Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? (1319 Views)

Happy Prop Firm Trader Journal / Please, What Is Your Advice On FT9JA As A Prop Firm / Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Gone are those days we always complain that there is lack capital to trade Forex. As a stepping stone in curving this problem many propfirm company have pops out lately. From ftmo, mff, bluefx that give a trader large capital ranging from $10,000 to 1million dollars to trade base on deals or giving you some challenge. I want to know how you guys are managing your prop firm account? Your experience and how stressful it is ?

Forex Robot seller
Forex Mentor
Forex Scammer

Pls keep off we don't want you here. You guys are giving Forex a bad name.

Laslasticala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by alterego17: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Richsteemit:
Gone are those days we always complain that there is lack capital to trade Forex. As a stepping stone in curving this problem many propfirm company have pops out lately. From ftmo, mff, bluefx that give a trader large capital ranging from $10,000 to 1million dollars to trade base on deals or giving you some challenge. I want to know how you guys are managing your prop firm account? Your experience and how stressful it is ?

Forex Robot seller
Forex Mentor
Forex Scammer

Pls keep off we don't want you here. You guys are giving Forex a bad name.

Laslasticala
Mynd44
Seun

U mean dz prop firm gives u free money to trade n share d profits wit u?....if so how do one sign up wit dem?
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
alterego17:

U mean dz prop firm gives u free money to trade n share d profits wit u?....if so how do one sign up wit dem?
No. You are going to buy thier challenge for example. For 10,000 dollars account you are going to buy it with 84 dollars and they are going to give u a challenge to make 10 percent in a month to qualify for Thier account. If you fail you lose 84 dollars. If you win you get 10,000 dollars trading account. The profit you make from it. You are going to get 80 percent and prop firm company is going to get 20 percent

1 Like

Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Maccarthy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
No experience with any prop firm for now. I've got quite the knowledge to pass any challenge but then, verification before getting the live funded account is my issue. Most of them need a passport or national ID but I don't have any.

ADDED: I'm looking for anybody who wants their challenge passed, we partner and split profit for a period of 3 months. I'm serious about this if anyone is interested Quote this reply
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maccarthy:
No experience with any prop firm for now. I've got quite the knowledge to pass any challenge but then, verification before getting the live funded account is my issue. Most of them need a passport or national ID but I don't have any.

ADDED: I'm looking for anybody who wants their challenge passed, we partner and split profit for a period of 3 months. I'm serious about this if anyone is interested Quote this reply

I'm interested. Are you going to trade for me
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Maccarthy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Richsteemit:

I'm interested. Are you going to trade for me
Yes I will
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by alterego17: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Richsteemit:

No. You are going to buy thier challenge for example. For 10,000 dollars account you are going to buy it with 84 dollars and they are going to give u a challenge to make 10 percent in a month to qualify for Thier account. If you fail you lose 84 dollars. If you win you get 10,000 dollars trading account. The profit you make from it. You are going to get 80 percent and prop firm company is going to get 20 percent

Ok nice
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by alterego17: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Richsteemit:

Nice info bro...d challenge capital is provided by them too?
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by rainlover(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
alterego17:

Nope.
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2022
alterego17:

Yes
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by alterego17: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Richsteemit:

Yes

Thanks alot bro...can u give me one or two names of such prop firms
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
alterego17:

Thanks alot bro...can u give me one or two names of such prop firms

Mff cheaper 10k account is 84 dollars
Ftmo is the best but expensive 10k account is 153 dollars.

If you don't mind you can sponsor me too on a 10k account
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by alterego17: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Richsteemit:

Mff cheaper 10k account is 84 dollars
Ftmo is the best but expensive 10k account is 153 dollars.

If you don't mind you can sponsor me too on a 10k account

Depends on ur trading experience...I could risk it....send mi ur whatsapp so we can xhat
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Richsteemit: 5:16am On Apr 28, 2022
alterego17:

Depends on ur trading experience...I could risk it....send mi ur whatsapp so we can xhat

Zero eight one three one six five 4 5 two four
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by youngest12: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
How will one fund the account
Will I have to get a domiciliary account
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Reazest: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Maccarthy:

Pls tell me the name of the firm u passed their test.
Re: Who Is Trading For A Prop Firm Company? by Reazest: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2022
This information didn't get to me in time. I'm a very good trader. I can buy their challenge if they are real.

(1) (Reply)

Truth & Courses KDP Affiliate Mrkts Don't Want You To Know. EXPOSED / Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. / US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.