Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces (5899 Views)

Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / Boris Johnson Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by AroleOduduwa2: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Of topic, the preacher of democracy who want to teach our kids how to live and how a boy should see himself as a girl have done it again, there is a regime change in Pakistan, note Khan recently called out the US for their hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by AroleOduduwa2: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
ruggedtimi:
did you see the slow moving convoy enroute to kyviv...if that convoy of artilleries and soldiers couldn't take down kyviv...then maybe Putin will have to rely on his chemical, biological and nuclear weapons this time....

That was a decoy, so Kiev won't be able to send reinforcement to eastern Ukraine.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by colonelwealth(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Russia left Kiev voluntarily yet the MSM is pushing the narrative they were defeated. How can you defeat someone when you didn't even fight them

They agreed on a peace passage, so the EU delegate can investigate the Bucha massacre.

My bro, leave those people&their brain washed followers to be cooking up lies to make themselves feel good, we still know the truth which can't be covered.

Had it been the Russians don't still consider Ukrainians as brothers and taking their time by not being hard on them, they would have levelled the capital & that comedian.

Even as Poland&Luthenia are provoking Russia, let them try to cross their limits and see the hard rot of Russia desend on them like lightening.

The French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese &Germany have been taking the matter with calm and trying to resolve issue but Britain is seeing this as an opportunity to challenge Russia under the cover of NATO.
Same Britain that can't withstand 1/3 of Russian might.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by colonelwealth(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Of topic, the preacher of democracy who want to teach our kids how to live and how a boy should see himself as a girl have done it again, there is a regime change in Pakistan, note Khan recently called out the US for their hypocrisy

Don't mind those evil group of people.
The world has seen their hypocrisy.
But as it certain like the sunshine, evil world agendas can never prevail over good& people's independence.
All their manipulations will be undone with time.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by angelfallz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Russian forces pulled back, how is that a defeat?
ryloy:
Boris Johnson takes a walk on the street of Kyiv after Defeats of Russian Forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4m8GNlMmYQ
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by ken6488(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Russia is going East, Change of plans.

There is a big oil field that threatens Russia dominance in Europe, after creamea , Ukraine built a dam on the river there restricting the free flow of water to creamea Which causes drought and made Russia to spend more trying to make the land fertile.

Russia want to cut off Ukraine from the black sea too.

Exactly you know wazup

Ukraine is the only country that can challenge Russia resources

No Russia will crush that
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by ken6488(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Exjoker:
If they couldn't burn down Kviv with a 60 mile military convoy that got close to the center of the city then I don't think they will be able to that again. The Ukrainian showed some fear and hesitation at the beginning of the war that's why the Russians gain some momentum anf victory initially but now the Ukrainian understand that the Russians are coward and more afraid than them. This help to boost their moral and fighting spirits.
The Russians withdrawal around Kviv has nothing to do with any negotiations rather it is a result of total failure of the advancing force to make any impact.
The only thing that will give Russia advantage over Kviv now is a nuclear strike....

Air raids
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by 1864four: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Russia should also be well aware of Boris visit to Ukraine. It's better to law low without throwing any tantrum towards him..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by 1864four: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Trust the world leaders at your own peril. They know what they are doing.

There could have been communication between UK and Russia befre the visit
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by 1864fo: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Brave heart but dumbo reasoning.

A joke as a president who couldn't manage the crisis very well more than his predecessors..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Yankee101: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
1. This is what biden should have done
2. Boris dosent want impeachment at home
3. Russia can't win this war
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2022
nzeobi:
Is this not risky since the war is not yet over officially
Vladimir PUTIN dey mad to attack?
He should dare it naaa.
Then he will understand the true meaning of madness. He doesn't have monopoly of madness
There are countries growing everyday in every facet of life. He knows he can't dare dem.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Yankee101:
1. This is what biden should have done
2. Boris dosent want impeachment at home
3. Russia can't win this war
Calm down..
The UK & US are the same people.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Yankee101: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Calm down..
The UK & US are the same people.

Nope
The UK relies on the US
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2022
colonelwealth:

My bro, leave those people&their brain washed followers to be cooking up lies to make themselves feel good, we still know the truth which can't be covered.

Had it been the Russians don't still consider Ukrainians as brothers and taking their time by not being hard on them, they would have levelled the capital & that comedian.

Even as Poland&Luthenia are provoking Russia, let them try to cross their limits and see the hard rot of Russia desend on them like lightening.

The French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese &Germany have been taking the matter with calm and trying to resolve issue but Britain is seeing this as an opportunity to challenge Russia under the cover of NATO.
Same Britain that can't withstand 1/3 of Russian might.
So they just realised they were shelling their brothers. That means they lack wisdom naaa
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Yankee101:

Nope
The UK relies on the US
So a Brother can't rely on a Brother.
I guess you didn't get me at all.
Do you know the US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and New Zealand share something in common..?
They share a lot together.
Do you know that some of the Canadian currencies bear the head of Queen Elizabeth,2nd?

Do you know that some of the Australian currencies bear the head of the Queen?
This includes New Zealand too.
They are part of the British common wealth.

So, BORIS JOHNSON is not just confident for nothing. He knows what he has got behind him.
The BRITISH BROTHERHOOD na the Highest!
They created America out of nothing.... in conjunction with the Spaniards and the Italians.
RUSSIA can't boast of any single ally or colony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by plaindealer: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Russia left Kiev voluntarily yet the MSM is pushing the narrative they were defeated. How can you defeat someone when you didn't even fight them

They agreed on a peace passage, so the EU delegate can investigate the Bucha massacre.

https://news.sky.com/video/ukraine-war-lots-and-lots-of-losses-military-vehicles-destroyed-in-brovary-north-east-of-kyiv-12562350
from the battle of Brovary of Kyiv..

This is the video

Watch the video.. see how Ukrainian forces decimated Russian troops and tanks while trying to run away..

Ukraine did target practice with the Russian clowns..

I enjoy the video no be small..

You PouTinstans no get shame..

grin grin

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Yankee101: 1:05am On Apr 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Do you know the US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and New Zealand share something in common..?
Do you know that some of the Canadian currencies bear the head of Queen Elizabeth,2nd?

So, BORIS JOHNSON is not just confident for nothing. He knows what he has got behind him.
They created America out of nothing.... in conjunction with the Spaniards and the Italians.

The first 2 or 3 lines were ok, I for yes, agreed...but when you start saying the UK created the US....don't know which history book you dey read
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by MansoryMX(m): 1:14am On Apr 10, 2022
helinues:

Trust the world leaders at your own peril. They know what they are doing.

There could have been communication between UK and Russia befre the visit

The way some of you think foolishly is one of the many reasons this country Nigeria is the way it is. Which kind foolish reasoning be this!!! And to think more than 20 idiots like your comment baffles me

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Yankee101:

The first 2 or 3 lines were ok, I for yes, agreed...but when you start saying the UK created the US....don't know which history book you dey read
Here, is the History book I read few years ago.
Still referencing it. I'm bigger than Lies.
That's the reason I distance myself from Ignorant people. So, are you interested in pages of it?
Still on another History Book, which will enable me delineate lies that would have permeated the public space.
Now that you have seen mine, please can I see your HISTORY BOOK too?
I can't wait to see yours.
I'm open for new knowledge.
Still waiting!

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by plaindealer: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Keep fooling yourself... PutiStans... grin

Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by SWATMan: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2022
plaindealer:

They are a bunch of illiterates living in their own alternate realities.

grin grin grin
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2022
plaindealer:
When this is done and over, dumb Putin will not keep Ukraine, the West will rebuild Ukraine mostly with Putin's hundreds of billions of dollars seized by the west.

The west will do what they didn't get to do before the war, they will load Ukraine with defensive weapons, and the best air defense systems, they will fortify Ukrain from top to bottom to signal to that lunatic in Moscow that another adventure into Ukraine is a suicide mission.

Putin's loss is immeasurable...

lol that not possible
russia economy that once crashed has started booming without dollars.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Putin is a lunatic, but he is not a dumb lunatic. The west warned him that if 1 single bullet enters Poland next door or even if they noticed any sign of cyber issues in Poland, NATO's Article Number 5 will kick in, meaning it's now the whole of NATO against Russia.

So, far, the idiot in Moscow is making sure that one single bullet must not get anywhere near Poland, Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania ....
what you saying
is he fighting with all those countries you listed
lol
nato are weak balls
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
did you see the slow moving convoy enroute to kyviv...if that convoy of artilleries and soldiers couldn't take down kyviv...then maybe Putin will have to rely on his chemical, biological and nuclear weapons this time....
for your dumb info
those convoy never reached Ukraine
he is not fighting a full scale war
even Biden admitted
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 10, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

They don't know any better
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Exjoker:
If they couldn't burn down Kviv with a 60 mile military convoy that got close to the center of the city then I don't think they will be able to that again. The Ukrainian showed some fear and hesitation at the beginning of the war that's why the Russians gain some momentum anf victory initially but now the Ukrainian understand that the Russians are coward and more afraid than them. This help to boost their moral and fighting spirits.
The Russians withdrawal around Kviv has nothing to do with any negotiations rather it is a result of total failure of the advancing force to make any impact.
The only thing that will give Russia advantage over Kviv now is a nuclear strike....
with all your lies
I will tell you that
the convoy was withdrew till further notice
if they reached Ukraine
I bet it would have been wiped off
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Merisbankie(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

lol
China and Koreans are best allies
there is more you don't know
so shut ....
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Trymeagain: 3:02am On Apr 10, 2022
ken6488:
USA killed millions in Afghan and Vietnam

Did they lose their respect

All this double standard doesn't work

What image exactly, they didn't respect Russia sercurity the first what make you think Russia give a Bleep

Any small thing they will start comparing... we are talking about the here and now... History happens so that we learn and avoid such mistakes in the future. And that is what the whole world is urging Russia to avoid...
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2022
They wouldn't have made this viral. This will cause more aggressions to Russia and definitely, they will restrategize.
Re: Boris Johnson Takes A Walk On The Street Of Kyiv After Defeats Of Russian Forces by RealTalkNoBull: 4:27am On Apr 10, 2022
plaindealer:

Bravery and courage is standing up to murderous tyrants and neighborhood lunatics, cowardice is surrendering your land and people to sadistic invaders to be enslaved and pauperized.

Sounds like you love the coward path where you are too weak and cowardly to stand up to bullies, to defend your home, your land and your people.

The world expected Russia to overrun Ukraine and take over the Ukrainian capital in less than 72 hours, but after 5 weeks, Russia is retreating, Ukraine is still fighting and still standing, Ukraine killed 9 Russian generals and top officials, nearly all the hardware Putin sen to Ukrain is gone, totally destroyed, Ukrain pushed Russia out of their towns and cities so Putin ran down south to slaughter defenseless. civilians.

Ukraine showed the world courage and bravery, Ukraine also exposed the Russian military as a very weak and incompetent military that can not defeat small Ukrain after 5 weeks of fighting, even dumb Putin admitted that he suffered heavy losses. Imagine amitting that small Ukraine dealt you serious blows.

Russia is the loser on and off the battlefield, Ukrain has nothing to lose, but Russia lost its image, prestige, they are crippled with sanctions, they are globally isolated, more countries are joining NATO, its neighbors are stockpiling weapons because they don't trust the mad man next door, his neighbors increased their military budgets, more NATO military based are springing up next to him, Ukraine will join the EU, the west will rebuild Ukrain while Russia remains globally isolated from top to bottom and effectively sent back to the stone age.

So, explain to us what dumb and foolish Putin gained from his lunatic adventure in Ukraine.

Zelenski the so-called comedian that you denigrate brought Russia to its knees, it shows the world that Russia is nothing militarily, they are just a bunch of poorly trained small boys with little or no experience and badly demoralized people, they are a bunch of hungry and underdeveloped thieves stealing cloths, food, dish, and cloth washers from civilians, raping and pillaging, committing war crimes and atrocities.

Pheewww y’all Africans ignorant as all hell! Who in their right mind thought Ukraine would be overrun in 3-4 days?! If Ukraine didn’t want war there wouldn’t be war, but since they wanna act as Americans Kevlar vest, they will get shot to pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan / PHOTOS: GHANA THE STAR OF AFRICA / A Thinking Person's Guide To Why Hillary Clinton Is Not Fit To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.