Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) (80386 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
jogsman01:
And what will I gain marrying her...

Her smelling pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
All of u are mad.... Both u wen post this nonsense, the girl wen say make I eat am..
Papa and mama wen born her... And her village head... U all are mad!!
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
By deir comments you shall know deir brought up n backgrounds.
No man brought up in a good family wt core values wud disregard women in any form.
Products of broken n reckless homes/marriages ar so surplus on Nairaland.
It's a pity... Talking anyhow abt women wen u hv a mother n sisters.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216, odison1

grin grin grin grin

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Conditional marriages don't last
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Bbbw: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Really
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Bfly: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Still Ok. As long as i will live to marry her.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Unless she's Aisha Buhari
. Ohoo...so you are eyeing your president‘s wife abi?

I take a stroll...
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Gglorious: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
That means she will die single undecided
Lol
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thanksful:

This is a delicacy. Very delicious.
. In fact, You dey there jare!
I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Teenaira: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:
She serves u this meal with the condition that eat it and she marries u

She is that woman you are so crazy over and chased for a year

Eat or not?

Why not ? We eat it together.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Lucymercy: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Johnny147147:

Unless she's Aisha Buhari
What make you think you will be swimming in money if you marry Aisha bihari.......tight-fist family.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Chochovini: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Number 1.
Here in the trenches, niggas don't chase babes for one year.

Number 2.
If it's toad, some niggas would gladly eat 'em up with or without the above condition.

Number 3.
Folks here have downplayed marriage, using marriage might not even a nigga
. Point of correction, no nigger or anyone in the www that eats Toad. Frog yes. Reason been that the former is highly poisonous and that makes it inedible. Fact.

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
The guys on the first page really cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is this not 'nko nko' (in Youruba)? If so, na eat normal normal
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
friendlyadvice:
grin If nancy isime asks me to eat it I ma eat it I'm a simp for the h0
ode undecided

Apart from skin and makeup, wetin dey Nancy?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by luvme0702: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Muscular frog?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Remman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
If that will stand as her bride price, then why not?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Das1mama: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
only a SIMP will agree to that nonsense
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Poleski: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is a Chinese delicacy.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Accompanied with protruded belly and dilapidated bress.
Yeeee! Dilapidated bwess? Na wa oo
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Christian07(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
I jst found out she has no sense by serving me this I won’t go on to marry her

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?

Lol....

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
ode undecided

Apart from skin and makeup, wetin dey Nancy?
grin money

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by riczy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omo, na lesson b this for d poster, next time u won't post this gibberish wen d guys here are done vilifying u!

1 Like

Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Warisdis?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Eat or not?
Eat fire.Nor be juju be that ?
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by patosky3310(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
I won't eat as there are so many fishes in the river, if you know what I mean.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Chochovini:
. Point of correction, no nigga or anyone in the whole wide world eats toad. Frog, yes. Reason been that the former is highly poisonous and that makes it inedible. Fact.

I take a stroll...
I had to Google it up and I'm glad you're right, man.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sure,why not...I love eating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.