Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed (233 Views)

Signs You’ve Been Cursed / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Glo Unfair Data Advantage: Here's How It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed by felixotalu2: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
so since i was a kid i had always had dreams of making it big someday,did i work toward it ? yes i had (have).
i have always work hard like any other hard working nigerian but you know sometimes life is not that straight forward, i have been struggling to survive but it seems the more i try the more things get bad.
this morning i had made a post seeking for assistance from nairalanders because things have been very bad for me and i haven't eaten for some days, at first nobody wanted to help me but after some time a nairaland showed interest and wanted to help he asked me for my account number and said he was going to give it to his secretary to send me something.
just when i had wanted to drop my Account number i found out that i had been banned for more than 10 years,same people that had ban me would not hesitate to move a tread to front page when i eventually die of hunger.
i want to appeal to you all again please assist me with what ever you have no matter how little let me feed,i know thing are hard.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed by EmptyGarden(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Romans 9:16 (NIV)
It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed by felixotalu2: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
and i also know that nobody owe me anything in life,this is very shameful i know but am on my knee pleading to you all please help me
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed by Xscape1993(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
You are not cursed, but blessed.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed by dominique(f): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2022
You online beggars are getting more irritating by the day, is finding something doing an abomination in your lineage?

You have money to buy data to come online and open multiple accounts to beg but you've not eaten in 3 days, you're beyond cursed and you deserve to die of hunger.

(1) (Reply)

Blogs Indexing / Driving Lessons Rugby / Are PVC Plantation Shutters Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.