Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners (16784 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by kambili999(f): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
I sight my lecturer in medical school. Congratulations Dr. Afam. Hopefully you will improve things in anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
All the best to them
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Trustedhands: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish you well Your Excellency Sir
Ọmọ nna
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by MadamExcellency: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tukne0:
TODAY IS SATURDAY

That's the only fact on this thread. Every other thing here is opinion.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by UdochukwuIgbo76: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please Anambra people take picture now and kill record, na so they just discover one fake SA in Bayesla state,
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by gwafaeziokwu: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abilistic:
Nice....

Congratulations to all the appointees

Good memories!
Was Ify Obinabo the one presenting IGEDE with Leo Onah back then?

grin
Yes. Their combo was the bomb then.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Emdebby2: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.
Ify Obinanabo...I knew that name sounded familiar. She worked with minaj television. Thanks for reminding me. I'm so happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Mabizeka: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
thinkmoney:

Where u not supporting IPOB before?
How?
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by fantastic1: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
This your take na mumu take sha
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Chasaq237: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please what is the name of the cataclysmic failure?
Onyiiobi7735:
Good move.He quickly moved to appoint his commissioners.Unlike one cataclysmic failure who took a century to appoint his ministers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by jpmoriarti(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ify Obinabo, the new Commissioner for women affairs have really come a long way. A veteran television presenter in igbo language right from the days of Minaj System television, Obosi. I love seeing those that has paid their dues in Anambra being recognised this way.

I believe she knows the terrain well enough to help Soludo actualised his dreams of a society that is fair to women and all the vulnerable groups in the state.

Congratulations Ifeyinwa Obinabo. My generation learnt a lot of Igbo words from you, Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa.
Days of Moses Ntuoyi Okoye them grin Very accomplished journalists

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Anxiety2022: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations to our own Julius Chukwuemeka. My departmental president dat yr
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Hallabee1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aje....

Soludo, ...Ride on , thou am not from that area but i just like the Anambra Gov...God Bless you and God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by derecho(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
IPOB support Atiku? Abi you no know wetin you dey talk?The only person I think they supported tacitly was Soludo.If they hadn't cancelled the sit-at-home, Andy Uba would have rigged his way to the Government house.
Proudlyomonna:
Nice one.

Ipob should allow this good man do his work in peace biko.
You don't have any hope of getting the said referendum you have been fighting fruitlessly for,so why the disturbance?
Does ipob truly wants what's best for Ndigbo?
Does Ndigbo even wants ipob to champion anything for them?
If Ndigbo wants ipob to champion anything for them they will not be giving mandates to leaders that are out to crush whatever ipob stands for undecided
What are they even fighting for.
Today they are claiming to fight against Nigeria.
Tomorrow they are standing with atiku to be president of the same Nigeria they claim to be fighting against, which kind mumu play be dat one undecided
We have people who are perceived as leaders in Igboland,let them come out to openly declare their support for ipob,I and my household will become full scale pro ipob but as for now ipob do not have people worthy of being followed so they should just rest undecided
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Okoroawusa: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
In 2 years time watch out for this space...
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by wpadmin: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
SensualMan1:
Wow!!! See my own mother, flesh and blood being sworn in.
Afor mulu SensualMan cheesy

Thank God I was part and parcel of everything.

Nkea bu nke anyi!

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish you well Your Excellency Sir
If you will allow him
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
If Soludo fails, no hope for technocrats and the type of democracy we practice..........
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by babaalagbo11(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Well done �
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by McTobe(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
I have seen my generation. Ify Obinabo reads news like a choir mistress tuneing song. Leonard Onah too, both of Akuko Uwa and later Igede. We shall all see a better Anambra. After getting attacked last week by unknown gunmen last week and escaping their gunshot by the whisker I told myself that I will not visit home any sooner. Soludo has a lot to do
gwafaeziokwu:

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

When Igboho led Yoruba youths to Ibarapa to dislodge Fulanis and the subsequent crisis that ensued, did he see Tinubu say Pim?

Bandits have been causing mayhem and carnage all over the north, has he heard any northern politician raise a voice in condemnation? No. Not like they support their activities but these are delicate issues that whatever you say about them might be twisted and misunderstood.

If Soludo wanted to go against IPOB, he should have done that discreetly without challenging them to a fight.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.
How will he do that when the UGM dey kill and burn infrastructure for Anambra State. The governor need to purge them before they turn Anambra to Imo state where killing have become norm in that state
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Freebills12: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
gwafaeziokwu:

You truly nwafo Anambra. I personally learnt a lot from Minaj System Television... Simply the best. This Ify tried a lot even at ABS. Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by Badgers14: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Do you know if Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa are still working at ABS?
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by JAWBONE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good one from Gov. Soludo
Not like some Baba go slow we know
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by rippa(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_Yn0I6aGQ
See person wey serious and get plans
E take buhari 6months to raise useless ministers (with exception of Amechi), yet dey all failed woefully
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by MhizA(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ngozi Chumah-Udeh; professor of English lecturing in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam campus. Former head of the department and former Dean faculty of Arts.
She is a good educationist and I'm hopeful she will deliver. Kudos to our amiable governor for choosing excellent hands.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by gwafaeziokwu: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Badgers14:

Do you know if Leonard Onah and Nneka Nebolisa are still working at ABS?

grin

Not really sure.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by ebufa: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
We trust Soludo to deliver but he should have removed his mouth from IPOB matter.

When Igboho led Yoruba youths to Ibarapa to dislodge Fulanis and the subsequent crisis that ensued, did he see Tinubu say Pim?

Bandits have been causing mayhem and carnage all over the north, has he heard any northern politician raise a voice in condemnation? No. Not like they support their activities but these are delicate issues that whatever you say about them might be twisted and misunderstood.

If Soludo wanted to go against IPOB, he should have done that discreetly without challenging them to a fight.

I feel it’s stupidity on his own side.

He nearly messed up with the IPOB issue but its not too late to retrace his steps! He should play grand politics with all IPOB factions instead! As for the larger army of touts and agboros he just displaced he should move fast to engage them in meaningful activity.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by gwafaeziokwu: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You truly nwafo Anambra. I personally learnt a lot from Minaj System Television... Simply the best. This Ify tried a lot even at ABS. Hard work pays.

She paid her dues. Hope other really hardworking peeps gets their time in the scheme of things soon. Not touts turned politicians occupying every where and slowing down our collective progress.
Re: Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners by gwafaeziokwu: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
McTobe:
I have seen my generation. Ify Obinabo reads news like a choir mistress tuneing song. Leonard Onah too, both of Akuko Uwa and later Igede. We shall all see a better Anambra. After getting attacked last week by unknown gunmen last week and escaping their gunshot by the whisker I told myself that I will not visit home any sooner. Soludo has a lot to do

As in enh! The woman is so good with the language. Her proverb usage is topnotch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / Army Hands Over 3 Rescued Chibok School Girls, 4 Other Children To Borno Govt / PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.