Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges (202 Views)

BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me / Rivers United Forward Ishaq Rafiu Joins Slovenian Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges by Lorddozzy(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo has apologised after video emerged appearing to show him breaking a fan's phone.

Footage was shared on social media alongside comments claiming he smashed the device as he left the pitch after his side's 1-0 loss at Everton.

Ronaldo, 37, later took to social media to say sorry.

"It's never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing," he said.

The result damaged United's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League and came against an Everton side that had been one point above the relegation zone before kick-off.

"Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game," the Portuguese added.

"I would like to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship."

Manchester United said they were aware of "an alleged incident after today's game at Everton and the club will co-operate with any police inquiries".

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61053927

Re: Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges by BlackSheriff: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2022
We all make mistakes
Re: Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges by Nbotee(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2022
BlackSheriff:
We all make mistakes

He's a professional and these sort of "mistakes" like U call it shows a sore loser

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Quickest Players To Score 25 Goals In The Top 5 European Leagues / Antonio Rudiger Will Leave Chelsea At The End Of The Season. / Pulisic Arrives In The Nick Of Time To Give Chelsea The Chris Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.