Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Signs You’ve Been Cursed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signs You’ve Been Cursed (1299 Views)

I'm Cursed / The Way To Success That You’ve Been Avoiding. / Watch Video:live Bees Covers Man's Hand After He Was Cursed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You’ve Been Cursed by HelpYourself(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
Cursed solution

There are malicious, evil people out there willing – or even rabid – to do you harm.
It can be your next door neighbor, a false friend, even a family member.
But they will not rest until they see you suffer.
Often they will use dark spells and witchcraft – hitting you between the eyes with a baleful curse or spell.
But what can you do to stop it?

Is it even possible to deflect or completely nullify bad spiritual work that’s been laid on you?
If your case is urgent, you can contact me.

You’re no doubt decent and would never wish anybody harm. But not everybody is like you. Some are consumed by jealousy and malice. And these are the types that will lay a curse on you, or hire a low-life spiritualist to do so.

If you know somebody like this, it could be they’ve laid a curse on you – or on somebody you know.

The question is, how would you know if evil work has been laid on you?

THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCES ARE COMMONLY REPORTED:

1. Has your luck gone bad, long term and continuous never ending series of bad luck?
2. Have you had money problems or inexplicably unable to manage, make of control financial resources?
3. Has your relationship constantly seems like you self sabotage? No one is just able to stay long in a relationship with you? Despite watching YouTube videos on how to understand the opposite gender or no matter how you try to change it just seems like you are cursed to be alone?
4. Do you feel anxious and nervous? Constantly second guessing yourself and have this inexplicable feeling of doom that everything will always go wrong no matter whatever it is you are doing?
5. Has your boss been getting at you? And could your job be in jeopardy? Seems like no matter how you try, you just can't keoe a job for long, you either get fired or have to resign? Every new job seems to always eventually lead to that point where you eithe rloose it or have to leave it?
6. Constantly waking up to orgasms?
7. Do you have bad dreams? I mean gut wrenching night terrors? Sometimes you see yourself as someone you aren't or in familiar places but this crushing feeling of dread.
8. Are your family and friends avoiding you? Do people feel you give them bad luck? Do family and friends avoid telling you things they are working on because for some reason anytime they tell you things just don't go well?
8. Have you lost all joy in life?L

If any three or more of these symptoms have beset you, then it is possible you have been cursed. Perhaps by a malicious acquaintance or even a so called friend or family member. It does happen. You would not be the first to have run into trouble with somebody you should be able to trust, but clearly can’t.

The methods used to curse you may have involved creating a spell, or witchcraft curse using something that belonged to you, or a witchcraft spell involving a drawing in a rough representation of your image. . Usually the person cursing you will have brought themselves into an emotional frenzy of hate and rage. This can be very powerful, especially if they channel that emotion as they speak the curse on you.

Other methods of laying a curse can involve using graveyard soil and other ingredients that are placed in a bag or bottle, and put close to your home – or the ingredients are scattered close to your home.,.............

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by Dawn91(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
Hmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by HelpYourself(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2022
Dawn91:
Hmmmmmmm shocked
wink

1 Like

Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by HelpYourself(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2022
Sorry I had to delay this thread due to unforeseen circumstances..
Please accept my apologies.

I think I will respond to any questions here on the topic and if there are not I will leav it as is, due to having left it and my train if thought change thence

Thank you
Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by RenaissanceMann: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2022
So what are the known antidotes; given that the realm of the spirit is legalistic, that is, observes laws? You have said in some other topics that midnight prayers help, acts of kindness, taking advantage of nature, etc.

Now, the problem is that several spells or curses have overlapping manifestations. How important is it to know exactly what kind is at play, that is, whether ancestral curses/limitations, sexual demons/marine spirits, monitoring spirits, etc. In my case, I suffered from cobweb spirits. Are those monitoring tools as some have said, or a specific type of curse itself?

Thanks.
Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by ramaju: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
I would like to talk with you one on one.
Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by lalalista: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2022
After going through all u have listed here, I think I'm affected. I need help please. How can I reach you? I need solutions. Thank u. I already sent u a dm.
Re: Signs You’ve Been Cursed by Nko1: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Really

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize / Man Prefers Prison To House Arrest With Wife / Nigeria: Is Country A Terrorist Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.