Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners (16783 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by film3four: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_Yn0I6aGQ
Governor Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners

In accordance with the 1999 constitution, Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo has sworn-in twenty Commissioners, to serve in Anambra State Executive Council.

The Commissioners were sworn-in at the Anambra State Executive Council Chambers at the Government House, Awka.

The Commissioners with the portfolios include, Mr. Ifeatu Onejeme-Finace, Professor Offornze Amaucheazi-Lands, Mr. Ifeanyi Okoma-Works and Infrastructure, Miss Chiamaka Nnake-Budget and Economic Planning, Dr. Afam Obidike- Health, Mr. Patrick Agha Mba- Youth Development, Mrs Ifeyinwa Obinabo-Women Affairs and Social Development, Dr. Obinna Ngonadi-Commerce and Industry, Mr. Julius Chukwuemeka-Power and Water Resources, Professor Ngozi Chuma Udeh- Education, Mr. Paul Nwosu -Information.

Others are, Dr. Foster Ihejiofor-Agriculture, Mrs Patricia Igwebuike-Transport, Mr. Felix Odimegwu-Environment, Hon. Paulinus Onyeka-Housing, Mr. Anthony Ifeanya- Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Mr. Donatus Onyenji-Culture/Tourism and Entertainment, Honourable Tony Nwabunwanne-Local Government, Chieftaincy and Community Affairs, Mrs. Silvia Ifemeje- Justice and Attorney General, Mr. Chikodi Anara-Homeland Affairs.

Rtd. AVM, Ben Chiobi was also sworn-in as Special Adviser on Security.

For details of the event and other government activities, join the program "Anambra Government House Diary" with Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent), On ABS 88.5fm, Monday - Friday 6:05am Daily.
https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2232071986949748/

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by film3four: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_Yn0I6aGQ
film3four:
Governor Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners

In accordance with the 1999 constitution, Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo has sworn-in twenty Commissioners, to serve in Anambra State Executive Council.

The Commissioners were sworn-in at the Anambra State Executive Council Chambers at the Government House, Awka.

The Commissioners with the portfolios include, Mr. Ifeatu Onejeme-Finace, Professor Offornze Amaucheazi-Lands, Mr. Ifeanyi Okoma-Works and Infrastructure, Miss Chiamaka Nnake-Budget and Economic Planning, Dr. Afam Obidike- Health, Mr. Patrick Agha Mba- Youth Development, Mrs Ifeyinwa Obinabo-Women Affairs and Social Development, Dr. Obinna Ngonadi-Commerce and Industry, Mr. Julius Chukwuemeka-Power and Water Resources, Professor Ngozi Chuma Udeh- Education, Mr. Paul Nwosu -Information.

Others are, Dr. Foster Ihejiofor-Agriculture, Mrs Patricia Igwebuike-Transport, Mr. Felix Odimegwu-Environment, Hon. Paulinus Onyeka-Housing, Mr. Anthony Ifeanya- Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Mr. Donatus Onyenji-Culture/Tourism and Entertainment, Honourable Tony Nwabunwanne-Local Government, Chieftaincy and Community Affairs, Mrs. Silvia Ifemeje- Justice and Attorney General, Mr. Chikodi Anara-Homeland Affairs.

Rtd. AVM, Ben Chiobi was also sworn-in as Special Adviser on Security.

For details of the event and other government activities, join the program "Anambra Government House Diary" with Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent), On ABS 88.5fm, Monday - Friday 6:05am Daily.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2232071986949748/

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Mabizeka: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Good. Ekpa should steer clear of Anambra state or collect wotowoto

37 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by PrinceOfLagos: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2022
I wish you well Your Excellency Sir

19 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Penguin2: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2022
We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

When Igboho led Yoruba youths to Ibarapa to dislodge Fulanis and the subsequent crisis that ensued, did he see Tinubu say Pim?

Bandits have been causing mayhem and carnage all over the north, has he heard any northern politician raise a voice in condemnation? No. Not like they support their activities but these are delicate issues that whatever you say about them might be twisted and misunderstood.

If Soludo wanted to go against IPOB, he should have done that discreetly without challenging them to a fight.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by gwafaeziokwu: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Aonkuuse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice... What will Ekpa do now

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Sergio104(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice one

God bless Anambra.
God bless igboland

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by spydera: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
A whole sports no dey ooo
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good move.He quickly moved to appoint his commissioners.Unlike one cataclysmic failure who took a century to appoint his ministers

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by mbahdi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by SensualMan1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wow!!! See my own mother, flesh and blood being sworn in.
Afor mulu SensualMan cheesy

Thank God I was part and parcel of everything.

Nkea bu nke anyi!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by JosephXavier: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Take a look at those commissioners, they are all young , energetic and the best in their fields

You can tell from their records that they are hungry to work and make names for themselves

They are not party royalists who want to be rewarded for their loyalty to the party

There is nothing stopping Soludo from succeeding and givings us the Anambra of our dreams

The only regret is that he should have come after Peter Obi to continue from where he stopped instead of starting all over and trying to amend the mess left behind by previous administration

But nonetheless, he will succeed and Anambra will be great again

14 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Makinaki: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Well done jare, Oga Solution. Unlike the re-tard in Aso Rock wey take 7 months choose cabinet that year.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by GboyegaD(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice one. Shows he's ready for business.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by TotoGame(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations to Prof. chika Silvia Ifemeje on her well deserved appointment as the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice

You deserve it my Prof!

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why are dos one wearing suit copy ur leader naaaa
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by omenkaLives(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ipob terrorists should allow this man work for the good people of Anambra state please.

They can't keep subjugating the will of the people, forcing everyone to accept their belligerent and barbaric ideology. An ideology that leads only down the path of tears, blood and sorrow.

God bless Soludo.

60 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mabizeka:
[s]Good. Ekpa should steer clear of Anambra state or collect wotowoto[/s]
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by christejames(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
The full swing governance continues now with stronger vigor... Detractors should steer clear because the fire coming their way will be brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wishing them success in their endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by money121(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Generalwoodz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.
Thank you for making this memory fresh... I had a crush on Nneka Nebolisa

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
G
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
One by one, we don't dey go
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by thinkmoney(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mabizeka:
Good. Ekpa should steer clear of Anambra state or collect wotowoto
Where u not supporting IPOB before?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Proudlyomonna: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice one.

Ipob should allow this good man do his work in peace biko.
You don't have any hope of getting the said referendum you have been fighting fruitlessly for,so why the disturbance?
Does ipob truly wants what's best for Ndigbo?
Does Ndigbo even wants ipob to champion anything for them?
If Ndigbo wants ipob to champion anything for them they will not be giving mandates to leaders that are out to crush whatever ipob stands for undecided
What are they even fighting for.
Today they are claiming to fight against Nigeria.
Tomorrow they are standing with atiku to be president of the same Nigeria they claim to be fighting against, which kind mumu play be dat one undecided
We have people who are perceived as leaders in Igboland,let them come out to openly declare their support for ipob,I and my household will become full scale pro ipob but as for now ipob do not have people worthy of being followed so they should just rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Abilistic(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice....

Congratulations to all the appointees

gwafaeziokwu:

Good memories!
Was Ify Obinabo the one presenting IGEDE with Leo Onah back then?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.