Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair (35921 Views)

Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court (2) (3) (4)

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
I've never come across nigerian female soldiers with Brazilian hair before.

Nigerian military has its own code of conduct and tradition that must be obeyed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Boogyman557: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP... E be like sey I go use my WEED take BURN ur left EYES!

waiting de worry u!

that BANI resemble PESIN wey fit join soldier!

Abi u no SEE sey Na her BF uniform she use snap the picture..

abeg no come spoil my MOOD ooo!

I de ASHAWOO house now and the girl wey I one NACK, she no de around!

wer she go come Go by dis time, Which kind NONSENSE be dis!

I don de REASON all the style wey I go use NACK NACK this girl, now she no de around..

make E no be waiting I de tink oooo

make E no be sey, she don go give another nigga KUNTUS ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Over to ladies.

This is US female air force personnel

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes

Although she can't let her hair drop like that when she is on duty

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Kriss216: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
. I've never come across nigerian female soldiers with Brazilian hair before.

Na from 45k monthly salary dey wan use buy Brazilian hair

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Yes

okay thanks
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

me I just dey ask na
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

STFU! undecided you don manage jump bail now. We no go hear word for NL again

Who let the DOG out Wooooooooo woooooo wooooo wooooo wooooooo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Kriss216: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

STFU! undecided you don manage jump bail now. We no go hear word for NL again

Who let the DOG out Wooooooooo woooooo wooooo wooooo wooooooo

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes they are eligible. The only disalowed ones are tinting, multi colour typical Nigerian urgent N2K olosho attachment and crazy cuts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by falcon01: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
No
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Kazeem47(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
The Military have standard hairstyles for male andfemale.But there are some departments that overlook their hairstyles.You will see the females rocking anyhow hairstyles.

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Dobalae: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Dagger111(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes but shouldn't pass shoulder level. Anything from that, is against the Ethics and Tradition of the Armed Forces, hence, a chargeable offence.

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
I know you well

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Kazeem47(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:

waiting de worry u!

I don de REASON all the style wey I go use NACK NACK this girl, now she no de around..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
WTF Mheen.I get Vaseline for here o, you fit help yourself before she come back.
BTW,help me with lighter abeg

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by duro4chang(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:

waiting de worry u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You still dey take weed when powerful stuff dey
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Fasindo: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022

Whether they are allowed or not is not mine business.

My business is apart from warming Ogas bed what else is the usefulness of Nigerian non commissioned officers.
They are not found in war tone area,neither have I ever heard that the female millitary officers caught nor killed any bandits, armed robbers etc and they are also not killed in any combat.

So I ask again, what is the usefulness of female millitary personnels

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by onajo2000(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by zinaunreal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
What a yeye question
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by QuinModah(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
The pic you used she is obviously doing a photo shot. They are allowed but it's must no be beyond should level

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by MrBanner(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
--
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Shakathezulu1: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sollitude:
Yes, as long as they pack it. I have a friend that braids her hair but she packs it back when on duty
Can I meet your friend, so we can all be friends.
Let me know, so I can drop my contact.

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by King2305: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
QuinModah:
The pic you used she is obviously doing a photo shot. They are allowed but it's must no be beyond should level
thanks, but are you a female soldier?

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / 14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer