Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) (80403 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
If I go chop frog, make I kúkú chop the frog wey get eggs........... wink
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Benny6944: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na waaa just see how the commenters above me are insulting their mothers and sisters. Wahala no too much

Did your mom do the same to your dad before they got married?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
Only the condition is enough to leave.

Such a step(marriage) shouldn't come with conditions as if it's a business etc.

BTW, I don't chase someone for long, I move on after the "NO."

You know what happens when you force a dog or pet inside and the door mistakenly got open?
You also know whatsup when a dog or pet enters a compound freely and happily and the door is left open?
If you don't gerrit fogerrit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by McBishop2020: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2022
No joy here ooo.
See comments!

Fear who no fear Nlanders for abusive comments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by kuntash: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Any union that stipulates some awkward, vague or material things as conditions before acting on issues that has to do with marriage it's doomed for a fiasco.

#FACT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by toxtimmy: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2022
If this was job interview you probably failed already... or better put this is a question that can attest to level of thinking of people.

Now, the funny thing is people cook and eat snake on nairaland everyday Posting pictures here and washing it down with a beer.

There are cultures or people all over the world that eat frog just like some eat snake on nairaland.

True story, a Nigerian man was fired from his job in Boston for eating garri with okro soup in the company cafeteria with his hands... the okro soup was dripping and drawing and fellow employees were disgusted and felt grossed out to report him and he was immediately fired for being dirty and unhygienic.

Kriss216:
That means she will die single undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Benny6944: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2022
You can never see those nairaland ops Saphie and Candidq on this thread with their senseless comments lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Caseless: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Harddiskng:

Why the heck would any sane man chase a woman for a year? sad undecided

Doesn’t he have better things to do with his time, even if to womanize is his destiny the world bustling women in shapes and sizes. Spending a year going after one is an e-diotic waste of time.
some stupid men can do that for years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2022
odinson1:

You forgot to add nagging and incessant billings

grin grin
Parasites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by KingMack(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:
She serves u this meal with the condition that eat it and she marries u

She is that woman you are so crazy over and chased for a year

Eat or not?

But it is edible na .....I have eaten it. Prepare with egusi

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2022
If that is a frog,it edible but toad is a red card.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by HitSong: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Lexusgs430:
If I go chop frog, make I kúkú chop the frog wey get eggs........... wink
The egg dey sweet abi?

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Harddiskng:

Why the heck would any sane man chase a woman for a year? sad undecided

Doesn’t he have better things to do with his time, even if to womanize is his destiny the world bustling women in shapes and sizes. Spending a year going after one is an e-diotic waste of time.

God bless you o my bro. I have a cousin bro like that who chased a woman for three good years. Though he eventually married the woman and the woman is a very good person: hardworking, beautiful, obedient, and god-fearing.

I cannot do what he did ooo. Maximum, a month I can chase a girl with such qualities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Jumping chicken nah swt meat ooh bt dem no prepare dis one well....
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Caseless:
some stupid men can do that for years
I've seen a guy attesting to it that he went after a girl for seven good years, that's almost a decade o. I was so amazed the day he said it, I was like is it that this man has been wrecked with inferiority complex and the belief that he can't get anyone better than her or what.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Allisgud: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Unless she's Aisha Buhari
na Aisha pkekus u won polish,na carpenter teach u work oh grin grin angry
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Judd007: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eat frog, because of frog?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Frog meal is palatable to some people. In fact, it is high in protein. People eat lizards too. So? We can see lala is a fan of reptiles and rats. So? Human can eat anything and everything. Lol. Nigerians are gluttons. Fact!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Olam09(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

I'll devour it.

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Accompanied with protruded belly and dilapidated bress.
O boy!the ways bad boys dey finish women for Nairaland eehnn.How I wish most Nigeria girls are on Nairaland.Their head for don come down small.They think having breasts and pussy is the most valuable thing in life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
you are sounding as if marrying that woman is a relief or poverty alleviation program,no it is not

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make she marry herself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
I will eat it and tell her I'm not interested in marrying her again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Legendoo: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why do Nigerians like these types of retarde.d posts?

Is this something related to naivety, dumbness or general idiotic cruise.

Don't get it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by seandurse(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
That thing is sweet, depends on how she prepared it tho
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Walewow: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
odinson1:

You forgot to add nagging and incessant billings

Una don see all this Naija girl finish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by 001spice: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
only if she we join me in eating it together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
She, you said. So, this is what you had done to that guy coming after you, you're something else.. All these nairaland girls; there is nothing they can't do; to make the matter worst, if the guy agreed to eat this; within a month; they will dump his ass. Madam; stay single, or find Will Smith who will be worshipping old and grey count in the other side. Ride on!

Omor grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omo na 'I love you' suppose close the matter, adinor say 'I will die for you'! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Elchechereche4e: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jumping Chiken grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.