Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is This The Woman That Betrayed Femi Fani-kayode? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Woman That Betrayed Femi Fani-kayode? (696 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Woman That Betrayed Femi Fani-kayode? by jakaiso(m): 3:56am On Jul 06, 2011
While reading a post a few minutes ago-I sawa link at the bottom of the Page about Femi Fani Kayode.It was dated 2007 and the poster was hoping Chief Fani-Kayode would be retained as a Minister saying he had done a good job in the few months he was there.The poster was SexyChica,clicking on her name showed that she last used Nairaland in 2007 and many of her posts were about the ex-minister.
In her some other posts she talks about her boyfriend who is married and was buying her expensive gifts.
Based on her name and posts-I am wondering if this is not Chioma-Chief Fani-Kayode's girlfriend who famously tatooted his name on her body and later betrayed him?
So she was a member of Nairaland?!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Acn’s Sad Story / Do Nigeria Police Still Accept Toilet Rolls at checkpoints? / $1 Billion Needed To Clean Up Oil Spills In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.