Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Anambra People Are Xenophobic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Are Xenophobic (725 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ebubu2: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
It is clear Anambra people are xenophobic and the trouble with SE.

I have come to see why they are hated across Nigeria especially in North and South west.

They committed the first coup.

Their son dragged them to war and slaughtered millions of them.

Evans the most popular kidnapper in Nigeria is from Anambra.

The leader of the unknown gun men recently arrested in Anambra today is from enugu-ukwu.

They worship snakes.

Their sons are all over Asian cells from Malaysia to China, Cambodia, and Indonesia, awaiting their death day when they will be killed by firing squad or die by hanging.

Should I mention the ritual tradition where they sacrifice their family member for wealth ?

Yet, adadike and other tons of anambra zealots are on rampage looking for threads to rope Ebonyi into it.

All I see is envy and jealousy that the state which they have made fun deriding for years, have left their condition behind and marching forward with thousands of trumpets to overstep them.

Now let me tell you all. To become free from Ebonyi people, sponsor bills to National Assembly and have them remove Ebonyi from SE to NC since you claim they’re not Igbo. I’m sure they’ll enjoy having the burden of being Igbo removed from their shoulder as the name itself is a curse in Nigeria. You guys get ridden upon, mocked, trampled and made caricatures of, and will never smell the presidency. No one wants to associate with you guys, very soon Ebonyi will go the way of Ikwerre and have their own identity, Abakaliki will become an independent tribe and gazetted in constitutional archives.

And then, all of us will have the peace we desire.

PS; Ekpa Simon does not speak for the good people of Ebonyi state. Dave Umahi has warned him never to step his foot in Ebonyi state. I’m sure he knows he’ll never see the light of the day if he ever dares such. Ekpa is not from Ebonyi, he is a Biafran and Ebonyians are not Biafrans; never to be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Malory: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Very late coming from you. I've been expecting you to post this trash but you disappointed me by doing it late

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by doctore212(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't care about anything in this life again . I need better Olosho kpekus

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ebubu2: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Very late coming from you. I've been expecting you to post this trash but you disappointed me by doing it late
doesn’t change the truth

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Michelle70(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
The problem is not the north abeg, we the south are not even united.

But igbos sef ona wahala no too much?
U have problem with the north, west and south. Now u are having problems within yourselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by ekineme: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
What am sure is that the Op is not Igbo, his aim I am not sure.
But I believe it's politically motivated, all those miscreants and miserable individual who think that by hiding under faceless forum and claiming false identity they can cause confusion and demarket opponents.
..To the op..this is my msg to u.....
You can't increase the brightness of your candle by putting off others own.
The politics of divide and rule is outdated and only ignoramus falls for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by onumadu: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
[s]It is clear Anambra people are xenophobic and the trouble with SE.

I have come to see why they are hated across Nigeria especially in North and South west.

The leader of the unknown gun men recently arrested in Anambra today is from enugu-ukwu.

They worship snakes.

Their sons are all over Asian cells from Malaysia to China, Cambodia, and Indonesia, awaiting their death day when they will be killed by firing squad or die by hanging.

Should I mention the ritual tradition where they sacrifice their family member for wealth ?

Yet, adadike and other tons of anambra zealots are on rampage looking for threads to rope Ebonyi into it.

All I see is envy and jealousy that the state which they have made fun deriding for years, have left their condition behind and marching forward with thousands of trumpets to overstep them.

Now let me tell you all. To become free from Ebonyi people, sponsor bills to National Assembly and have them remove Ebonyi from SE to NC since you claim they’re not Igbo. I’m sure they’ll enjoy having the burden of being Igbo removed from their shoulder as the name itself is a curse in Nigeria. You guys get ridden upon, mocked, trampled and made caricatures of, and will never smell the presidency. No one wants to associate with you guys, very soon Ebonyi will go the way of Ikwerre and have their own identity, Abakaliki will become an independent tribe and gazetted in constitutional archives.

PS; Ekpa Simon does not speak for the good people of Ebonyi state. Dave Umahi has warned him never to step his foot in Ebonyi state. I’m sure he knows he’ll never see the light of the day if he ever dares such. Ekpa is not from Ebonyi, he is a Biafran and Ebonyians are not Biafrans; never to be[/s].

Anambra people are not xenophobic. They are HARDWORKING AND SERIOUS MINDED.
They are NOT LAZY. And they HATE CHAOS. undecided undecided

There is a reason that majority of Igbo GENUINE billionaires are from Anambra state.
Unserious people can never be billionaires because you need COMMON SENSE to make money.

Sorry that you do not understand Anambra people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
All this noise is just useless monday sit at home still stand QED undecidedall this yeyes calling Ebony states are useless and will never insert hate in East never!! undecided undecidedNDI Ara!
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Michelle70(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Gentlerespect76: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:

They worship snakes.

PS; Ekpa Simon does not speak for the good people of Ebonyi state. Dave Umahi has warned him never to step his foot in Ebonyi state. I’m sure he knows he’ll never see the light of the day if he ever dares such. Ekpa is not from Ebonyi, he is a Biafran and Ebonyians are not Biafrans; never to be.
all this people creating that topics are paid Agents from west trying to insert hate among igbos we already know there plans just ignore them igbos are one we seek the release of MNK.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ebubu2: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
I’m very serious
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by History555: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:

They worship snakes.

Fake lgbo man. Suddenly monikers trying to divide lgbo land are appearing everywhere. Where were all of u since. Fake lgbo men

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by History555: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
The problem is not the north abeg, we the south are not even united.

But igbos sef ona wahala no too much?
U have problem with the north, west and south. Now u are having problems within yourselves

Stfu afonja pretending to care about lgbos. Jobless touts
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by carl90(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mumu post ! undecided
someone picks his or her phone to type in nonsense to deride the people of a state.
The mods of this forum shuld take down this post.
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Sergio104(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin.....my Yolloba brothers don't know who to support in this thread.

I can see them viewing grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by tsdarkside(m): 4:08am On Apr 11, 2022
History555:

Fake lgbo man. Suddenly monikers trying to divide lgbo land are appearing everywhere. Where were all of u since. Fake lgbo men

igbos themselves are gettin tired with ipob and you are talkin about divide....
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol miserable SOB is not igbo, yet will come here to disguise.
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
grin.....my Yolloba brothers don't know who to support in this thread.

I can see them viewing grin

I support ebonyi if they want to leave south east.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by cosmatika(m): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2022
See wat ignorance is causing u to be distracting ur generation here.
Even if history was taught in skls, your empty brain won't grab any cos it's already filled with hatred.
So Nzeogwu is now from Anambra, abi Ojukwu led the coup?
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by West1side: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2022
The love among this despicable foolish tribe.

History555:

carl90:
Mumu post ! undecided
someone picks his or her phone to type in nonsense to deride the people of a state.
The mods of this forum shuld take down this post.
Malory:
ekineme:
What am sure is that the Op is not Igbo, his aim I am not sure.
But I believe it's politically motivated, all those miscreants and miserable individual who think that by hiding under faceless forum and claiming false identity they can cause confusion and demarket opponents.
..To the op..this is my msg to u.....
You can't increase the brightness of your candle by putting off others own.
The politics of divide and rule is outdated and only ignoramus falls for it.
Bonesbreaker:
All this noise is just useless monday sit at home still stand QED undecidedall this yeyes calling Ebony states are useless and will never insert hate in East never!! undecided undecidedNDI Ara!
Bonesbreaker:
all this people creating that topics are paid Agents from west trying to insert hate among igbos we already know there plans just ignore them igbos are one we seek the release of MNK.
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by OMENKAismad: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:

They worship snakes.

who be this

You forgot to mention the second richest state in Nigeria is Anambra state

The richest individual in Nigeria is Anambra state
Let me tell you before ebonyi they are Anambra
Ebonyi and Anambra are one one people nndi Igbo so you from Ogbomosho can never come to decide and Devaid nndi Igbo.
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2022
West1side:
The love among this despicable foolish tribe.

the slave that enjoys been called a slave
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ebubu2: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
cosmatika:
See wat ignorance is causing u to be distracting ur generation here.
Even if history was taught in skls, your empty brain won't grab any cos it's already filled with hatred.
So Nzeogwu is now from Anambra, abi Ojukwu led the coup?

Where is Ifeajuna from ? Don Okajor and a horde of them that were the Igbo plotters ?
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ndibunna: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2022

Otutu Iwele megidewe fa

Otutu nzu megidewe fa

Ozuzu nkwo megidewe fa

Ozuzu eke megidewe fa

Ozuzu orie megidewe fa

Ozuzu afo megidewe fa

Edo megidewe fa

Amadioha megidewe fa

Enu na ana megide mmuo si na ogaghi adili Anambra na mma..
Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ndibunna: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:
It i[s]s clear Anambra people are xenophobic and the trouble with SE.

They worship snakes.

PS; Ekpa Simon does not speak for the good people of Ebonyi state. Dave Umahi has warned him never to step his foot in Ebonyi state. I’m sure he knows he’ll never see the light of the day if he ever dares such. Ekpa is not from Ebonyi, he is a Biafran and Ebonyians are not Biafrans; never to [/s]be.

Otutu Iwele megidewe fa

Otutu nzu megidewe fa

Ozuzu nkwo megidewe fa

Ozuzu eke megidewe fa

Ozuzu orie megidewe fa

Ozuzu afo megidewe fa

Edo megidewe fa

Amadioha megidewe fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Xenophobic by Ebubu2: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

Otutu Iwele megidewe fa

Otutu nzu megidewe fa

Ozuzu nkwo megidewe fa

Ozuzu eke megidewe fa

Ozuzu orie megidewe fa

Ozuzu afo megidewe fa

Edo megidewe fa

Amadioha megidewe fa

Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Breaking- Wike Is Atiku's Running Mate / This Election Is Going To Be A Fight For Our Lives / When They Say Labour Party Has No Structure Show Them This Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.