.

Getting your PVC and voting your preferred candidate should be a good start...

Vote wisely, else, in a few years to come, it might as well be a suicide thread...
tho I'm a peter obi supporter but its beginning to get irritating that when we are discussing reasonable things poeole like you have to centralize voting next year as a way out.. If peter obi is elected next year does it change his salary? Do you feel the price of transport and food stuff will go Down in a day of him being In office, do u feel 1dollar will equal to 1naira or the price of fuel will come down in one day of his being in office. Please face reality.. This guy is earning 36k a month is has nothing to do with politics. Don't be an ignoramus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by lovemaths(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Learn a new money-making skill

Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Oluwashina72: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Ur own salary enter 36k... U're lucky, got paid 3 days ago, and right now na 3k remain, we Don use d remaining pay debt.
Hmmm nawao
Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Kaycee54321(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
tho I'm a peter obi supporter but its beginning to get irritating that when we are discussing reasonable things poeole like you have to centralize voting next year as a way out.. If peter obi is elected next year does it change his salary? Do you feel the price of transport and food stuff will go Down in a day of him being In office, do u feel 1dollar will equal to 1naira or the price of fuel will come down in one day of his being in office. Please face reality.. This guy is earning 36k a month is has nothing to do with politics. Don't be an ignoramus

cheesy

Don't make me laugh.
If you don't know how the law makers and leaders of a country can influence the lives of the common man...then perhaps, you should go back to studying basic Government and Economics.

Funnily, I advised the op to "vote wisely" according to pure logic and didn't even mention "Obidience" but because you have a warped way of thinking, you decided to comment like a misinformed human.

Presidency won't affect economic situation, but na Una dey sing japa up and down.
Why Una wan Japa?
Vote Baboon to enter there na. That small salary sef Will get worse by the time you buy petrol for 500 Naira per litre.
Bad as e bad, no be my own go worse pass cheesy

Alaye, don't make me laugh abeg.
Re: How Can I Live On 36k Salary by Freelane33(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Oluwashina72:
Someone need advice!
Get a side hustle too bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Invitation / Why Has Nij (nigeria Institute Of Journalism Not Release Result? / Federal Character Commision Suspend NDDC Form Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.