Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Trade Forex Like A Pro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade Forex Like A Pro (320 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month / Learn To Trade Forex Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade Forex Like A Pro by csckid(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Hey all...

I decided to come here to help few Nigerians earn $$ with my Lazer-point knowledge on Forex...what exactly do you know about Forex..lemme give you my own philosophy (idea) on Forex ..Forex comprises of both technical analysis and fundamental analysis (news trading)

Most traders out there only know technical (studying charts, price action, patterns etc) ... A few know about fundamental analysis..what is happening in the top 10 economies...USA is the number 1 economy in the world...do you know what makes USA the number 1 economy? (PLEASE ANSWER THIS HONESTLY YOURSELF COS I WILL ASK YOU) now I know what makes USA the number 1 economy...now everyday( at a particular time) .a key factor(out of the many factors) that makes USA the number 1 economy is released almost everyday ..once we know this factor...mostly positive(90%) .we take note of it...then we come to our forex chart and map this result on a technical focal point either support or resistance....

What am I saying..? we are combining both technical and fundamental analysis for 95 % if not 100% result ..simple... just like they say...2 heads is better than 1...2 combination is better than only 1 ...even the bible says when " 2 or 3 are gathered in my name .."... We are leveraging on the 2 aspects of Forex to always have blue results ....and we trade once a day...so be ready to be waiting every 24 hours ...
This is what I'll teach those interested...get in touch with me via whatsapp

Re: Trade Forex Like A Pro by csckid(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
next trade on Tuesday
Re: Trade Forex Like A Pro by csckid(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Tomorrow's trade on inflation...what do you know about inflation...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create US Fiverr Account Or Whatsapp For You / Business Referral Sign Up And Get Paid / Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.