Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband (2390 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by Gistposter: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2022
The sudden demise of popular Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu has been the talk of the day, making headlines after it was reported that she suffered abuse in her marriage.

Reports on social media and news outlets made it known that the late Osinachi Nwachukwu had suffered a chest injury that was inflicted on her by her husband. It was gathered that she had endured hardship with her husband who is currently in police custody.

The late singer’s producer had also come out to testify to all that went with the late Osinachi Nwachukwu. The producer who is identified as Sunny Pee said the husband is always collecting the money Osinachi Nwachukwu earns through her shows.

Sunny Pee added that he pleaded and tried to convince Osinachi Nwachukwu to leave her marriage before it becomes worse, but according to Sunny Pee, she is always giving excuses. He wrote as he drops chats between her and the late gospel singer: CONTINUE >>> https://www..com.ng/late-osinachi-nwachukwus-producer-drops-more-jaw-dropping-revelation-against-her-husband/

Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by tydi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Today Na Sunday una abeg o
Taking Christianity to the mud

1 Like

Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by Austinbiggy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
i thought has she sings gospel songs and her husband will be a dedicated Christian, na so life be. sometimes some people will say i want to marry a strong Christians that will fear God but see how the end look like.

1 Like

Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wonder what makes some ladies stick with an abusive partner,its also good not to be too weak as a lady,learn to defend yourself so that he would have a second thought before ever thinking of going physical with you,at least have a touch of Tonto Dike in you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by uchetom(f): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111817482]I wonder what makes some ladies stick with an abusive partner,its also good not to be too weak as a lady,learn to defend yourself so that he would have a second thought before ever thinking of going physical with you,at least have a touch of Tonto Dike in you.[/quote

No n small.touch of tonto dike.
Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by Onyenna(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
It’s a pity.....
Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Very painful, she was so talented as a gospel minister.I pray she get justice. cry cry cry
Re: Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Austinbiggy:
i thought has she sings gospel songs and her husband will be a dedicated Christian, na so life be. sometimes some people will say i want to marry a strong Christians that will fear God but see how the end look like.
the husband is very ugly sef, police are free to unleash the disbanded sars to deal with him and kill him at once

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married An Older Woman” – Actor Artus Frank Spills / Nelly Talks About Daughter Dating / Meet The 11 Most Powerful Women In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.