Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Support #omoredia4president2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support #omoredia4president2023 (503 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support #omoredia4president2023 by omoredia: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Fellow Nigerians,

Over the past years We have seen first-hand how bad a nation can deteriorate without the steady hand of good leadership, but have we learnt to avoid the same wolves that have once again adorned themselves with sheep clothing to deceive our fellow country men?

The election of 2023 will be another attempt of the very few of us to try with all of our might and unrelenting resolve of our hearts to steer the ship of our nation to the right track.

We have seen those that have claimed to fight corruption become the corrupted themselves an now we must seek to wake ourselves up to the task at hand and not give our ears and hearts to empty and deceptive promises but to the voice sound reasoning and sincere intentions. Now is the time for leaders to explain in clear terms how they intend to solve our many problems and not to continually give excuses for failure-Leaders were not elected to give excuses.

We owe it to black people all over the world to get things right this time for when Nigeria gets it right it impacts the whole black race and goes a long way to change the mostly negative narrative about black people and the African continent.

I might be young but I am not without applicable experience, I am a youth but I'm not too young to effect the desperately needed turnaround. For I am a man that have been disappointment but never discouraged, I have been defeated but I never gave up, i have been batrayed but I not stopped loving, I have failed many times but it never dampened my fighting spirit, and it is that same spirit I encourage all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria all over the world to hold unto at a time like this with firm belief in our hearts and minds that Nigeria will get it right this time!

Thank You

Hon I.I. Omoredia

#supportomoredia4president
#supportpositive
#supportagreat Nigeria
Re: Support #omoredia4president2023 by Codepain: 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
omoredia:
Fellow Nigerians,

Over the past years We have seen first-hand how bad a nation can deteriorate without the steady hand of good leadership, but have we learnt to avoid the same wolves that have once again adorned themselves with sheep clothing to deceive our fellow country men?

The election of 2023 will be another attempt of the very few of us to try with all of our might and unrelenting resolve of our hearts to steer the ship of our nation to the right track.

We have seen those that have claimed to fight corruption become the corrupted themselves an now we must seek to wake ourselves up to the task at hand and not give our ears and hearts to empty and deceptive promises but to the voice sound reasoning and sincere intentions. Now is the time for leaders to explain in clear terms how they intend to solve our many problems and not to continually give excuses for failure-Leaders were not elected to give excuses.

We owe it to black people all over the world to get things right this time for when Nigeria gets it right it impacts the whole black race and goes a long way to change the mostly negative narrative about black people and the African continent.

I might be young but I am not without applicable experience, I am a youth but I'm not too young to effect the desperately needed turnaround. For I am a man that have been disappointment but never discouraged, I have been defeated but I never gave up, i have been batrayed but I not stopped loving, I have failed many times but it never dampened my fighting spirit, and it is that same spirit I encourage all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria all over the world to hold unto at a time like this with firm belief in our hearts and minds that Nigeria will get it right this time!

Thank You

Hon I.I. Omoredia

#supportpositive
#supportagreat Nigeria
Put your pictures at least

2 Likes

Re: Support #omoredia4president2023 by Makunahatata: 12:53pm On Jan 26
omoredia:
Fellow Nigerians,

Thank You

Hon I.I. Omoredia

#supportpositive
#supportagreat Nigeria
Beware he's a scammer....a wanted thief 😏
Re: Support #omoredia4president2023 by omoredia: 1:04pm On Jan 26
Makunahatata:
Beware he's a scammer....a wanted thief 😏

Hehe coming from person wey vote Tinubu. Weldone

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets APC Govs Over Presidential Ambition / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Cameroonian Military Kills BNL Commander / Boko Haram Terrorist Are Either Stupid Or Don't Know God - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.