Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? (246 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by petsolo115: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2022
I met this girl last year during my NYSC program. We are both currently living together and planning to get married any moment from now. She is hardworking, loving , caring and stubborn like every average Nigeria girl. She bluntly refuses to attend same Catholic Church with me. She vows to do the Same even when we get married. Should I leave her for this same reason and find a lady in my Church or someone else who will tolerate and accept my faith?
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by Kriss216: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2022
The race to Heaven is per head. Don't force your faith on people.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by rickpat(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2022
if the church or religion is of great importance to you..then leave her and find a woman in your church... SMH...by the time you loose a good woman cus of RELIGIOUS/church denomination selfishness and rigidity,your eyes go clear...good luck bro..the decision is solely yours

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by Bola146(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
You are both living together already before asking this type of question? Are you sure she is not the one feeding you? wink wink Be prepared for more instructions sad Na by force? Don't start what you can't continue, marriage is not betnaija, hustle more to be a man in the house. Besides you have already known the answers unless you are deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by Franklyspeakin: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Avoid future issues ooo. If its very important to you, pls run
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by Felimax(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2022
You are a Catholic and you know what that means except if you don't know what you are doing.

God forbid I even come to Nairaland to ask such manner of question. Solomon did not fail because he was sleeping up and down with different women but because he allowed his heart to be taken away from God.

Better let her go but speak to your God first anything He tells you, you do. Tomorrow they start carrying you from one spiritual house to another where they tell you the foundation you never knew about thereby complicating your life.
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Retain GOD in ur knowledge so that you dont do things which are not convinient for you.
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by pyyxxaro: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Depends on the size of her Ukwu
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by Stephen0mozzy: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
All you care about now is her not wanting to come to Catholic Church.... You've not really looked d at her "STUBBORNNESS" which you think is normal - btw, not wanting to come to Catholic Church has nothing to do with stubbornness.... She's just protecting her faith or convictions.

Denomination is unimportant... Does she truly believe in God and has good character expected of a Christian... Nor be where she dey go church...if you want a catholic wife or nothing, then she's not for you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Today is palm Sunday right??
Re: Should I Leave Her Because She Refuse To Attend Catholic Church With Me? by xpressionx(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Me that is dating a orthern Muslim girl nko.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 14 April 2022 - A Highway To The Top / What Catholics Must Never Take For Granted / GOD Directs Me To Charge Members Of My Church N310,000 To Fly Them Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.