Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court (19348 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by immortal2: 4:02am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=kingjis post=111802181]

I pray they kill one of your own ,then you will see the dignity they are fighting for

Shame[/quote

It is DSS and politicians that are killing "your own". What stops the state from investigating with all her apparatus of power?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Ohraykon: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2022
TheGift:

Even if they were not a terrorist organization before, they have become one now.

Simon Ekpa is far away, using Igbo land to practice the war tactics He learnt in Finland. Effectively terrorizing the most vulnerable of His own people.

Simon Ekpa and anyone who is promoting His agenda of violence, especially against His own people, is a terrorist.
where is your voice with what the fulani guys are doing in the east?
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by TheGift: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Ohraykon:
where is your voice with what the fulani guys are doing in the east?

All of you guys always asking where is your voice when blah blah blah, is it your voice? Are you the one that will tell me what to use my voice for? How many issues can I possibly voice about?

Why not directly address the specific issue I am raising rather than digress to another one, if it’s not that you really don’t have any direct point to make?

Meanwhile, what exactly are Fulani guys doing in the East?

And does that justify Simon Ekpa and IPOB doing the same thing The answer to that last question is a resounding NO!!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by VEHINTOLAR: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
gidgiddy:

At least you now now know why there will never be peace in Nigeria. Most of the North is already ravaged by boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen and bandits

In the south, Nnamdi Kanu issue is already causing problems, which will get worse if he is jailed or killed. This is likely to spill over into the South/South

To be honest, theres no hope of peace in Nigeria

You still don't get it man. Do you need anyone to tell you that the boko haram,Iswap,bandits and fulani herdsmen have sympathizers and even sponsors among the government officials ? Who do you think are called the "cabal" ? Those terrorists in the north - bandits,fulani herdsmen, boko haram etc are able to wreck havoc on the Nigeria state because the same Nigerian government offers them protection ! Now,who is going to protect ipob/Igbo if you decide to launch attacks against Nigeria and other Nigerians because of KANU ?

It is either some of you are too young to know this or you're just being stubbornly stupid. You need to know that igbo are just like an orphan who is deeply resented by everybody in Naija.
Not that you guys truly deserve anybody's pity because you actually brought the hatred on yourselves through your insatiable greed,penchant for dominance and that silly I beta- pass- everybody attitude of yours !

You'll be making ,perhaps the biggest mistake if you think you're loved by the south south people or think they see themselves as one with igbo people ! Trust me,they don't like you at all and have never seen themselves as your ally. Do I need to refer you to what Governor Wike of Rivers state once said about the Igbo people ? Like I said earlier,Igbo are like orphans in Nigeria. You can't afford to cause any trouble.

You guys need to be very careful so as not to set yourselves up for a serious clampdown ! Use your head for once;do away with your childish emotions that has always been your bane !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by gidgiddy: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You still don't get it man. Do you need anyone to tell you that the boko haram,Iswap,bandits and fulani herdsmen have sympathizers and even sponsors among the government officials ? Who do you think are called the "cabal" ? Those terrorists in the north - bandits,fulani herdsmen, boko haram etc are able to wreck havoc on the Nigeria state because the same Nigerian government offers them protection ! Now,who is going to protect ipob/Igbo if you decide to launch attacks against Nigeria and other Nigerians because of KANU ?

It is either some of you are too young to know this or you're just being stubbornly stupid. You need to know that igbo are just like an orphan who is deeply resented by everybody in Naija.
Not that you guys truly deserve anybody's pity because you actually brought the hatred on yourselves through your insatiable greed,penchant for dominance and that silly I beta- pass- everybody attitude of yours !

You'll be making ,perhaps the biggest mistake if you think you're loved by the south south people or think they see themselves as one with igbo people ! Trust me,they don't like you at all and have never seen themselves as your ally. Do I need to refer you to what Governor Wike of Rivers state once said about the Igbo people ? Like I said earlier,Igbo are like orphans in Nigeria. You can't afford to cause any trouble.

You guys need to be very careful so as not to set yourselves up for a serious clampdown ! Use your head for once;do away with your childish emotions that has always been your bane !

As I said, there is no hope for peace in Nigeria, and without peace, no country makes progress
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by orisa37: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
IPOB IS MUCH MORE THAN A TERRORIST CULT. IT'S A CRIMINAL GANG.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Eneye4me: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
immortal2:

BH is not fighting for the dignity of anyone. They are trying to establish the religion of Al-Lat, Al-Manat and Al-Huzat the third.

What are you going to do as the horde of maniac Mohammedans bring the sword to your land? Are you going to say the Shahada, pay the Jizya and become a Dhimmi or you will support effort of Wisemen from the East who will not worship the moon god Hubal?
U are mentally deranged.
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by Ohraykon: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheGift:

All of you guys always asking where is your voice when blah blah blah, is it your voice? Are you the one that will tell me what to use my voice for? How many issues can I possibly voice about?

Why not directly address the specific issue I am raising rather than digress to another one, if it’s not that you really don’t have any direct point to make?

Meanwhile, what exactly are Fulani guys doing in the East?

And does that justify Simon Ekpa and IPOB doing the same thing The answer to that last question is a resounding NO!!!!
i see you are a very wicked person with no human in you. Just know when the southern youths get it right we would deport all of you to futa jalon!
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:
Of course rendition of a criminal is allowed, countries seek vehemently to capture their enemies abroad, America did it with Snowden, it's not new. A criminal has no hiding place, the law is not made to help criminals but to punish them. Lawyers will always defend their clients, it's their JOB. Even Ezekhome knows that our constitution does not frown on rendition, rendition sometimes is necessary to preserve national security. So many sentimental hypocrites in Nigeria, always foolish. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB must change it's modus operandi otherwise they will always be hunted forever.

Nice analysis bro...
After reading the post.. I give it to Justice Binta Nyarko.. she is a smart and intelligent woman.. not like the daft feminist wannabes on this forum
Re: IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court by immortal2: 11:51am On May 03, 2022
Eneye4me:
U are mentally deranged.

When people cannot stand the truth and logic, they use threat and violence.

Present a counter argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.