Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. (1981 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by MyopicMods: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pictures of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring for President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Ndibunna: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
This one is just wasting his time.

Voting Amaechi is like wasting my votes.

His Ikwerre people can vote for him.

Every nonsense has it's limit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Officialgarri: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is hard to vouch for any leader these days.
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by jazon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man is old o! See his face
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by successmatters(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's good he is wearing his native Ikwerre clothes, he's not from the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi fit win the presidential elections oo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Bastardlyrich: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
successmatters:
It's good he is wearing his native Ikwerre clothes, he's not from the south east.
Ameachi is from ijebu ode.
grin grin grin
Finally that clothe is for Niger deltas.
Not ikwere/igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Bluntguy: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
I only saw a man strolling and one picture where he sat and was saying nothing. Where are the declaration pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by TheTrueSeeker2: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
CRA said the other day that those asking him to run have not given him any money to run but did not tell us today how much they have finally given him to declare...!!!

Meanwhile, CRA and BAT are part of those who brought the calamity Nigerians are singing 'This too shall pass, as everyone that's come before it' in the person of PMB and APC.

I wonder what promises they are now bringing that they didn't bring in 2015 and 2019..!!!

Nigerians should wake up....!!!
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
successmatters:
[s]It's good he is wearing his native Ikwerre clothes, he's not from the south east[/s].
Afonjja why the pains . grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Ndibunna: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Afonjaa sef de disguise with capslock grin grin grin

Werey ni skull miner cheesy

Go and look for who plays that afonjs game.

You just quoted the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by IamNat: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Now I know he's serious, let him get set for the primaries.
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
My vote would be for the man who is able to run round a whole stadium, and not for a man who is busy wetting his agbada grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by colorsofrainbow: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Officialgarri:
It is hard to vouch for any leader these days.
This a a clear disappointment from a Buhari zombie but wants us to vote Tinubu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Xkin2Xkin: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi is not Igbo! Amaechi is an Ikwere man answering an Igbo name. I'll rather vote Tinu-bu-chukwu than this imposter!
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. by Ndibunna: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Ewu juliusmalema the Afonjaa goat I'm a pure ikwere blood

Naso , any other one?

How God compiled and dropped off miscreants into just one state in Nigeria is mind boggling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Lose The Presidential Election If This Happen / Peter Obi Winning Strategy: Distribute Copies Of Tinubu And Atiku USA Indictment / I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.