Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair (35963 Views)

Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by mekonglobal(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE The FUTURE is FEMALE
Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP... E be like sey I go use my WEED take BURN ur left EYES!

waiting de worry u!

that BANI resemble PESIN wey fit join soldier!

Abi u no SEE sey Na her BF uniform she use snap the picture..

abeg no come spoil my MOOD ooo!

I de ASHAWOO house now and the girl wey I one NACK, she no de around!

wer she go come Go by dis time, Which kind NONSENSE be dis!

I don de REASON all the style wey I go use NACK NACK this girl, now she no de around..

make E no be waiting I de tink oooo

make E no be sey, she don go give another nigga KUNTUS ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

If u no be mad man mek I bend

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Heffalump(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why not, if not?
You don't want oga to salivate?
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by arejibadz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Na from 45k monthly salary dey wan use buy Brazilian hair
baba waytin day worry you grin grin
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Paulianfa(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
God1000:
I've never come across nigerian female soldiers with Brazilian hair before.

Nigerian military has its own code of conduct and tradition that must be obeyed.

She dey simple and lazy to be a soldier nah, she for carry raffle nah for the pix.
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Paulianfa(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sollitude:
Yes, as long as they pack it. I have a friend that braids her hair but she packs it back when on duty

Wen u said on duty, am thinking she is in the battle field
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

STFU! undecided you don manage jump bail now. We no go hear word for NL again

Who let the DOG out Wooooooooo woooooo wooooo wooooo wooooooo

You're truly a teenager.
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drella:

You're truly a teenager.

Ofcuz IAM! Hopefully iremain forever Young

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Whether they are allowed or not is not mine business.

My business is apart from warming Ogas bed what else is the usefulness of Nigerian non commissioned officers.
They are not found in war tone area,neither have I ever heard that the female millitary officers caught nor killed any bandits, armed robbers etc and they are also not killed in any combat.

So I ask again, what is the usefulness of female millitary personnels

Tea girl in offices.
Causing trouble to civilians in their spare time.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Go barracks ask the question for mammy market or quarter guard if you come out in time tell me
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
QuinModah:
The pic you used she is obviously doing a photo shot. They are allowed but it's must no be beyond should level

Even if it goes beyond shoulder level, they won't do them anything.....afterall,they are oga's cum bags grin
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBanner:

eun ynd44 alasticlala Om4j Rcktation Jstwise Dminique

Oboy you heartless o.

If you can't help him, ignore the spamming and pass.
He is not trying to harm or defraud anybody afterall.
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Ofcuz IAM! Hopefully iremain forever Young

Under 17?
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drella:

Under 17?

Yeah I'd be 12 next year

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Boogyman557: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
duro4chang:
You still dey take weed when powerful stuff dey
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

abeg which 1... help a BLODA

WTF MAN!
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah I'd be 12 next year

Little wonder.

You usually type like a 4 year old devoid of adult reasoning capabilities.
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Boogyman557: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kazeem47:
WTF Mheen.I get Vaseline for here o, you fit help yourself before she come back.
BTW,help me with lighter abeg
Holly Gram cool

my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by God1000(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:

waiting de worry u!

I don de REASON all the style wey I go use NACK NACK this girl, now she no de around..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you are very funny guy

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drella:

Little wonder.

You usually type like a 4 year old devoid of adult reasoning capabilities.

Thank you sir!

Ihear this alot... Can you help me?
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Painintheass221: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

The FUTURE is still MALE
The FUTURE is still MALE
The FUTURE is still MALE
The FUTURE is still MALE
The FUTURE is still MALE
The FUTURE is never ever gonna be female

Set awon equality Fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you sir!

Ihear this alot... Can you help me?

Why you no vex?
Me I wan vex you this night grin
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drella:

Why you no vex?
Me I wan vex you this night grin

Waste anger on a faceless forum? cheesy cheesy

Iam in a good mood! Trying mixing CB + gold nothing will ever get on your nerves cheesy
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by NNAMDIII(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes! But in military you’ll always be on head gear but as a female cadet you won’t be allowed to plait hair
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Waste anger on a faceless forum? cheesy cheesy

Iam in a good mood! Trying mixing CB + gold nothing will ever get on your nerves cheesy
Kai stop all these things you're taking.It will get harder to stop the more you get engrossed in it.

Do you even wish to stop?
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Candidlady: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drella:

Kai stop all these things you're taking.I will get harder to stop the more you get engrossed in it.

Do you even wish to stop?

Oga good night! I'd hear the pastor sermon in church tomorrow... Save your sermon for those that won't be going to church

Do have a lovely night rest
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Drella(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Oga good night! I'd hear the pastor sermon in church tomorrow... Save your sermon for those that won't be going to church

Do have a lovely night rest

It's your life.
Spoil it as you please.
Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Starhearts: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Boogyman557:

waiting de worry u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

As u dey talk self to NACK dey hungry like eba

1 Like

Re: Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair by Advertisershubs(f): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
God1000:
I've never come across nigerian female soldiers with Brazilian hair before.

Nigerian military has its own code of conduct and tradition that must be obeyed.

Sure. They're allowed when not on Special Duties.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / 14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.