Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence (5603 Views)

Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ejima1: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1051
Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Because her Husband kicked her on the chest
Many Nigerians and lovers of gospel music were thrown into mourning yesterday on the news of Popular gospel musician Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu who's known for her song Ekwueme. Many claimed that she died of throat cancer at the National hospital Abuja while others were as confused as I am until the current revelations sorrounding her death started flying around. Those who are close to the late gospel and charismatic singer have now revealed that her husband was a torn in her flesh who made life a living hell for her below are some of the revelations
"Osinachi Nwachukwu's husband has been beating and maltreating this woman but she's been dying in silence now he kicked the woman on her chest and she's been on life support for 5 days and finally died. Now the man has been arrested and i pray he rot in jail!!!"

"I say this often, Who you marry is more important than marriage itself my people!!!
So by this time last year... I was with mama osinachi nwachukwu for a program here in aba with Great love glorious chapel... that mummy Ngozi madueke invited us to and at the hotel she kept saying how mean the husband is and how scared of him.. she was!! How he would lock her up in the house even days when she has important concerts and programs that she have already being paid.. And this same man made himself her manager and have made inviting her difficult and unpleasant for many churches and organisation... Whereby having negative influence on this woman's ministry... Finally this is it..."

"I keep teaching and preaching to young female and unmarried female ministers of God through music becareful who u marry... In my 20+ years of music and choir directing.. I have seen a thousand and one female music carriers and music ministries die because of a wrong man in their life or wrong marriage!!!
While praying last night, all I was praying for was for God to touch the heart of people around her. Let them come out and speak. That woman personally told someone I know what she was passing through in the hands of that her husband. According to her "if not for the church and what people will say, I would have left this marriage"

Even in their presence when that man called her, he was calling her names like "steeewpid" and "fuuuuul*ish"

If minister Osinachi could tell a total stranger her story, how much more her church? Do you want me to believe that her church and pastor didn't know what this woman was passing through?
Can they come out and swear that they are ignorant of the fact that she was living with her enemy?
What did they do to help her?

The church has failed us����
The church has failed the society
Religion has failed the society
Can we all start practicing humanity?
Can we?

Listen!

If you know you have a calling here on earth, if you know you are here on a mission, please be mindful of who you are ending up with in marriage."

You are not cut out to do "Love at first sight"
Infact she's beautiful, he's handsome, I love him or I love her shouldn't be for you. Marry right first, Love will come later. If not, the devil will use that man or woman to frustrate you and that your mission.

Bring out time to pray and hear from God. Devote your time and seek the face of God. Ask questions spiritually. I know most times these prophesies can bring confusion. That's why I said devote your time and seek the face of God personally. Until you hear from him, don't move an inch.

God will touch more people to speak out on behalf of Osinachi. That man will not go free. Mbanu!

It's still hard for me to write "Rest in peace"
I still wish this is April fool prank ������ let me be patient, maybe there will be another news of "She made it back to life""
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1051

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNWM29KJQxs

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ejima1: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
So bad
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ammishaddai: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Still waiting for an official report

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
If that's true, may the useless man rot in jail forever

If this story is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ejima1: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If that's true, may the useless man rot in jail forever

If this story is true
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Xristars(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kai!!
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by GooodHardDick: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ain't got nothing to say angry

Let's wait and get the other side of the story

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by immortalcrown(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Medicine after death.
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by iyapont: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Let him rot in jail if that's true, he killed a STAR ffs undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by EmptyGarden(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
I honestly find stories like this difficult to believe.
Did she get married to a mad man?
Good thing she had people to confide in and tell stories of how mean her husband was to her, but did she manage to mention why? And give a better reason why she insisted on staying in an abusive marriage besides the excuse of "what people would say"?

I've been married long enough to know that women lie a lot, they tell stories to harvest pity from people and demonize their husbands yet remain in those so-called abusive marriages.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by gayman99: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by JaneYave(f): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Choices are ours to make. Wisdom is everything
She left a worthy legacy. RIP God's daughter.
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Bounceboune7: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
I dont know y u hate the useless line till death do us apart.

It's better to b separated from an abusive lover than to go 6ft down
It's not worth it,quit when u can b4 u are taken out in a body bag
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by SmartPolician: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
I always say that those who are close to the church but aren't close to God are the biggest threat to Christianity. Her husband is a typical example. Well, the law will take its course now that he has ended the woman's life. RIP, ma'am. cry

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Teerach: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make people's opinions about you become a priority in your life and you become their prisoner.
RIP.
If you advice them to walk away from an abusive marriage, they'll see you as unmarried or not religious. They rather counsel themselves to pray their spouse changes. Now it has ended in RIP.
Las las, there's no scripture in the Bible that says "till death do part".
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by dasparrow: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
The church Osinachi Nwachukwu attends which is Dunamis preaches against people leaving marriages including abusive marriages. Dr Pastor Paul Enenche has said on numerous occasions that marriage is a fixed deposit and that once you are in it, you are in it for life. Nigeria is a nation were abusive people are never held accountable for their actions. This is especially more so if the abuser is a man. Now, another woman is dead because of domestic violence. How unfortunate! There is a reason why I don't attend Nigerian churches here abroad. Nigerian churches are toxic to say the least.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Cantonese: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Very terrible
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by dertty04(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Breaking- Osinachi didn’t die of any throat cancer, she suffered perpetual domestic torture from husband

Sequel to the previous news surrouding the death of Ekwueme crooner, Osinachi another story has been seen flying online.

According to a new story as released by the deceased’s friend, “Osinachi didn’t die of cancer, she suffered domestic violence from husband”

After the news of Osinachi’s death broke out of Friday, a report came saying she died of throat cancer.

According popular Instagram blogger, Instablog, as alleged by the deceased friend, ” Osinachi had been enduring maltreatment torture from her husband, he kicked her on the chest which resulted in her being on life support for 5 days before she eventually died”

See text exchanges from friends who knew her below;

https://femotech.com.ng/2022/04/09/breaking-osinachi-didnt-die-of-any-throat-cancer-she-suffered-perpetual-domestic-torture-from-husband/

1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by bigjackass: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
The people that wrote the Bible need to revise it undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Didijiji: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Who get the man pinshure fess?

I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Exjoker(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omo, this is very sad... Domestic violence deserves some attention this days. It is on the increased recently..
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by superCleanworks(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
i dont want to hear IT IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by West1side: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
I have no sorry to waste. If you can seat with a lunatic n not cry to the world with the availability SM renders today, you can not run away from a beast of a husband for years but chose to die in silence while RIP them. You got what you wanted.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by MarketForces: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Trying to avoid what people will say and people ended up saying it OVER HER DEAD BODY.

I am a strong believer in divorce. Try all you could to make the marriage work, but if it's not working, PLEASE LEAVE WITH YOUR LIFE INTACT.

I would want her church to address this issue. Some of these churches put heavy yokes on their members using the scripture and it's sad. If Prophet Iginla and Pastor Chris (the two most popular Chris) can divorce their spouses, who am I??

I'd rather be divorced than dead
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Brandonx(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is sad but again there’s no unprovoked domestic violence.

Before y’all crucify the man let’s hear his own side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Prolificgiant(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rest in peace woman of peace ,if this information is true ,he man should be brought to book
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Fasindo: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

No wonder she always cry in her musics and also sings a sorrowful songs.

I tell people to always walk out of any toxic relationship/marriage.
Life is more precious than anything and always forget about what people will say. Even Pastor Annie has to walk away from Pastor Chris.

Rip Ma
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by zeeace(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
And the church was aware of it.. religion is our biggest problem in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
I won't judge. Never.. Cux women are stubborn.. If to say Adam beat eve when she chop the first apple, God self for tell Adam say well done my son.

I won't judge.. Woman are like 2face grin
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dynamite-Z python
Re: Frank Edwards Confirm Osinachi Nwachukwu Died Of Domestic Violence by silibaba: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerians only know how to talk when is too late.

Will all these wailing bring her back to life?

Next time learn to speak up at the right time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To Forbes "the World's 10 Most Corrupt Countries" / MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) / 5 Achievements Of PMB Within 6 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.