Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? (410 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? by jaywalker04(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2022
Hi NLers, I need a lil bit of insight into some stuff.

You see, I happen to have a spare amount of about 100k that I don't know what to do with, so I was thinking I could get some pro (or amateur) advice on any business/investment I could use it to run.

Thanking you all in advance!
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? by Mobi47(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2022
jaywalker04:

You see, I happen to have a spare amount of about 100k that I don't know what to do with, so I was thinking I could get some pro (or amateur) advice on any business/investment I could use it to run.

check WhatsApp. I want to show u what I m doing currently. You can double the 100k in 3 weeks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? by Michiyke: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Mobi47:
check WhatsApp. I want to show u what I m doing currently. You can double the 100k in 3 weeks.
I am interested too. 07069343905
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? by kennylagos(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
If you want online stuff, trading Volaitity Indices is key. There are many Nigerians trading with Deriv or Binary.

jaywalker04:

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Run With 100k? by TopFoods: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
You can become a distributor of our premium quality rice flour

(1) (Reply)

This Type Of Investment Would Not Make You Sweat. / Sell Online Free At Buzymart.com / Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.