Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court (19326 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by AlafinofEnugu(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2022
All terrorist and their accommodator and sympathizers should be wiped off the map of our beloved country angry

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

What internationally recognized crime?

He is a British citizen and even the UK has not called it a crime or demand for his extradition, neither has any nation called it what you termed.

He made hate speechless and arrest is warranted as it threatens a nation’s sovereignty.

Just be thankful we practice democracy, Dele Giwa and Ken Saro-Wiwa did not do this much before they were sent back to God.

And imagine Nigeria were to be North Korea, China or Russia, we would have been celebrating one year remembrance of the deceased. That’s if the government won’t even jail attendants.

Well you can see the unrest going on just because he is in detention. Had he been killed, his followers are likely to have launched full armed assault on Nigeria by now.

Kill8ng Nnamdi Kanu is only going to make insecurity far much worse in Nigeria because many Igbos will not forgive that
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by ayindejimmy(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Does International Law know about the atrocities Ipob is committing in the SE?

Dreambeat:
Imagine a judge who does not recognise international law. SMH

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB is the worst affliction to befall the Igbos since the Civil War.

IPOB is the only "freedom fighting" group that murder their own whenever they're angry with the oppressive government.

You guys got Nnamdi Kanu locked up and there has been no peace since then. So what then did you achieve except worsen insecurity in Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by omenkaLives(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Let me see how those punks who were ecstatic yesterday over the same court striking out some charges against the fugitive terrorist react to this news. cheesy
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by isaiahethan: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
Nnamidiot cownu and those cretins supporting ipob fools should be killed
Death to all terrorists
We can continue to blame Buhari or OBJ or Jonathan to Babangida, we are all chasing a shadow…………..

BELOW IS YHE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SINKING AND ON LIFE SUPPORT �

*What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria*

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front.

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.

�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.

� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.

�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.

�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.

�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "MONEY".

�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.

�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.

�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?

� When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through I asked myself? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.

�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.

�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.

�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.

� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.

�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.

� This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own.

On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.

Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
�Take a look at those they call their heroes.

�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori and George?

Did you see how Tinubu is worshipped like GOD.

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know that we know what they are doing to us.
*GOD WILL JUDGE THEM.*��
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by isaiahethan: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Ipob is not just a terrorist organization, but a group of self inflicting terrorist whose supreme leader is a psychotic maniac.

You will regret your words

We can continue to blame Buhari or OBJ or Jonathan to Babangida, we are all chasing a shadow…………..

BELOW IS YHE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SINKING AND ON LIFE SUPPORT �

*What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria*

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front.

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.

�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.

� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.

�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.

�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.

�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "MONEY".

�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.

�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.

�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?

� When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through I asked myself? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.

�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.

�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.

�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.

� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.

�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.

� This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own.

On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.

Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
�Take a look at those they call their heroes.

�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori and George?

Did you see how Tinubu is worshipped like GOD.

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.
�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know that we know what they are doing to us.
*GOD WILL JUDGE THEM.*��
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Diligence: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Snowden and Julian Paul Assange: All leaked intelligence. They are not freedom fighters or in self determination struggle esp since contract binding Nigeria expired in 2014.

Stop being a blissful Ignoramus.

Even at dat, US had followed due process for extradition of esp Assange but not thru kidnapping/abduction.

Stop being mischievous! Stop misleading people! Stop MENDACITY now!

Fairmedia:
Of course rendition of a criminal is allowed, countries seek vehemently to capture their enemies abroad, America did it with Snowden, it's not new. A criminal has no hiding place, the law is not made to help criminals but to punish them. Lawyers will allows defend their clients, it's their JOB. Even Ezekhome knows that our constitution does not frown on rendition, rendition sometimes is necessary to preserve national security. So many sentimental hypocrites in Nigeria, always foolish. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB must change it's modus operandi otherwise they will always be hunted forever.
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by buckeyemedia: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubeslym:
And bandits remain business men.

Ndi ara.

Thunder fire Hell Rufai and Marlarmee
But he should spare Abaribe & Ekweremandu?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by omenkaLives(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Rugaria:
Binta Nyako is nothing but an inebriated Adamawa bingo..
Tell her I said that!
This is a socalled judge who can't even enforce her order! Kanu is still coming to her gorry court with the same dress from Day One! She gave an order against that. It was disobeyed and what did she do? She found a way to carry on as if nothing happened! A judge!?
She's more of a Court jester if you ask me..
Ndi judge
Igbos are the most hopeless r3tards on the surface of this earth.

The same judge who struck out charges yesterday to your excitement has become an Adamawa bingo and a court jester.

You ipob criminals are lucky someone like me ain't the judge. I would have long sentenced the mad dog you call Ohamadike to death by electrocution.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by buckeyemedia: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Diligence:
Snowden and Julian Paul Assange: All leaked intelligence. They are not freedom fighters or in self determination struggle esp since contract binding Nigeria expired in 2014.

Even at dat, US had followed due process for extradition of esp Assange but not thru kidnapping/abduction.

Snowden and Julian Paul Assange when Government catch them, na prison them dey go like your supreme leader.

20 years is what the idiot will receive from the Zoo Court pursuant to the provisions of The Terrorism Prevention Act 2017.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by buckeyemedia: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Rugaria:
Binta Nyako is nothing but an inebriated Adamawa bingo..
Tell her I said that!
This is a socalled judge who can't even enforce her order! Kanu is still coming to her gorry court with the same dress from Day One! She gave an order against that. It was disobeyed and what did she do? She found a way to carry on as if nothing happened! A judge!?
She's more of a Court jester if you ask me..
Ndi judge
They should our Lordship that a faceless hungry peasant like you said what?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Dozie32(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
Nnamidiot cownu and those cretins supporting ipob fools should be killed
Death to all terrorists

Lol grin pained anuofia
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Eneye4me: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2022
immortal2:
Ipob is not a terrorist organization.They are fighting for the DIGNITY of every Igbo man.
Same way Boko Haram is fighting dignity or Hausa man
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Dozie32(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

I will stand next to you and my other brothers and sisters in this just fight. Biafra is my home!

Am with you blood
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Dozie32(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

I will stand next to you and my other brothers and sisters in this just fight. Biafra is my home!

Its well blooda
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Diligence:

Mumu those are milder than someone carrying out terrorists acts, according to the law. Ode.
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Mayeldah(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2022
And bandits are mere business men who are not taking Nigeria's territories grin grin grin

Is Binta not part of the cabals destroying this country?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by richie240: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
I pray u do o.
But remember to relocate back to the 'reclaimed' land.
You cannot get biafla and remain in Nigeria/a Nigerian at d same time!
Inugo?!
cool
immortal2:
The Igbo man can never be the president of the country because he needs the support of others. His land has been broken up and given to others in the name of weakening him. He cant carry on his business in peace without the government trying to destroy it. Before ESN, there were military garrisons everywhere in his state.

Mazi has fought very hard to awaken the consciousness of Igbo youths. We will reclaim ALL our lands when the times comes. Did not anyone see the 1915 map of Port Harcourt?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by onuman: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ipob-remains-proscribed-says-court-okays-kanus-rendition-from-kenya/

Nonpartisan1,

See you, see blackmail.
See what desire for cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta has done to your head. You thought you were blackmailing kids in the kindergarten.
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by VEHINTOLAR: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's like Mr Lamidi Cownu is not getting freedom anytime soon ! Oya,Ipob start killing Igbo people !
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Proudlyomonna: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
I think that Justice Binta Nyako actually disgraced her self yesterday

For a judge to have justified an internationally recognised crime of extraordinary rendition based on a bench warrant is very disturbing

If you get bail on a murder case and jumb dat bail by going into hiding in another country.
You will be brought back as a criminal and fugitive,it doesn't matter how in this case what matters is that you must be brought to court to defend yourself from all allegations.
Let ipob do something about Simon Epka now bcus his continuous call for vawulence will not be helping mnk at all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by paramakina202: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
I think that Justice Binta Nyako actually disgraced her self yesterday

For a judge to have justified an internationally recognised crime of extraordinary rendition based on a bench warrant is very disturbing

It does not matter how a terrorist and fugitive is brought to justice go and ask those USA Army are detaining at Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp..Instead of your lawyers to ask for accelerated hearing they are busy chasing shadows and acting like celebrities every court day.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by gidgiddy: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If you get bail on a murder case and jumb dat bail by going into hiding in another country.
You will be brought back as a criminal and fugitive,it doesn't matter how in this case what matters is that you must be brought to court to defend yourself from all allegations.
Let ipob do something about Simon Epka now bcus his continuous call for vawulence will not be helping mnk at all.

Who can blame Nnamdi Kanu for jumping bail? The Nigerian government sent Soldiers to kill him in his house. Had he stayed back to be killed, would anyone be talking about bail and court case today?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Proudlyomonna: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
immortal2:
Ipob is not a terrorist organization.They are fighting for the DIGNITY of every Igbo man.

I am an Igboman ipob is not fighting for me.
Massob are Igbos,ipob are not fighting for them.
Ohaneze youth group are Igbos, ipob is not fighting for them.
Ipob is not fighting for anything else aside filling the pockets of their own leader and enriching his family whom he has secured outside Igboland where he keeps charging people's children to die in vain and shame for his ipob scheme.
Sing his praises but don't drag Igbo in general into your ipob nonsense.
Come to RCCG Trinity parish Umuahia tomorrow and see Igbos in their hundreds there who are not interested in joining you to do your ipob nonsense �.
He is your leader but I and many progressive Igbos who have something doing with our lives don't see someone who doesn't have an ordinary kiosk in Igboland as a leader figure

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by gidgiddy: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
paramakina202:

It does not matter how a terrorist and fugitive is brought to justice go and ask those USA Army are detaining at Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp..Instead of your lawyers to ask for accelerated hearing they are busy chasing shadows and acting like celebrities every court day.

Would you be saying this if you heard that American agents snatched Abba Kyari off the streets of Nigeria, bundled him to New York, and put him on trial with Hushpuppi?

It does matter and because any country can declare anyone wanted and go to anywhere they are in the world and kidnap them

Theres a reason we have extradition laws and treaty, it is to prevent international kidnapping
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by IvarDboneless: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Does International Law know about the atrocities Ipob is committing in the SE?

Iwu nno ashi amu.. undecided
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by IvarDboneless: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Would you be saying this if you heard that American agents snatched Abba Kyari off the streets of Nigeria, bundled him to New York, and put him on trial with Hushpuppi?

It does matter and because any country can declare anyone wanted and go to anywhere they are in the world and kidnap them

Theres a reason we have extradition laws and treaty, it is to prevent international kidnapping
Ra pu Anumanu a hu..kedi ife oma
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Proudlyomonna: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Who can blame Nnamdi Kanu for jumping bail? The Nigerian government sent Soldiers to kill him in his house. Had he stayed back to be killed, would anyone be talking about bail and court case today?

I don't care about mnk or the army or even the Nigerian govt all I want is for him to sort out this problem he created in the region by giving guns to his urchins who he has somehow lost control over their activities now�
It seems you are unaware of what unrest and insurgency does to a region,
It halts development and progress
Look at the amiable Prof Soludo who should focus on the task of giving Ndi Anambra quality governance and development, mnk's boys now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka are giving him unnecessary problems �
Watin una dey see for all this nonsense ipob wey una dey do sef?
The group is proscribed,they can't even hold public gatherings anymore,they are no longer in the business of self determination,
Why not focus on getting legal change of status quo so you can go back to your so called struggle which many sensible Igbos know is all a big fraud?
Picking up arms was a big own goal for mnk.
I wish him a fair trial, that's if the evil Fg will give him one though �.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by edosignature(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
IPOBians are terrorist & they should be treated as Bandits & Book Haram.

Nigeria shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by VEHINTOLAR: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Well you can see the unrest going on just because he is in detention. Had he been killed, his followers are likely to have launched full armed assault on Nigeria by now.

Kill8ng Nnamdi Kanu is only going to make insecurity far much worse in Nigeria because many Igbos will not forgive that
lol ! Do you guys even have anything,no matter how small,in that your flat heads ? You are killing yourselves,disrupting your own businesses in your own region and you naively believe it affects Nigeria in any way ? Why waiting for Kanu to be killed before launching that "full armed assault on Nigeria" ? Assault indeed,it was only Python that danced the other time,right on your soil yet,you couldn't do anything but was shouting genocide up and down ! Would you have done more than killing yourselves as usual in your region if Kanu had been killed ? Mtchew,bunch of empty chest beaters !
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Tumbulum: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheGift:

It’s the characteristic tendency towards temperamentality. When you can’t calm down to negotiate, when ego and self centered ness drives your approach to resolving issues.
speaking from both side of his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / Innocent People Are Being Killed Because We Won Election, Taraba Govt Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.