Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku (2234 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Updating9JA: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has promised to hand over power to youths if elected president of the country.

He said this during a meeting with leaders of over 200 support groups and the leadership of TeeCom across the country in Abuja, according to a press statement signed by National Publicity Secretary, Atiku Support Organisation, Dr Victor Moses.

The statement was titled, ‘Atiku to work more with the youth and transit power to young generation says Atiku Support Organisation’.

Atiku expressed delight that more young people were now participating in politics, adding that he would mentor the young generation and hand over his political structure to them.

The former Vice-President was quoted as saying, “I will mentor you and hand over power to you.

“I would like to work more with young people because young people are more agile, creative, and conversant with contemporary opportunities and challenges.

“Our administration is going to be a transition of power from the senior generation to a younger generation.”

Atiku Support Organisation, however, urged youths to support Atiku, saying he they would have more opportunities under him.

The statement said, “His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar’s unreserved, passionate and unrepentant desire and commitment to work with the youth and hand over power to young Nigerians is a sure pathway to youth inclusiveness and the right direction towards building a modern Nigeria.

“His public and open commitment, the first of its kind in Nigeria’s political history to transit power to younger generation places him head and shoulders above all other aspirants seeking to govern Nigeria in 2023.

“A look at his antecedents clearly proves that his promises are not mere political rhetoric as he is known for raising young people into leadership positions. Many of his mentees are today serving as governors, senators, reps, ministers and in many other capacities.

“For decades, the youth, who are paying the ultimate price of the APC-General Muhammadu Buhari-led maladministration of Nigeria have been abandoned in the scheme of things in Nigeria. The truth is that no nation can develop without inclusiveness and productive youth. His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar promised to change the dynamic by working with more young people to enhance opportunities and productivity.

“We, therefore, call on all young Nigerians, delegates and non-delegates to rally around His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar to clinch victory as the PDP Presidential flag bearer in the forthcoming primary and return elected as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria in the 2023 presidential elections.”

Source: https://punchng.com/2023-i-will-hand-over-power-to-youths-says-atiku/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Lionnation: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2022
I laugh in Japanese, and some gullible youths will still believe him, politians are shameless and stupid

First to comment, any reward for me, lala,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Solofresh2: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Which youth undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by LiamNG: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Dayron7:
Cheap score points Pukka

Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by limeta(f): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Rubbish man
You can't give what you don't have

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Talk is cheap and mouth must talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by freemanq(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by ekineme: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Why not support/sponsor a youth now, you want to rule first before doing the right thing.
This people keep telling lies and the annoying part is those that sat and listen without staging a walk out.

These old men takes Nigerian for fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Righthussle: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Hand over your presidential ambition to a young person now first let's check something.

See him yam choping mouth. This people don't know we are wiser now. If no be Osinbajo, then we go port to Peter Obi, if una no give us Peter, we support Ameachi. If una still no wan rest. We give Wike our support.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Moferere: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Once you get power like this. To fulfil your promises go hard
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by OnaSpaceship: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Jeez
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by DonCortino: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Just allow them take over now

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by KleenSenator: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by ofiko123(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Sai Atiku.
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu and atiku birds of same feather

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Yankiss(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, Atiku Abubakar, Atiku Abubakar. How many times did I call you? You can sponsor a youth now and realistically hand over other than playing politics with that. You must not be president.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by specialmati(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin all this old thieves knows Nigerians are the most foolish people on planet earth because they have really use hunger as a tool to make them foolish.use buhari as a case study,how can an old man that was once a government that ruled this country and nothing to show for it.come back to tell some foolish people to vote for him again for what.if you are supporting all this old thieves thunderous thunder fire you
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Shetemi12(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
How many youths has he empowered during his vice presidency days?

N.B you can't give power! God gives!

Zobo tutu

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by SecretReporter(f): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Oga the youth don't want you and thiefnibu near Aso rock
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by JustPowerApps(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by MonkeyMods(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
This words sound so desperate I can actually feel it

I.e very palpable
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by miketayo(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
No b u go tell us who we go vote for
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Another failure.
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
g

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2022
why cant he support youthful candidates with visions. That time will come now , he will be like i was misquoted out of context. Youths are not participating in governance. All na wash.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by Searchingvictor: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Hmm

GH
Re: 2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku by socialmediaman: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Campaigner,Adeyeye allege private Arrangement Between Buhari And Tinubu / Peter Obi Called Chris Ngige A Yoruba Party Candidate In 2010 - Reno Omokri / Shame: White Professor Describes Tinubu As Handpicked President(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.