Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months (25577 Views)

Police Vow Crackdown As Kano APC, NNPP Supporters Set For Protest / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by zumbigbo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Soldier life worth less than chicken in Naija
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by jrusky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The most annoying part of the insecurity in this country is that the commander in chief of the armed forces has not openly condemned this evil going on.
What practical move has he taken?

The only thing he does is to issue lame statements through his empty headed assistants

While he sits in his bedroom picking his rotten teeth

And now the worst of them all is queuing up and fighting dirty to become president of his street's monthly meeting

You say commander in Chief? Bro you better don't disturb yourself about commander in Chief. Bro the Buhari I knew I mean Nigeria Buhari that I had at a time lived in the same barrack with is not the Buhari in Aso Rock.

No son of a land no matter how dumb he or she is will ever sit back and watch his fatherland in ruin the way Nigeria is in ruin in every area of life bro. I'm sorry I have a strong feelings we are dealing with a total stranger the Buhari i knew is not these useless sorry.

I may be wrong though... but I'm no longer sure who the hell is in Aso Rock. The one I knew though very reserved but extremely tough, discipline and no nonsense Buhari sorry I repeat I'm no longer sure who is in Aso Rock. Good night I'm boiling right now.
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by seyz91(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
Where is Femi Adesina to come and do the mathematics
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by fkj950ax(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ukrainian civilians keeps an ill-prepared Russian Army at bay with support from foreign countries and organizing themselves.

The entire Nigerian Defense force cannot keep at bay internal terrorists with support from the whole world and $bns and the entire NASS and FedExec and CJTF and many other shindigs.
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by EasternSWboyz: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Well good morning to the foolish ex-generals.

But who did they support in 2015?
who you support in 2015 can be forgiven, it is who you supported in 2019 that's a treasonable offense.
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by bayelsaowei(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by tplayer: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2022
So na crackup dem dey do since grin grin
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by 1864rur: 3:02am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
This is a very weighty allegation, can you swear with your life on this?

Pot calling kettle black? You people are just numero uno religious & ethnic hypocrites, that is why you are witnessing such chaos in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by VPN11(m): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2022
BREAKING NEWS.........
"People Are Agitating For Break-Up Because Nigeria Itself Has Broken Up From Humanity" ~ Wole Soyinka

Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by 1864rru: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Absolutely.
[/s]
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by juman(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Where are the ECOMOG soldiers?
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by juman(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
I tell you togo or Benin republic can defeat Nigeria if we face them in war.
Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by fashrola(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
And they are busy declaring for presidency without recourse for insecurities happening in the country

This country does not value the life of its citizens...

1 Like

Re: Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months by 989900: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
What were they doing when they killed 70, 100 . . .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Emefiele Access To His Lawyers, Family / Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) / Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.