Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two (37444 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by ceejay80s(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
codemaniacs:

from the from the 1900s to the 1950s to 1960 till 1966 Igbos were the ones in powerful positions..

It was after independence at 1960 where the regions were fully in the hands of the major regional ethnic nations that Igbo leaders like N:namdi Azikiwe who was the president of Nigeria started to marginalize the indigenes of other regions from getting employed in federal institutions in their own region using his presidential powers which was one of the reasons for Ahmadu Be:llo's and Akintola's anti I:gbo comment.....

for example, federal Universities and institutions in northern Nigeria had more I:gbo lecturers and i:gbo administrators than northerners and it was the same in the western region there were more I:gbo lecturers and I:gbo administrators than Yoruba...

It was so bad in the western region, that N:namdi Azikiwe had the guts to want to be premier of the western region and Yoruba leaders were against it and when N:namdi Azikiwe and his other I:gbo leaders noticed they couldn't gain control over other regions they started a coup to kill the leaders of the other regions and abolish regionalism and replaced regionalism with unitary government because they thought they will be in charge forever...

the entire southern Nigeria is suffering the aftermath of 1960s Igbo leaders decisions ( aftermath of the civil war )....
Pls be quiet, how old were u then?
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by codemaniacs: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
ceejay80s:

I can't keep quiet when I see a lie..

I'm debunking his lies version of history that Ig:bos have been marginalized since the 1950s.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by JooEeL(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

It pains me how Igboho was just thrown under the bus and his people were rejecting him. Some people were even saying he's working for PDP. Nigerians aren't worth the stress abeg

I swear to God and man.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Ellasure: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
codemaniacs:

from the from the 1900s to the 1950s to 1960 till 1966 Igbos were the ones in powerful positions..

It was after independence at 1960 where the regions were fully in the hands of the major regional ethnic nations that Igbo leaders like N:namdi Azikiwe who was the president of Nigeria started to marginalize the indigenes of other regions from getting employed in federal institutions in their own region using his presidential powers which was one of the reasons for Ahmadu Be:llo's and Akintola's anti I:gbo comment.....

for example, federal Universities and institutions in northern Nigeria had more I:gbo lecturers and i:gbo administrators than northerners and it was the same in the western region there were more I:gbo lecturers and I:gbo administrators than Yoruba...

It was so bad in the western region, that N:namdi Azikiwe had the guts to want to be premier of the western region and Yoruba leaders were against it and when N:namdi Azikiwe and his other I:gbo leaders noticed they couldn't gain control over other regions they started a coup to kill the leaders of the other regions and abolish regionalism and replaced regionalism with unitary government because they thought they will be in charge forever...

the entire southern Nigeria is suffering the aftermath of 1960s Igbo leaders decisions ( aftermath of the civil war )....

True talk.

Igbo people never believed in themselves despite success in business and other life endeavours. Igbo people greediness in the Nigerian period before 1965 was evil as they collected all important government positions and rule Nigeria with very little imput from other tribes. the hatred of those Nigerian people of the time led to their overthrow in 1966 and subsequent massacre led to their attempts to exit Nigeria as a Biafra Republic.

They have since been learning to understand that other Nigerian tribal people can administer the Nigerian state better. The Igbo people still have a good chance of ruling Nigeria only if they removed greediness. But looking at all the companies headed by Igbo person in Nigeria their urge to fill all vacancies with their tribal stock it is appearing no lessons were learnt with passage of time.

The Nigerian state is of no benefit to nobody particularly the Yoruba people irrespective of religious affiliation. The Yoruba person has a peaceful disposition due to home training and omoluabi indoctrinations. The other tribes in Nigeria called this disposition as timidity of personality and a Yoruba person negative reaction to events usually come to surprise the other tribes. There is no way Nigeria can continue to exist as a country because the tribal approaches to human capital development are different and rewards are equally different.

Looking at Yoruba states ruled by Yoruba governors since 1999 the economic and social development has been tremendous and it has been attracting other tribes to invest and participate in the SW Yoruba economy. This tell a keen observer of these events that dividing Nigeria into three or more new countries will result in better economic development for all the tribes to have.

The division of Nigeria will not imply people who choose to live where they are now can not stay and participate well to best of abilities.

The south east will surely do well as well. Enugu and Port Harcourt will develop at faster rate than currently experiencing.

Staying together as Nigeria is very destructive because the tribal centripetal forces are working at cross purposes and I don't think it will abate. Deep suspicion and hatred of people of different tribal inclination is increasing and it is not ready to heal.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Ellasure: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
ceejay80s:

Despite your education requesting to stay quiet is your only commentaries to above submissions.

Please provide your contrary observations. The writer has stated facts as best known to him.

Those who live in glass house had better learn not to throw stones
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I will keep mute for now.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Ellasure: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
codemaniacs:

I can't keep quiet when I see a lie..

I'm debunking his lies version of history that Ig:bos have been marginalized since the 1950s.

Correct. The Igbo people started marginalisation methodologies and processes in Nigeria.

Do you know that the Igbo people then had all the vice Chancellor positions in Nigeria Universities before 1965?. It was alleged that with their control of the federal government ministries of education they ensured that University of Nigeria Enugu graduate were recruited into the ministries with one year seniority to their counterparts from Ibadan, ife and Zaria ABU. The federal government recruitment interview comes up at a time favourable to UNN. The Igbo people have had their days in federal government of Nigeria and should be grateful to Almighty God for their abundant blessings.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Magnumproperty: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Similar scenario happened in Iba in 2016. My cousin was aning the casualties. May his soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by CrudeSon: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
My fear is some of these criminals will be reading and following up here ! God help us
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Chiraq77(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Theunbothered:
NIN could have prevented this, the government needs to block all sims now so kidnapping never happens.
,Nin ain't gonna do shit
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by jacoik(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2022
FuckDModz:

Google is your friend. Don't be a mentally lazy bastard.
fool
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by jacoik(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=FuckDModz post=111796679]

Google is your friend. Don't be a mentally lazy bastard. [/quote uncultured child. Because you have access to internet that's why you can talk to people anyhow.
Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by 180paypoint(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Wahala,no dey finish, so many hate speech meanwhile visit us https://180paypoint.com for cheap data services and also bills payment at discounted rate

Re: Kidnappers Set Up Camp In Lagos, Invade Estate Twice In Three Days, Kill Two by Str8talk21: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fulani everywhere?
We shouted to the high heavens when they were flooding d south west region and the Northern governors were shouting that every Nigeria has a right to settle anywhere he or she deserves.
Now, they are now in Southwestern region, see what the avock they are doing now.
Unity beggars, uná ipeye don open shè?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction / Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.