Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? (1317 Views)

Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Help. All About Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Did you get a phone from AE recently?
Which would you recommend for a pocket-friendly budget?

Requirements:
4/64GB
Android 10
5000mAh

It'll be appreciated as well if you can suggest how it could get shipped to Nigeria within a week.

Leave links, please.
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Anyone?
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Iseddy: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Mallam which phone do you want to buy that you can not get in a store here in 9ja. some people just like difficult life for them selves.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Jacku: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
Did you get a phone from AE recently?
Which would you recommend for a pocket-friendly budget?

Requirements:
4/64GB
Android 10
5000mAh

It'll be appreciated as well if you can suggest how it could get shipped to Nigeria within a week.

Leave links, please.

you don't have any brand or budget In Mind?
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jacku:
you don't have any brand or budget In Mind?
I need recommendations to decide. I wouldn't want to jump at any product just like that.
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Iseddy:
Mallam which phone do you want to buy that you can not get in a store here in 9ja. some people just like difficult life for them selves.
I am looking at budget-friendly phones with good specs. The likes of Umidigi, Poco, Oukitel etc. Transsion phones that are sold here are overpriced. Any recommendation, sir?
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Jacku: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
I need recommendations to decide. I wouldn't want to jump at any product just like that.
baba, just buy a Tecno device. Don't buy what you'll regret from AliExpress cos you can tell if it's a clone device or not
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Iseddy: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
I am looking at budget-friendly phones with good specs. The likes of Umidigi, Poco, Oukitel etc. Transsion phones that are sold here are overpriced. Any recommendation, sir?
you can go for any london used OnePlus. that Brand will always give you value for ur money. OPPO too is nice.
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Iseddy:

you can go for any london used OnePlus. that Brand will always give you value for ur money. OPPO too is nice.
Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Know About Aliexpress Phones? by mikron(m): 2:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes there are alot of good phones in aliexpress, pocket friendly too, u can even get used top brand phones like Samsung, iphone, etc.
U can check them out before u make ur order

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Tech Guys In The House / Pls How Much Do U Charge Your Phone in your area / Cant Connect To My Pop3 (nokia 9300i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.