Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock (319 Views)

Should I Invest In Real Estate Or Stock? / Should I Invest In Real Estate Or Stock? / Forex Or Stock Which Should I Invest In ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
Investment savvies in the house, please I need your help. Should I invest in Crypt0 or in US Stock Market?

I want to go for a long term investment.

Your input will be appreciated.
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by kodded(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2022
Yungbliss:
Investment savvies in the house, please I need your help. Should I invest in Crypt0 or in US Stock Market?

thus Russia and Ukraine war might impact us economy negatively, so thread with caution

While the bitcoin market is just recovering from a major deep.

For now I will stick with popular stocks that deal with guns and weapons, oils and gold, wheat and telsa

Crypto I will stick with Luna and kucoin
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2022
Yungbliss:

You can never miss it with stocks

Amazon will split 1:20 by june 5.

Google will follow, and Tesla on the line.

You can never miss it with these three stocks if you patient.
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2022
kodded:
thus Russia and Ukraine war might impact us economy negatively, so thread with caution

While the bitcoin market is just recovering from a major deep.

For now I will stick with popular stocks that deal with guns and weapons, oils and gold, wheat and telsa

Crypto I will stick with Luna and kucoin

Thanks boss....

I'm still trying to figure out the US Stock.
The truth is that my money will not and can never be saved in any bank. Instead let me invest.

Business would have been fine, but I'm still gathering capital. And I don't want to risk my money in order for someone to be doing business for me, because am really engaged with my job.
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You can never miss it with stocks

Amazon will split 1:20 by june 5.

Google will follow, and Tesla on the line.

You can never miss it with these three stocks if you patient.

Thanks boss

Like for how long can I be patient for my money to grow?
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by kodded(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2022
Yungbliss:

Thanks boss....

I'm still trying to figure out the US Stock.
The truth is that my money will not and can never be saved in any bank. Instead let me invest.

Business would have been fine, but I'm still gathering capital. And I don't want to risk my money in order for someone to be doing business for me, because am really engaged with my job.
for a short term goal (quick money) invest in crypto

But for a long term goal (everlasting money) invest in stocks
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2022
Yungbliss:

Thanks boss

Like for how long can I be patient for my money to grow?

Let me tell you the blatant truth. If you want to reap bountifully from stocks, your patience must be extra ordinary. Check the chart and see growth in 5 years- 10 years. It looks huge, but few can be that patient.

Also, your money is in safe hands as this companies are definitely going to grow past what they are today.

In summary, your patience determines your profit. Its just like real estate, the longer you can wait, the more you will reap
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2022
kodded:
for a short term goal (quick money) invest in crypto

But for a long term goal (everlasting money) invest in stocks

Thanks boss

Cant I invest in Stock Market for like 2years?
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Let me tell you the blatant truth. If you want to reap bountifully from stocks, your patience must be extra ordinary. Check the chart and see growth in 5 years- 10 years. It looks huge, but few can be that patient.

Also, your money is in safe hands as this companies are definitely going to grow past what they are today.

In summary, your patience determines your profit. Its just like real estate, the longer you can wait, the more you will reap

Thanks a lot
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by kodded(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2022
Yungbliss:

Thanks boss

Cant I invest in Stock Market for like 2years?
2 years is for short term.

A long term investment is like 10 years
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by Yungbliss(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
kodded:
2 years is for short term.

A long term investment is like 10 years

Ok thanks bro
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can buy and trade your Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies on Yellowcard. They give the best rate. Visit www.Yellowcard.io for more information

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by OladapoF(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have also used Yellowcard and I can always recommend the App. I have always enjoyed trading Cryptocurrencies on the App.

EinsteinAyo:
You can buy and trade your Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies on Yellowcard. They give the best rate. Visit www.Yellowcard.io for more information
Re: Unpopular Question: Crypt0 Or Stock by OladapoF(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have heard of Yellowcard as well. I leant from a friend that they offer cool rates. I enjoy using Binance but I am going to try yellowcard App out this week.

EinsteinAyo:

(1) (Reply)

OGV Airdrop: How To Get OGV Airdrop / Breaking: Elon Musk Finally Buys Twitter / How I Earn 6figures Weekly Selling People's Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.