Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) (11731 Views)

Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Onah Singing Kizz Daniel's Song 'Cough' (Video) / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by StoriesUpdate: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Celebration As Aniagoh Is honoured by the Bishop of the Niger

Earlier today at All Saints Cathedral, Rt Rev Owen C Nwokolo PhD Jp, Bishop on the Niger presented the 2022 Achievers Awards to persons distinguished in the area of Human Capital Development.

The award presented during the 2022 Bishop's Day with The Boy's Brigade recognizes persons who have provided enough opportunities for the development, empowerment and employment of young persons.

According to the Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Hon Okey Felix, "Ifeanyi ANIAGOH who is an ex Officer of the old battalion was recognised and awarded because of his track records inside and outside public service.

"Within the last 10 years, Aniagoh has served as Personal Assistant to Njikoka LG Chairman before joining Chief Willie Obiano's administration as an Executive Assistant to the Governor on Media; then he got doubly promoted to Senior Special Assistant on Social Media; and later became Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development and Digital Entrepreneurship.

"And lastly, he was appointed the Director-General of Anambra Digital Entrepreneurship Office to nurture and expand of Digital Entrepreneurship in the State.

"Throughout his life and across the offices he held, Ifeanyi ANIAGOH built a lot of young men via Job Placements, Capacity Development, Digital Entrepreneurship and much more; and in 2015 was a top 3 Nominee of Future Awards Ford Foundation Prize for Youth Employment.

"He is the Founder of Digipreneur Hub, DigiTours, DigiTV, DigiSavers and De-Estates; the Exponent of Digipreneur; the Organiser of Digipreneur Week; and the Convener of APGA Digi-Family.

"All these and more informed the nomination of Engr Ifeanyi ANIAGOH for the award."

Other awardees of the day include the member representing Njikoka, Dunukofia and Anaocha Federal Constituency at the National Assembly, Hon Dozie Nwankwo (Onye Ndozi) as well as Hon Charles Nwanegbo Obi (Ikukuoma Idemili).

The Bishop's Day with Boys Brigade started with a Church Service presided over by the Anglican Bishop on the Niger assisted by 22 Archdeacons of the Cathedral.

The highpoint of the day was the inspection of parade by Bishop Nwokolo accompanied by the awardees which was followed by a Parade Competition in which the Companies attached to the Church of Divine Love, Onitsha and the Little Wood, Obosi become the super Champions as Urban and Rural Command Winners of the Bishop's Cup, respectively.

Message by #TeamDigiPriest
#MOP2023... Maka Oganiru Umuowelle!

2 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by StoriesUpdate: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
More

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by ObaOfEsan: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
E no concern me jare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Sollitude(f): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
smiley
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just wakaing pass...
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
More
Hurray!
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Botbota: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Moferere: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations M.O.P
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Catholicism has completely destroyed the beautiful traditional religions of the Igbo people. Now, they bow down to a European god and look up to Rome. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Alex on the beat. 11 postz topic reach homepage
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Cholls(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
My brother I cover my ass in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
He dey nack sword
Cholls:
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
--
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Niger State or Niger Republic?
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cholls:

grin grin grin

I been think say Na only me notice the look

3 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cholls:
EVIL AND WICKED IMAGINATION EVERY WHERE. You really exposing yourself here in Nairaland. Righteousness must hear this.

4 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Cholls(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
wiseoneking:
EVIL AND WICKED IMAGINATION EVERY WHERE. You really exposing yourself here in Nairaland. Righteousness must hear this.
My brother EVIL AND WICKED IMAGINATION EVERY WHERE. You really exposing yourself here in Nairaland. Righteousness must hear this. tongue
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Temidayo9:
Niger State or Niger Republic?

Ontisha Anglican diocese is called Diocese on the niger

7 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Catholicism has completely destroyed the beautiful traditional religions of the Igbo people. Now, they bow down to a European god and look up to Rome. Sad!

What brought catholicism into Anglican matter?

Are you mentally OK?

4 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Emmysteve0010: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cool
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

So it is better to bow down to a wooden images and sacrifice animals and people to trees?

1 Like

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

Ok

1 Like

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by mikywonder(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
This one follow for news
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Everybody don go sleep
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by silverkings: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2022
God Bless The Boys' Brigade Nigeria. I Rep Aguata Battalion Council.
Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 3:30am On Apr 10, 2022
TotoGame:

You are an Anglican, you wrote the name well, not like op that wrote diocese of the niger.
That's my diocese anyway

2 Likes

Re: Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) by techWriter3: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Ontisha Anglican archdiocese is dubbed Diocese on the niger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.