Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President (2273 Views)

Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Oleys: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church formerly known as Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Saturday, declared his ambition to run for president in 2023, saying he remains the best suitable candidate to address Nigeria’s problems.

Bakare said this at the virtual meeting Unveiling Project 16 to Nigerians in diaspora, with the theme The portrait of a new Nigeria, organized by the PTB4Nigeria in diaspora group.

In his address, the cleric warned that ahead of the 2023 general elections, the south is being set against the north, while Christians are set against Muslims.

He, however, said he remains the rallying point to restore order in the country.

He said: “The PTB brand is a rallying point for all Nigerians. I have a vision of a new Nigeria and I will play a leading role as we approach the Nigeria of our dreams.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/09/breaking-pastor-bakare-declares-for-president/

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Everbody is declaring, remaining pinkPUSSY...

Good luck to you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Ebubu: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make me sef go declare president

Buhari has really reduced the requirements to become president in Nigeria

Pastor ke grin think say God called you to preach his ministry grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by ojun50(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na jokers full this presidential race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by omowolewa: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Okay o
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by thesicilian: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol. He's tired of waiting for God to call him

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
How do you compete in a contest you heavily criticized and cursed your fellow competitors.

Shame is lost

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by ABSAO(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Everbody is declaring, remaining pinkPUSSY...

Good luck to you

We won't allow one yeye pussy to control the fate of millions of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by PointZerom: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

This efulefu that borrowed money to build a church.

Only God knows the level borrowing he will subject Nigeria to, even Buhari will be a learner.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by ufuosman(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
I need to pick form too
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Franklyspeakin: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
COMEDIAN

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
The other gender should start declaring too...

One 85yr old kuku don declare.

Naija is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Mooh247: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

All this people just one disturb INEC

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by CharleyBright(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Confused yeye Man.
It is people like this that keep rubbishing the church of God

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Mandate2023: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dis 1 still better than that thief Amaechi that stole half of d money he borrowed to construct rail to Niger republic
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Another joker on the loose! I've lost all respect for this man. A Pastor who changed the name of his church from a spiritual name, 'Latter Day Assembly', to a nonsense name. A man who can get his hands dirty just to achieve his purpose. He's not even going to smell the primary elections in the APC!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Tinubuadvocate: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Under his church umbrella right.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Nvestor02: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Another joker on the loose! I've lost all respect for this man. A Pastor who changed the name of his church from a spiritual name, 'Latter Day Assembly', to a nonsense name. A man who can get his hands dirty just to achieve his purpose. He's not even going to smell the primary elections in the APC!

But he is far more better than the Mpuru MIRI drug Barron that are also declaring their intention.

Some people like Obi who only build boreholes in Anambra and Amaechthief who stole half of the rivers funds.
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by ignis: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am thinking of whether to declare or not.
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Unzerious: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank God the APC presidential ticket is 100 million.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by History555: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Joker
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Temptee101(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why is everybody aspiring to become the president?

What is even happening?
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by iyke2ken(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
All I know is this 2023 election go dey interesting. Na make God keep man pikin alive na him just remain.
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by famology(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oleys:
Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church formerly known as Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Saturday, declared his ambition to run for president in 2023, saying he remains the best suitable candidate to address Nigeria’s problems.

Bakare said this at the virtual meeting Unveiling Project 16 to Nigerians in diaspora, with the theme The portrait of a new Nigeria, organized by the PTB4Nigeria in diaspora group.

In his address, the cleric warned that ahead of the 2023 general elections, the south is being set against the north, while Christians are set against Muslims.

He, however, said he remains the rallying point to restore order in the country.

He said: “The PTB brand is a rallying point for all Nigerians. I have a vision of a new Nigeria and I will play a leading role as we approach the Nigeria of our dreams.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/09/breaking-pastor-bakare-declares-for-president/

He's buhari's chosen one.
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by famology(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Unzerious:
Thank God the APC presidential ticket is 100 million.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by 1864four: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

All this people just one disturb INEC

[/s]
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by 1864fo: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Under his church umbrella right.
[/s]
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Fellow Nigerians............

I want to declare grin grin grin

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by amuwo1980: 1:02am On Apr 10, 2022
God forbid bad thing
Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by AntiBMC(m): 1:15am On Apr 10, 2022
With church tithes and offerings

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Pastor Bakare Declares For President by potent5(m): 2:32am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:
With church tithes and offerings
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku / Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / Osun Decides: Youths Block INEC Officals, Insist On Electronic Transfer Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.