Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. (217 Views)

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by Gben5: 2:55pm On May 01, 2022
according to the Bible God is a compassionate God,so why will he create us in he's image and watch us die and burn in hellfire for live

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by ChocolateWine(f): 2:56pm On May 01, 2022
The bible doesn't teach that anyone would burn in hell. Jer 7:31

There's also forgiveness of sin for sincere people. John 3:16

And there's resurrection for people who die. Acts 24:15
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by Skillsnigeria: 2:56pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by SuprymBean: 3:05pm On May 01, 2022
Religion is useful for the governments to keep the gullible masses tame.
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by lastburn(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2022
Religion is a scam!!! African should wake up from such beliefs. All the country that things are working most no know God. They don't even believe in heaven or hell.. I just Taya for this lies that has been passed down from generations to Gen
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On May 01, 2022
Gben5:
according to the Bible God is a compassionate God,so why will he create us in he's image and watch us die and burn in hellfire for live
God created us so He can harvest for Himself Sons of God at the end of the processing line.. undecided

Those who don't believe in God do not go to Hell.. they simply perish in the grave just as God promised in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 undecided

Instead it is those who say they believe in God but refuse to obey God's Commandments that end up in Hell. They chose that fate for themselves by their refusal, even as those who claim to believe in Him, to obey Him - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. by advanceDNA: 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
Gben5:

lol...
u want to blackmail God wit compassionate title....u are hurting your fellow man, using your free will to do anyhow..kolewerk...hellfire straight.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Myself Went To The Cross / Preaching The Kingdom Of God Because It Is Near / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 124.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.