Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! (2765 Views)

Bbnaija: Explicit Video Of Tboss Exposing Her B00bs While Kemen Baths Her Goes V / Explicit Video Of Tboss Exposing Her B00bs While Kemen Baths Her Goes Viral / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by ayloveit: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerian lady baths her self with Soup!!! As she takes Kweku the Hustler Challenge!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap04tqtCiXA

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Princessogaraya(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by decatalyst(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Empty skulls

New trend now is for these young girls to call themselves as#ewo to gain followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Mooh247: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Definitely not Yoruba soup.... Hot chilly pepper would have burnt her skin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by ayloveit: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
are you sure it’s not? wink
Mooh247:
Definitely not Yoruba soup
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by blazingblender(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndi ara ndị ara
And they will call this kind of people our future ooh
Soup wey cost to cook she for kukuma use the money buy sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by devilmaycry: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by CandyOps(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
She got our attention (which was the aim). Nice one actually. Next time make she add fufu
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by iykofias(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Majority of Nigeria girls have no talent to showcase on TikTok, they will do anything just to trend even if it means showing their private parts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by pretydiva(f): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming. No be everybody wey wear cloth normal
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by OKorowanta: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Kweku the traveller,
You do come back from your travel and carry your girls cos everywhere don cast!
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by falcon01: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2022
I hate tiktok
I hate that song
I hate this generation
There's just lotta hate in my heart right now about everything going on angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by MadamOk(f): 5:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Gadafii: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Na women dey always do this dumb challenges, dumb fish brains

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by blazingblender(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2022
falcon01:
I hate tiktok
I hate that song
I hate this generation
There's just lotta hate in my heart right now about everything going on angry
I no the cause bro hunger can cause anger and anger can cause hatred
So Try and make your self a delicious meal and vibe kweku the Traveller while you blow your weed and all form or hatred will disappear
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by MonkeyMods(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Dundee United

Air head
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
"Ofcourse she's fucķed up" useless bitch nigerian girls should be only used for banging ,not for marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Jheypeel(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2022
I don’t have enough to say
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by potbelly(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
What manner of fùckery is this?

Stop making stupid people famous...
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Bahddo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tiktok breeds a strange sort of stupidity. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
See her brain in the waste basket.

Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by DECENTBWOY: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
See the future grin grin ..... And this one will be forming feminism grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Alaefulu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Benki003(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
decatalyst:
Empty skulls

New trend now is for these young girls to call themselves as#ewo to gain followers.

Swear bruh it's very rampant angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
She for use hot soup undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Daughter In Law, Layal, Rocks 1.8 Million Naira Chanel Bag (Pic) / ODUMODUBLVCK Cries Out As Millions Of Fans Unfollow & Block Him / Highest Paid Actors And Actresses In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.