Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop (505 Views)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by AuthenticNG: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022

Archbishop Ecclesiastical Province of the Niger and Bishop, Diocese of Awka, Anambra State, Most Revd. Alexander Ibezim, has declared the r detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released next month which is May.

He said God would touch the leadership of the country to release the IPOB leader to end the growing calamity in the southeast

Ibezim spoke at the 2022 Awka Diocesan annual prayer convention with the theme: “This mountain shall be removed.” at the premises of Paul University, Awka, Anambra State capital.
He said:”God has already given us a breakthrough. We are going to celebrate a breakthrough. We shall witness fantastic testimony and we are making a declaration that wherever Nnamdi Kanu is, he will be released by this time next month.

“God will touch the leadership of Nigeria so that this calamity that is taking place in the east will end. By this time next month or anytime in the month of May, he will be released and there will be peace in eastern Nigeria and Anambra State.

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/nnamdi-kanu-will-be-released-in-may-bishop/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by Penguin2: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2022
The Bishop is right.

The deal is sealed.

Kanu has been instructed on what to do and I’m sure he must have accepted to play along.

Release him…

He ends Sit-at-homes…

Instructs his followers and Ndigbo in general to get their PVC…

Then lastly he’d endorse the APC candidate who might end up being from Southeast.

This is the deal.

If you doubt me, ask yourself why they keep ‘capturing’ Nnamdi Kanu just when elections are close?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by Aonkuuse(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
I wish him well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by Kazeem47(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
"May"be they will release him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released In May – Bishop by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Alex Ibezim if I hadn't known you since I was a child I would have said that you are high on meth... but i will not say so.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets APC Govs Over Presidential Ambition / Soludo Is Being Clever By Half , Mixing Fighting Criminals, With Sit At Home / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Cameroonian Military Kills BNL Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.