Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence (4226 Views)

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2020
OYA TEST YOUR ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by PlayerMeji: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Was this why he said his boys should cause chaos in Obigbo without any real strategies?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Baiser(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Everybody can talk/criticise.

But not everybody can bring th solution, especially people like Kanu.

It's okay to fight for your right, but when you start saying nonsense like, "Buhari offered me Igbo states, I rejected it because I want South South with igbo states" reeks of a potential dictator.

The best thing is regional system of government. Let every region be independent.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:

It's okay to fight for your right, but when you start saying nonsense like, "Buhari offered me Igbo states, I rejected it because I want South South with igbo states" reeks of a potential dictator.

The best thing is regional system of government. Let every region be independent.
if you all can get the regional government then get it while we work on Biafra

12 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by SaintBishop: 4:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Where is the intelligence op? undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 15, 2020
This is not a show of intelligence rather it's common sense.

I don't believe in the one naijiriya thing myself but the way Kanu goes about it is what I have problems with.

Great leaders don't put their people in the line of fire and most importantly, don't talk too unnecessarily.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Was this why he said his boys should cause chaos in Obigbo without any real strategies?

Was bokoharam with strategies when buhari said an attack against bokoharam is an attack against the north?

What's the strategy behind repented bokoharam members being paid 100k while ambuted military commanders that fought bokoharam are discharged from military.... Maybe also discharged off the salary and retirement funds

What's the strategy behind protected BANDITS AND FULANI HOLY WARRIORS

Oh I know ISLAMISATION

They need not loss any HOLY soldiers because they still need their numbers because as history has made it clear JANJAW**DS ARE NOT STRATEGIC THEY ATTACK IN NUMBERS BY OVERWHELMING YOU

15 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
Where is the intelligence op? undecided
IF I TELL YOU THE ANSWER....YOU WILL STILL ASK ME TO SPELL IT FOR YOU grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2020
ONE NIGERIA grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2020
J111333:
This is not a show of intelligence rather it's common sense.

I don't believe in the one naijiriya thing myself but the way Kanu goes about it is what I have problems with.

Great leaders don't put their people in the line of fire and most importantly, don't talk too unnecessarily.
HAVE YOU TRIED TEACHING A CLASS OF BLOCK HEADS? WELL ASK ANY TEACHER

THEN TRY TEACHING ABOUT 170MILLIOMS OF BLOCK HEADS AND TELL ME YOU WON'T FIND YOURSELF TALKING TOO MUCH OR EVEN RUNNING MAD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2020
KANU PREACH!

There's only one NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA THE REST REGION ARE PLANTATION WORKERS

E go shock una one day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2020
ONE NIGERIA GO SHOCK YOU

BUHARI SUPPORTED BOKOHARAM YET BECAME PRESIDENT

BUT NNAMDI KANU AND AMOTEKUN MIGHT DEPRIVE IGBOS AND SOUTH WEST PRESIDENT

WHO KNOWS MAYBE SOMEDAY INEC WILL GET A COURT ORDER TO BAN ANY SOUTHERN CANDIDATE FROM CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENT AS A RESULT OF PROTEST IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA(ONCE THEY THROW THIS BONE YOUR SOUTHERN POLITICAL HOUSE BOYS AND INSPIRING POLITICAL HOUSE BOYS WILL START KILLING YOU ALL THEMSELVES)

#ONENIGERIA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by PlayerMeji: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2020
So the senseless killings going on whereby KANU did not provide his boys with any weapons or strategies besides telling them that they should engage the military in any way possible is strategic to you?

ezenwajosh:

Was bokoharam with strategies when buhari said an attack against bokoharam is an attack against the north?

What's the strategy behind repented bokoharam members being paid 100k while ambuted military commanders that fought bokoharam are discharged from military.... Maybe also discharged off the salary and retirement funds

Oh I know ISLAMISATION

They need not loss any HOLY soldiers because they still need their numbers because as history has made it clear JANJAW**DS ARE NOT STRATEGIC THEY ATTACK IN NUMBERS BY OVERWHELMING YOU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by blackpanda: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Oh I know ISLAMISATION

Go to sambisa and find all answers to ya kweshons grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Difrent: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
KANU PREACH!

There's only one NORTHERN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA THE REST REGION ARE PLANTATION WORKERS

E go shock una one day

The funny thing is you yourself know these all lies....YOU PEOPLE DELIBERATELY SPREAD LIES BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED YOU WERE CHASED OUT OF POWER BY LIES PEDDLED BY APC AGAINST GEJ.....but thats foolish because the electorates are now wiser, they have seen through IPOB lies and deceit, thats why APC was able to make inroads in the east in 2019
These are interesting times and reminds one of 2012-2015 GEJ era, exactly whats playing out now played out then,,,,,despair and desperation everywhere but shockingly GEJ GOT 12 MILLION VOTES one would have thought he wont have 5 million vote.....
Whether you call us plantation workers or ruga dwellers will not remove the insignificance of your little miserable 5% votes which is insignificant in a presidential election

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Kubiatita(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Last last Nigeria na scam

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by NOwazobia: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2020
The op just demonstrated acute sign of ZOMBISM.
Nothing intelligent and nothing new about what he said, it is what individuals and groups have been saying before now. How can the OP even know when he is on Kanu page, day and night waiting for the next crumbs of words from Kanu (whether wrong or right) to worship.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by helinues: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2020
STFU fugitive coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by jlinkd78(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Following
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Ever8090: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
a Biafera that will consist of the 5 eastern states and not forcing Ikwere an co. To join by fire by force..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2020
There is nothing intelligent about this guy, those who see him as intelligent are myopic and never exposed themselves to vast knowledge of politics and critical thinking. If he's intelligent he won't hide in local media and abuse, and insult Muslims and the North instead of concentrating on our leaders. Unsophisticated Kanu will later come on mainstream media and pretend as if he smart and be displaying neutrality in his struggle. Freedom fighters are known world wide as wise, intelligent, patient, and always use wisdom rather than emotion to win people's heart. Mandela was jailed for many years but he later forgive his oppressors, Ghandi is loved by all because he respected people's choice of religion and culture. Great men are so accommodative and never allow emotion override their sense of decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by jumper524(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2020
hypocracy is when you want merit in job, employment and education sector that favours you and want the zoning system in the countrys political system.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Dedetwo(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
He meant there is nothing such as your freaking "One-Nigeria".
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Dedetwo(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:

I say work for your regional system of government while IPOB work Republic of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2020
My man kanu
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by techmo(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
cool

Difference between North , SouthWest and SouthEast, is North and SouthWest makes politically well planned move always, everything is politics, and every of their problems are solved politically

However SouthEast, would talk and talk, blow grammar, make politically destructive error and continue blaming others

*Let's Start with APC vs PDP 2019 General election

While Kanu told his supporters to stop collecting Voters card, and boycott Election, SouthWest , SouthSouth, North were collecting millions of PVCs preparing to vote who would properly represent them

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Baiser(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

I say work for your regional system of government while IPOB work Republic of Biafra.

ezenwajosh:

I Think Nigerians sef want Biafra to go.
The question is, will Igbos leave Lagos, Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
2. Will they only claim Igbo states and leave riverine region, this will lead to a landlocked country like Sudan e.t.c

Please if you cannot discuss intelligently, don't quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by loveth360(f): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:

Attacking those that want separation won't give you that.

What are you people doing to get regional system of government?
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by slimfit1(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2020
I'm surprised that we have Southerns in this terrorist government and have not resigned or said something.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Unik3030: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2020
This guy is far from wise,the major tool he uses is psychological blackmail n people have moved passed that.

He's only seen as a clout chaser,daring people to do your stupidity.

so because Boko haram is high level conspiracy among northern elites n it's biting their economy hard,this clout chaser means the south should also breed a terrorist group that will cripple it's economy too

To all supporters of Nnamdi Kanu,one question for u.

can u site your business in Borno where even d governor is not safe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:

I Think Nigerians sef want Biafra to go.
The question is, will Igbos leave Lagos, Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
2. Will they only claim Igbo states and leave riverine region, this will lead to a landlocked country like Sudan e.t.c

Please if you cannot discuss intelligently, don't quote me.
WE ARE NOT EVEN ASKING FOR BIAFRA....WE ARE ASKING FOR REFERENDUM TO DECIDE OUR FAITH....IF PEOPLE OF RIVERINE REGION ASKED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REFERENDUM HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM....IF SOME PEOPLE IN BENUE DECIDE TO BE INCLUDED....HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM....IF YOU CLAIM THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WANT BIAFRA IN RIVERING REGION IS SMALL THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF BECAUSE IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE A YES FOR THEM TO BE PART OF NIGERIA......umuaka unu amakwa I've bikonu!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM / VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.