Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. (685 Views)

Is Bitunz.com Real Or Fake? / Is Bitunz.com Real / Is Mulabux.com Legit Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
I came across this site about a month ago and I managed to Subscribe to their $100 plan. I watch their videos and I've recovered my capital with some change.

My fear is this, I want to put more money, that's why I need an advice if the site is legit or scam.
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by classicben3: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
There are questions that sounds stupid.
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
There are some comments that shows Foolishness. did you see any question mark on the post? you are who you are by your comment. stupid being.

1 Like

Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by duebaba(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by dukeboss(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Katherine20:
I came across this site about a month ago and I managed to Subscribe to their $100 plan. I watch their videos and I've recovered my capital with some change.

My fear is this, I want to put more money, that's why I need an advice if the site is legit or scam.

put $1k to it. Also borrow money from friends and family. Consult financial institutions for loan too.
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
dukeboss:
put $1k to it. Also borrow money from friends and family. Consult financial institutions for loan too.

Thank you, Atleast, I've made some money for myself. this is the 4th month i've been with the site and i get paid steady. Thanks bro.
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thank you, Atleast, I've made some money for myself. this is the 4th month i've been with the site and i get paid steady. Thanks bro.

dukeboss:

Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2022

dukeboss:
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Jaga613: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Your fear is understandable especially in this Obodo Nigeria. Do a fast check on previous similar schemes like Bitunz especially on Videos/Music Earners.
Below are some of my observation and thinking.
1.)ROI which is not too much unlike other schemes.
2.) The number of videos is relatively small compared to some schemes that have scammed us.
3.) Most importantly is the withdrawal process which is on Sunday, I believe the handlers pick this day in other to avail every subscribers the opportunity to withdraw their funds.

Please don't take my write-up for it. Do research. Although, I just created an account still watching them before I sub to their plan.

Hope it is who they are

Katherine20:

Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Roblate: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
I saw this post and did some online research which proves Bitunz pays. They also have some positive Organic Reviews on World Best Review Network.

The simplest answer to your question is. Follow your Heart. But, presently and currently they're paying as claimed.

So many platforms like Bitunz are very real but people's greediness makes the whole thing scam.

Katherine20:

Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by kryptochats: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
clowns! its a scam run away, the OP is just advertising the website , you must think we are clowns like you

1 Like

Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Katherine20(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you for the update. I appreciate!

kryptochats:
clowns! its a scam run away, the OP is just advertising the website , you must think we are clowns like you
Re: Is Bitunz.com Legit Or Scam. by Johnson6123: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Are you sure they are who they say they are? Do they really pay their subscribers? You can share screenshot with me here.

Katherine20:

(1) (Reply)

If Usa Goes Into Recession: / Free Advice And Consultation / Google Is Stopping Adsense Referral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.