Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Special Anti Viral Tree In My Town That Cure Hiv,herpes,warts& Hepatitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Special Anti Viral Tree In My Town That Cure Hiv,herpes,warts& Hepatitis (335 Views)

Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS / JUST IN Chloroquine Is The Anti-viral Drug For Coronavirus / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Special Anti Viral Tree In My Town That Cure Hiv,herpes,warts& Hepatitis by babaalagbo11(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
This special tree was introduced to me by an elderly man I once helped in my home Town,he saw me cutting bitter leaf,scent leafs,aloe vera,ehin olobe and other leaves in his surrounding,he asked me some vital questions which I responded,and he told me he'll teach me and show me something things,to my surprise tree that I used to pass by almost everyday with other two trees like that....their combination or concoctions with other ingredients cure HIV and advance aids,totally anti viral,I was surprised with examples baba gave me and so many things I can do with this tree and other things to add...no side effects pure natural.... majorly 100%anti viral, but you must add other ingredients to prepare it,and can also rub it on blisters,wounds,sores it'll dry and cure it permanently,it boost your immune system and fight against any infections too...Herbs knowledge is very wide with a lot of discoveries everyday, knowledge is power,we keep learning everyday...And those elders know so many things... Take good care of your health, Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: The Special Anti Viral Tree In My Town That Cure Hiv,herpes,warts& Hepatitis by otipoju(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Name of tree
Re: The Special Anti Viral Tree In My Town That Cure Hiv,herpes,warts& Hepatitis by babaalagbo11(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's very effective against any viral diseases and genital warts with other anti virus leaves barks and roots,with other ayurvedic ingredients, concocting this with other 18-19 ingredients together is called polyherbal cure and that's how you treat and cure stubborn diseases...

(1) (Reply)

5 Dangers Of Sleeping With Animals And Ways To Detect Who Does / . / 6 Months Baby Poos After Every Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.